Eljero Elia

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Eljero Elia

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 20:50

Last edited by Malakayi on 2012 Dec 24, 15:53, edited 8 times in total.
deity86
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Eljero ELIA

Postby deity86 » 2009 Nov 30, 23:41

Still needs an Injury Tolerance ;)
Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2009 Nov 30, 23:43

You and your Injury Tolerance. :P
deity86

Postby deity86 » 2009 Nov 30, 23:45

I know, I know :lol: I just hate seeing players without one ;)
Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
royvd
Regular Poster

Postby royvd » 2009 Dec 01, 01:41

Elia stated in an interview that Pitroipa is the only player in HSV who is faster than he is, yet in the stats (both TS and ACC) this is not clear as Elia has 90 / 92, while Pitroipa has 87 / 88.. I have not been able to see any BuLi matches this season yet I remember to have read it in an interview in september. Any comments?
Shubitidze
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Shubitidze » 2009 Dec 01, 01:49

Well, I posted this already some time ago... AFAIK especially the weight of players determines the pace, more than the height does. If this is correct Pitroipa should be somehow on par with Elia with the current stats. But you are right, probably they should be closer. So for Pitroipa something like 90/91... to picture that he is really faster than Elia.
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2009 Dec 01, 11:26

I actually haven't noticed yet that Pitroipa is much faster than Elia, though Elia said he's faster than him, but I doubt that.
Paddy
PSD Guru

Postby Paddy » 2009 Dec 13, 15:44

Dutch super-talent Eljero Elia had an outstanding performance in Hamburger SV's 4-0 victory over FC Nurnberg, scoring a brace and contributing one assist.

The attacking midfielder is considered to be one of Holland's most promising players and is described as having excellent pace, equal to that of an Olympic sprinter. The 22-year-old also has great technical ability and is a very good dribbler.

Elia's tally currently stands at 6 goals and 6 assists in 21 appearances, which is very impressive for a young player at a big club in his first season in the Bundesliga.

Farfan17
Regular Poster

Postby Farfan17 » 2009 Dec 13, 16:17

Paddy wrote:Dutch super-talent Eljero Elia had an outstanding performance in Hamburger SV's 4-0 victory over FC Nurnberg, scoring a brace and contributing one assist.

The attacking midfielder is considered to be one of Holland's most promising players and is described as having excellent pace, equal to that of an Olympic sprinter. The 22-year-old also has great technical ability and is a very good dribbler.

Elia's tally currently stands at 6 goals and 6 assists in 21 appearances, which is very impressive for a young player at a big club in his first season in the Bundesliga.

very good player...he has the potential for a phenomenal player!
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2009 Dec 13, 18:49

Sure he is a player with a huge potential. Hopefully, he will not go to another club next season.

Btw, I'm pondering about giving him SPA/SPS 76/75, he showed it several times that he can make beautiful passes. I also think his Technique can go up by one or two points, it is admirable to see him stopping the ball and then start to run forward quickly.
s-cobar

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Dec 14, 08:04

agree
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Dec 14, 09:36

monKevski wrote:Sure he is a player with a huge potential. Hopefully, he will not go to another club next season.

Btw, I'm pondering about giving him SPA/SPS 76/75, he showed it several times that he can make beautiful passes. I also think his Technique can go up by one or two points, it is admirable to see him stopping the ball and then start to run forward quickly.

Hey Kevski, when do you want to get the collaboration up and running?
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2009 Dec 14, 13:43

My holidays will begin next week, then I have a lot time to deal with the stats.
What do you think?
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Dec 14, 13:52

monKevski wrote:My holidays will begin next week, then I have a lot time to deal with the stats.
What do you think?

Sound great ;)
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2010 Apr 02, 18:04

Farfan17
Regular Poster

Postby Farfan17 » 2010 Apr 05, 18:33

I like your stats, i think your stats are better than in the first post.

Shubitidze
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Apr 05, 20:47

@monKevski: IMO you are really tending to overrate him significantly. Why does he deserve a raise in nearly every single discipline now? He is rated so good to be one of the BuLi's best players already, but he has shown less than 10 good matches this season, the last 5 ones have been terrible.

I know that a lot of his current form problems is probably due to his injuries, but to give him stats like the ones suggested at the evo-web is a bit untimely I think. I'm not a supporter of waiting too long with raising the stats of young players, but it's a bit too early to make him a player at PSD who is just very slightly worse overall than Robben...
monKevski
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby monKevski » 2010 Apr 05, 21:02

First of all it's a collaboration between me and Tom and this haven't really been adapted to the ladders here on PSD.
Elia seemed high rated here, but also have to consider his Consistency sitting in the set at 5, because he was till now really inconsistent. For the other values, look in my thread at the evo-web. ;)
Tom

Postby Tom » 2010 Apr 06, 09:06

Shubitidze wrote:@monKevski: IMO you are really tending to overrate him significantly. Why does he deserve a raise in nearly every single discipline now? He is rated so good to be one of the BuLi's best players already, but he has shown less than 10 good matches this season, the last 5 ones have been terrible.

I know that a lot of his current form problems is probably due to his injuries, but to give him stats like the ones suggested at the evo-web is a bit untimely I think. I'm not a supporter of waiting too long with raising the stats of young players, but it's a bit too early to make him a player at PSD who is just very slightly worse overall than Robben...

Actually a lot of the suggested increases came from me, not Kevin. And I based the vast majority of my suggestions and justifications on his performances at FC Twente, rather than the few appearances he's made in the Bundesliga. His previous stats were not a fair reflection on his performances at FC Twente, they were underrated. If you've got a problem with the values he's been assigned in a totally different forum, fine that's your issue. But don't go on the accusative on an issue that you haven't been fully informed about.
PMC
PSD Guru

Postby PMC » 2010 Apr 06, 12:57

Tom wrote:
Shubitidze wrote:@monKevski: IMO you are really tending to overrate him significantly. Why does he deserve a raise in nearly every single discipline now? He is rated so good to be one of the BuLi's best players already, but he has shown less than 10 good matches this season, the last 5 ones have been terrible.

Actually a lot of the suggested increases came from me, not Kevin. And I based the vast majority of my suggestions and justifications on his performances at FC Twente, rather than the few appearances he's made in the Bundesliga. His previous stats were not a fair reflection on his performances at FC Twente, they were underrated. If you've got a problem with the values he's been assigned in a totally different forum, fine that's your issue. But don't go on the accusative on an issue that you haven't been fully informed about.

Did you get up with the wrong foot today? I didn't see anything accusative from him that makes it necessary to be so defensive now. Kevin linked to his stats and Shubi stated his opinion regarding these - period. It's something to discuss about and if these stats weren't based on the standards of the site Kevin probably had a reason to post them, no? And if you post a set and add nothing "informative" we have to assume that this set is a proposition, no?
I'm against you
Tom

Postby Tom » 2010 Apr 06, 13:18

The accusative is the implication from Shubitidze that Kevin raised him in every attribute based solely on Bundesliga performances. Therefore there is a need to be defensive and to highlight that this wasn't the case. It wasn't the opinion that provoked my aggressive, and I regret this in hindsight, tone it was solely that implication. I'd have rather seen Shubitidze explain his ideas regarding the set, which Shubitidze is able to do eloquently and astutely (As we have seen from his insightful posts in the Bundesliga), rather than suggesting that Kevin had given him these rises in this new set based solely on Bundesliga performances and was too quick to give him changes given the inconsistent performances of Elia this season. All I said was that the Elia stats were not based solely on his Bundesliga performances but were majorly based upon his performances in the underrated Eredivisie.

As for them not matching the standards of the site, that is a falcity on Kevin's behalf. They do befit the sites standards, it's a case of whether they are wholly accurate values assigned.

As for their not being an informative, well if you follow the link you'll find a 2,000+ word explanation justifying the set. Is that not an informative?

Return to “Medipol Başakşehir”