Robinho, Sivasspor


Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19123
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 465 times

Robinho, Sivasspor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:06

Image

Chicharito
PSD Youth League
Posts: 60
Joined: 2011 Jul 22, 05:44

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Chicharito » 2011 Jul 29, 16:59

Agree...

Shoot Acc 81
Shoot power 80
squallzinn
Valued Contributor
Posts: 819
Joined: 2009 Jan 06, 19:27
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ROBINHO

Postby squallzinn » 2011 Jul 29, 20:42

Agree too.
Image
Image
User avatar
Fantasista
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1336
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Fantasista » 2011 Jul 29, 20:48

3 agrees(Chicharito,squallzinn, and me) on
Shot Accuracy:81
Shot Power:80
What others think about that?
show some fcking respect
adieet
Valued Contributor
Posts: 874
Joined: 2009 Jul 13, 10:11
Location: Home
Has thanked: 90 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby adieet » 2011 Jul 29, 22:25

His SA probably worse than 79.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Fantasista
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1336
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Fantasista » 2011 Aug 01, 11:33

adieet wrote:His SA probably worse than 79.

Why do you think like that?
show some fcking respect
danyh
PSD Youth League
Posts: 91
Joined: 2010 Oct 18, 20:06

Re: ROBINHO

Postby danyh » 2011 Aug 01, 12:24

I don't agree. Why should he be over Zarate?
User avatar
Fantasista
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1336
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Fantasista » 2011 Aug 01, 18:58

danyh wrote:I don't agree. Why should he be over Zarate?

I don't watch Lazio games so I can't compare these two. But in comparison to CR7 I don't find him any worse. Also 2 points under Pato and Ibra seems pretty good.
show some fcking respect
jurgens
Clear
Posts: 10127
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 2129 times
Been thanked: 1222 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby jurgens » 2011 Aug 01, 19:13

Ronaldo is a much better shot, much much better. When hes shooting from sensible places hes pretty good.
User avatar
Fantasista
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1336
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Fantasista » 2011 Aug 01, 19:17

jurgens wrote:Ronaldo is a much better shot, much much better. When hes shooting from sensible places hes pretty good.

That's why he has much higher shot technique and power. On second thoughts in sa he's better too, but it doesn't mean Robinho can't have 80-81 for sa. CR is just a bit underrated ;)
show some fcking respect
Mr. Evans
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2790
Joined: 2010 Nov 03, 10:58
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Mr. Evans » 2011 Aug 01, 20:12

Agree with adieet, 79 is the absolute max for what Robinho displays in most of his shots. And I'll say it again, his SP is too much for the power he puts in at least 90% of his shots. He's the type who can mess up a chance not by missing the target but because of his shot being too soft. I just can't see how he's a yellow value in this..

Don't think he needs *SM btw. Don't think he's played that position since his Real days (he was more a WF than SMF there too).
thor34 wrote:JUMP: 80/81/82. Digestible methionine and leap up to splice the header. From what I saw the half-length coat will easily to Angeleri.
User avatar
Fantasista
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1336
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Fantasista » 2011 Aug 22, 13:47

I agree his shots are weak but he's not that awful in terms of placement what value 79 suggest. You're right Mr. Evans about messing up. He may place the ball very well but because of lack of power keeper has excelent chance to save. That's why I suggest to lower his sp to 80 and increase sa to 80-81, but we can discuss what exact numbers should be.
show some fcking respect
Legend Ryan
New Contributor
Posts: 46
Joined: 2011 Aug 06, 23:36
Location: England, Manchester

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Legend Ryan » 2011 Aug 22, 17:54

Fantasista wrote:I agree his shots are weak but he's not that awful in terms of placement what value 79 suggest. You're right Mr. Evans about messing up. He may place the ball very well but because of lack of power keeper has excelent chance to save. That's why I suggest to lower his sp to 80 and increase sa to 80-81, but we can discuss what exact numbers should be.

Fine .
Image
Image
User avatar
Fantasista
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1336
Joined: 2011 Jul 25, 20:22
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 36 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Fantasista » 2011 Sep 14, 12:37

So...?
show some fcking respect
Legend Ryan
New Contributor
Posts: 46
Joined: 2011 Aug 06, 23:36
Location: England, Manchester

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Legend Ryan » 2011 Sep 15, 16:35

Fantasista wrote:So...?

???
Image
Image
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2299
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Diego » 2011 Sep 16, 16:41

Mr. Evans wrote:Agree with adieet, 79 is the absolute max for what Robinho displays in most of his shots. And I'll say it again, his SP is too much for the power he puts in at least 90% of his shots. He's the type who can mess up a chance not by missing the target but because of his shot being too soft. I just can't see how he's a yellow value in this..

Don't think he needs *SM btw. Don't think he's played that position since his Real days (he was more a WF than SMF there too).

Totally agree here, tbh i would even consider a 78. and agree about deleting sm.
Btw am I the only who find his BB a point too high , yes he weights nothing (61kg) and he is not precisely tall (174cm) but seeing him on pair with Del Piero(173x73), Cassano(175x78) and 2 over Jose Angel (183x75) imo is wrong, yes, all of them in game are stronger(due to H/W) but the difference between them is surely bigger, i would give him a 76... if he weighted 10 kg +, but he isnt so i rate him as a 78/77, remember that Agi helps him too.
bam!
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2299
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Diego » 2011 Oct 01, 23:29

Interist wrote:
Mr. Evans wrote:Agree with adieet, 79 is the absolute max for what Robinho displays in most of his shots. And I'll say it again, his SP is too much for the power he puts in at least 90% of his shots. He's the type who can mess up a chance not by missing the target but because of his shot being too soft. I just can't see how he's a yellow value in this..

Don't think he needs *SM btw. Don't think he's played that position since his Real days (he was more a WF than SMF there too).

Totally agree here, tbh i would even consider a 78.(SA) and agree about deleting sm.
Btw am I the only who find his BB a point too high , yes he weights nothing (61kg) and he is not precisely tall (174cm) but seeing him on pair with Del Piero(173x73), Cassano(175x78) and 2 over Jose Angel (183x75) imo is wrong, yes, all of them in game are stronger(due to H/W) but the difference between them is surely bigger, i would give him a 76... if he weighted 10 kg +, but he isnt so i rate him as a 78/77, remember that Agi helps him too.

any thoughts?
bam!
zuo
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3282
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby zuo » 2011 Oct 01, 23:42

i am sorry but that reasoning is higly wrong in stats-making.
you are pointing out that if he had a bigger weight you've given him an higher BB....that's not really a point. got 79 BB cause he actually stood up against some challenges despite being 61 kgs . saw him even (proportionally) more solid on his feet than Pato despite having 17 kg and 6 cms less. i anyway strongly disagree anything under 78.
Saving Private Adrian

Image
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2299
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Diego » 2011 Oct 01, 23:48

zuo wrote:i am sorry but that reasoning is higly wrong in stats-making.
you are pointing out that if he had a bigger weight you've given him an higher BB....

i never said that.

Interist wrote:i would give him a 76... if he weighted 10 kg +, but he isnt so i rate him as a 78/77, remember that Agi helps him too.


maybe i wasnt clear enough, if that were the problem sorry then.

what is your opinion about Sp? i would personally go for an 79. as Evans said:

Mr. Evans wrote:79 is the absolute max for what Robinho displays in most of his shots. And I'll say it again, his SP is too much for the power he puts in at least 90% of his shots. He's the type who can mess up a chance not by missing the target but because of his shot being too soft. I just can't see how he's a yellow value in this..
bam!
zuo
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 3282
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: ROBINHO

Postby zuo » 2011 Oct 02, 18:01

temporary updated SP. i don't really know what value eulates him best . he's IMO the kind of guy tthat...when he try to put power he most of times skyrockets or misplace shots , and when trying to place them can't get enough power to harm...
Saving Private Adrian

Image
Fenomeno
New Contributor
Posts: 42
Joined: 2011 Apr 03, 10:57
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ROBINHO

Postby Fenomeno » 2011 Dec 20, 21:02

SA: 79 ??????

He does not even deserve a green number... He is very stupid when trying to strike. IMO SA: 74

Return to “Medipol Başakşehir”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest