Ganso

Moderators: Viyut, tamaguchi_japa, Jean_PS, toaad, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Ganso

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 May 24, 19:37

Full Name: Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima

VIDEO:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by Vickingo on 2015 May 11, 16:44, edited 6 times in total.
Klaus14

Re: Ganso

Postby Klaus14 » 2017 Oct 24, 21:18

!!!CHUPETE LA CONCHA DE TU HERMANA!! , !!VAMOS CARAJO TE QUIERO VER!! , !! TE QUIERO VER PAPÁ!!
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 Oct 24, 22:28

he controls heel passes like no other player I remember. He always delivers at least one amazing assist per match, great Nº10, too bad players like him have a hard time on today's football, It's hardly Ganso's fault he's THAT good and yet he can't fit modern standards.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Jan 20, 12:08

from what I could catch of him, agi is extremely generous, and so are his speed stats, but his passing is ridiculous. Anyways, my point is, this guy looks like he's struggling even when trotting, I believe a guy like Ganso could do with a few values you'd be surprised to see on a professional footballer...but I honestly believe the gap between his technical skills and his phisical capabilities should be huge, like very few other players. I just haven't seen a guy that moves soooooo little and still manages to make you feel like he's making the effort of his life when he does, and then...this touch, that pass...you'd never expect him to do considering how awkward he looks, very unique player...you watch him on highlights and then you watch a full match...and you may have the feeling its not the same player.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2018 Jan 20, 14:17

I dare say his short passing is among the best of all time, it's absolutely shocking how easy it can be for him to consistently pull off red spa/sps passes.
His athleticism, on the other hand, is one of the worst.

If he had a more balanced skillset, more fitting to modern standards, he'd be one of the best midfielders in the world really.
Everyone knew it was impossible. Then came along a fool who didn't know it, and he did it.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2018 Jan 20, 14:21

Ocrin wrote:I dare say his short passing is among the best of all time, it's absolutely shocking how easy it can be for him to consistently pull off red spa/sps passes.

Link to any red passes? I watched him heavily before Sevilla, never saw him as having anything close to red spa, hes progressed that much?
Houy

Postby Houy » 2018 Jan 20, 14:24

His TS/Agi are around 66/67, there's no need for more really. Especially for this kind of ''10'' with no application of speed over distance and his rigidity.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Jan 20, 15:36

I meant he had the potential myself, I don't think he showed anything that he hadn't done before for Sevilla. Heel passing is crazy, his overall accuracy can be insane...but he doesn't show it that much at all, he doesn't even play regularly. I mean, he always delivers from 1 to 3 passes at least that are jawdropping, but i don't think he needs red SPA...I'm just sad he doesn't, because I'm hella sure he could.

Webad

Postby Webad » 2018 Jan 20, 19:47

He is one of the last pure 10s, that kind of players are extinct now. Reminds me of Riquelme, such a great techician with ball but then he needs 1 or 2 players that they are doing running for him.

If football field was only 20-30 meters long, then he would be in top 3 players in the world.

Nevertheless, I always like footballers like him.
JeffVR98

Postby JeffVR98 » 2018 Jan 21, 15:41

JeffVR98

Postby JeffVR98 » 2018 Jan 21, 15:42

Sorry it's Ganso :lol:
Vickingo

Re: Paulo Henrique Ganso

Postby Vickingo » 2018 Jan 31, 02:43

Vickingo wrote:https://youtu.be/lA2JykITSsk?t=173 Long ball
https://youtu.be/lA2JykITSsk?t=212 Nice
https://youtu.be/lA2JykITSsk?t=220 SPS
https://youtu.be/lA2JykITSsk?t=228 Long ball
https://youtu.be/lA2JykITSsk?t=238 Long ball

https://youtu.be/p_jXhdGlEgE?t=67 Nice
https://youtu.be/p_jXhdGlEgE?t=102 Oops
https://youtu.be/p_jXhdGlEgE?t=112 Nice taken down with weak foot
https://youtu.be/p_jXhdGlEgE?t=125 Control of the ball and DA
https://youtu.be/p_jXhdGlEgE?t=167 Marking

I don't want to sound I'm trying to overrate him, but I can't see his technique/DA under reds tbh, he's so refined and clean at both...probably his technique is at Riquelme's level...I mean with all his body, his chest control is absolutely lovely as well as his foot control with any of his feet. I'm impressed about his long passing as well, he can put the ball where he wants, he became even better throught the years, he wasn't that good at Santos/Sao Paulo, he's more clean at it too.

He's lazy and slow as fuck but I can't think in so many better players than him technique wise in the world atm tbh. He's got all problems to be a world class player as a whole: lazy, unfit, injuries, slowness, only plays in one death position, etc...but the talent is in there and it's undeniable.

jurgens wrote:
Ocrin wrote:I dare say his short passing is among the best of all time, it's absolutely shocking how easy it can be for him to consistently pull off red spa/sps passes.

Link to any red passes? I watched him heavily before Sevilla, never saw him as having anything close to red spa, hes progressed that much?

Indeed he doesn't need red spa, probably i'd go for better sps, but i'd really push as I said millions of times before for red tech and da, the guy really shows it.

Like Alberto said in the past, probably we should be harsher with his ts/acc/ds/agi and even defence numbers, going very very low to limit his game but technically he's just at my top 5 in the world i'd say since Santos' days. And I have doubts about that attack value, the truth is his vision and proliferation in attacking movements is just insane when he's on his day but i highly doubt he does need that value nowadays, probably before his injuries in Santos and Sao Paulo, yeah.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2018 Aug 31, 17:05

He gonna be loaned to Amiens, wich is the lowest teams in Ligue 1. Great moves for them even if I guess is so much inconsistent. It's such a big deal for a low teams who gonna play they second Ligue 1 season in their history.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
duck23

Postby duck23 » 2018 Aug 31, 17:41

He was one of the greatest youngsters from this generation. For me he should've been the #10 of Brazil's NT in the past two World Cups.
In 2010 when he was at his peak and still showing he could be even better it was so good to see how he played. Unfortunately he got a serious injury on his ligament and that got the best of him for a while, but after all of that he got back to play for São Paulo FC and although not as consistent anymore he still was a genius.
To me Ganso's career got messed up not only for his injuries nor he being at fault for not wanting to keep being the genius everybody saw on his young days but because he chose the wrong team in europe to go play for and the former coaches of Brazil NT stripped him off any trust they could have on the player and imo it can crash a player's mind.
"He can't run! He don't have any pace at all for modern football nor to play in europe!" - that's total bs. There are a lot of playmakers that are not runners, and yes they are not modern players, they are more classical in style, and that's why the game has a classic .10 positioning, because there are a LOT of players that fills that role and he may be the most fit for this position in this generation.
If he really goes to Amiens, which actually I hope he does, I think he will be a starter and have more regular playtime and I'm absolutely sure he will still show some real genius playmaking even after passing all this time in the shadows being mistreated at Sevilla (in which he made some really good games and I never saw why they kept not using him at all). It's kind of late for him to go back to NT tho I would really like to see him there again. The game against USA was so beautiful.
Anyway, good luck for PH Ganso \o/
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2018 Aug 31, 19:50

he'll do great as a star in a smaller side. If the team recognize his immense skill and build their offensive game around him he's going to make a huge impact and he's likely to deliver a ridiculous amount of assists

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2018 Aug 31, 20:56

He gonna be the star for sure. Amiens has a good scorer, Moussa Konaté, they gonna be a strong duo to keep the team in Ligue 1. It's nice to see a team without money able to make such move. Will have a look to him for sure, always nice to watch such magician with the ball.

Budgetary in Ligue 1: (Amiens is the table of the last team).

Paris SG 500M€
Olympique Lyonnais 285M€
AS Monaco 200M€
Olympique de Marseille 160M€
Lille OSC 90M€
AS Saint-Etienne 74M€
Girondins de Bordeaux 70M€
Stade Rennais 68M€
FC Nantes 60M€
OGC Nice 50M€
Montpellier HSC 41,4M€
Stade de Reims 40M€
Amiens SC 36M€
RC Strasbourg 35-40M€
Dijon FCO 35M€
Toulouse FC 35M€
SM Caen 34M€
SCO Angers 30M€
EA Guingamp 30M€
Nîmes Olympique 20M€
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
lm76

Postby lm76 » 2018 Sep 19, 16:20

He was subbed in at 71st minute against Lille and already make an assist !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MKuMyk5L0o
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2018 Sep 19, 21:21

He especially been at the interceptions and physical impact. Nice even if they was loosing 3-0 at that moment.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Feb 01, 02:01

Moved to _bra Fluminense.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Feb 24, 16:27

Vickingo wrote:Moved to _bra Fluminense.

He's back in road, i'm so happy for him. I wish him to play 10 full matches in a row and let's see if he can be consistent again. So classy, but the problem with him is always the same, consistency and lack of interest. I'll always wait for him to be again the 2010-2011 version when imho, he was top 5 best players in the world.
Vickingo

Postby Vickingo » 2019 Apr 06, 01:42

After watching 3 games of him in Flu, decreased his aggression 10 points. No reason to have him that high in 70 tbh.

Return to “Fluminense Futebol Clube”