Simone Bentivoglio

Moderators: antony, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Simone Bentivoglio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:37

jmg721

Re: Simone BENTIVOGLIO

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 18, 20:21

Like I may have mentioned before. He is a difficult player to rate, because he can really do it all. I could see him developing into a guy with both "green" values for his atk/def ratio. He usually has played in the DMF role this season, and has played it well. But vs. Inter he showed what he was able to show in the Serie B....that he has competence in the goal area. Prior to him scoring a goal, he was their 2nd most attacking player. I am tempted to give him an even higher value, but it wouldn't be fair to rate his attack higher than his defense. Before when I made these stats, I never saw him take a role in attack beyond, "Middle Shooter" or "Distributor". To see him work in the goal area showed that he can handle an attacking CMF role in the Serie A.
"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 06, 10:31

Updated!!
Attack: 72
Long Pass Acc.: 81
Long Pass Speed: 83
Shot Power: 84
Aggression: 75
"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 03, 09:36

lo zio wrote:i haven't seen him playing enough to say what he's really about (i watched about 3 or 4 entire chievo matches this season so i couldn't have any reliable opinion about him.

however describing him as a young de rossi is maybe a bit of a stretch.... there are a few players i would put "on the same page" of de rossi, like essien and palombo.... they're both top class players with several years of experience (much more than bentivoglio)... and they're both still far from being really on the same level of daniele.

anyhow, given his cutting inside tendency and his great stamina, if i had to pick a romanista i'd say bentivoglio seems to be more of a perrotta-like player rather than de rossi.... but then again, as i said earlier, i barely know him so i'm probably wrong about him
In my face :P
"The Recoba Effect"
Rfuna

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Feb 28, 21:53

I wasnt convinced with his passing quality v Fiorentina last week. I don't mean to question your 'stat-making' ability but it just stood out to me. THis was my second game watching him so lets leave it at that for now. Also his BB, 83 seemed 3/4 pts to high, especially if we take his weight into account (I'm not sure, are we?). He must have been quite hard to rate because I couldn't figure out whether he was offensive or defensive midfielder. Hopefully I'll get to watch him again and offer some more input.
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 28, 23:44

I just posted a set of new stats for him on a PVT forum, and am waiting to get some feedback on there before posting them here. He wasn't impressive in that match, but I definitely think his passing quality is this good...with potential for being better. His CK's and FK passes have lead to many goals this season. And Bal I again have to disagree.....think of Kuzmanovic. Very similar in my mind as far as using their body even better than their height. I think he plays like he is 188/83. I think I actually went with a higher value in my update(84). He is slightly more skilled in Attack, but is good at using his body and physical nature in defense. And in general is much better in tighter space. Looks stiff and slow in open space. Was playing RMF or RCMF vs. Fiorentina which didn't really allow him to shine.

If you like I can PM it to you, but I want to hold off on posting it here yet until I get some feedback on the PVT Forum. I watched him over about the last 5 or 6 games...combined with my previous veiwing of him to make the new set. Pretty confident in them.
"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 04, 10:57

[moved to 1st post]
He was 23 and looked like this when I made these stats 8-) Image
"The Recoba Effect"
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2009 Mar 04, 14:19

Good work! 8-) 1st post?
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 02, 07:43

I just realized that I made my 1st set of stats that were as completely done to the level of (at least) description and time put in as a Red_Phoenix or GoonerLover66 set of stats......And a month has gone by, and I get one thumbs up. I must say it is slightly disappointing, and would discourage me from taking my time to do other players in this same fashion on this site. I might as well continue just doing my Suggestion summaries until I get agrees...instead of actually calculated a good set of stats.

I will move them to the 1st post now.... :|
"The Recoba Effect"
HitMan

Postby HitMan » 2009 Apr 05, 03:25

jmg721 wrote:I just realized that I made my 1st set of stats that were as completely done to the level of (at least) description and time put in as a Red_Phoenix or GoonerLover66 set of stats......And a month has gone by, and I get one thumbs up. I must say it is slightly disappointing, and would discourage me from taking my time to do other players in this same fashion on this site. I might as well continue just doing my Suggestion summaries until I get agrees...instead of actually calculated a good set of stats.

I will move them to the 1st post now.... :|

cmon man dont get discouraged :D
if you made the stats for a player in one of the bigger clubs he'd be getting alot more attention you know that, anyway tomorrow they play against juve and ill pay close attention to him, and ill come back here to give an input ;)

EDIT: bah hes not even on the sub bench :P
The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 22, 09:16

Came on as a sub vs Genoa....right away he made a bad touch and looked slow to decide on what he was going to do with the ball, and got it poked away from him by Ferrari. Then he followed with 2 pretty poor MS attempts.......

At this point I am thinking..."now I understand why he doesn't play"....

Just as I think that he comes to life. His CKs were all deadly and all 3 or 4 were really good, leading in good chances....and AN EQUALIZER!! His play in the midfield really picked up as he turned into a playmaker at the top of the box.

Feel much better now :D
"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Aug 18, 07:31

AMF 9 Bentivoglio - FK Blasted high and wide/18th start 1 goal/well weighted LP/after an inaccurate LP/decent ment/tech problems/good spread spass with pace/poor spa/doesn't go up for CK/struggling to get involved in game/
"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2010 Jan 15, 18:02

Notes vs Parma as a sub:
DMF 9 Bentivoglio - featured in every match this season, but only twice as a starter/"secret weapon"/made late run into the box and had RF shot deflected wide/RF SFK pass into box looked good/Decent RF CK(took over marcolini)/Low TS/clumsy defensive challenge/LCK taker/lacks bite/solid to good on the ball/"Another attacking option"/CK again/tried a difficult shot and deflected for a CK/bad spass deflected for CK/good CK almost assist/really nice touch and quality of LP from central to a header/really good LFK great pace on ball/"supersub"?/

Notes vs Fiorentina:
*RCMF 9 Bentivoglio - good CK/good def 1v1 with mutu/late run to the back post header goal/

Notes vs Inter:
*AMF 9 Bentivoglio - great touch in MF/very nice touch LP to lead Pellissier on run/ playing at point of the diamond and connecting MF and attack/poor cheeky shot attempt/lost physical battle with Viera/might not be as strong as he was before/but might be a little more pace/res doesn't look better than 82/killer RF LP/a wayward pass/good tech/
"The Recoba Effect"
Ace

Postby Ace » 2010 Nov 21, 23:57

He is playing as AMF often, we can also read it in Jason's notes in this page. So I added this position.
Epsi

Postby Epsi » 2011 May 02, 08:39

Changed positions and tweaked TS, ACC. DS and ment
antony

Postby antony » 2011 Aug 25, 11:02

official to Sampdoria trade with Sammarco http://www.sampdoria.it/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=73
antony

Postby antony » 2012 Jan 26, 12:24

move to Padova http://www.padovacalcio.it/dettaglio-news.php?id=4486

Return to “Venezia FC”