Jarchinio Antonia

Moderators: VUKDS, bitz, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database

Jarchinio Antonia

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Aug 25, 12:12

Short and agile winger. Originally from the Ajax academy, but was never close to the first teams. Can have exciting games but has to become more allround to become a serious thread on a regular basis.

Roy

Re: Jarchinio Antonia

Postby Roy » 2013 Sep 29, 09:48

Really surprised by these speed values, I expected him much higher, and he is imo, i'd put him on TS/ACC 83/89...

And I believe both could be even higher, I tried him on TS/ACC 84/92, because I can remember one sprint where he showed something really close to that...
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

jurgens wrote:Do it yourself you smelly bean dipping porfavor
mcmattie

Postby mcmattie » 2013 Oct 03, 15:15

I agree. He's really not only a short burst winger. He has a pretty good TS as well. Acc still above TS of course which could indeed also be higher. I'd also put his Agi a bit higher.
Perhaps add something like Speed Merchent?
Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Aug 11, 07:19

What a first match performances. 2 great assist and the winning goals vs his former team!
Roy

Postby Roy » 2014 Oct 26, 17:08

Fides...you've not just lowered his speed have you?...have you? :cry:
jurgens wrote:i could take a shit on my keyboard and produce something that has more relevance in game

jurgens wrote:the only muscle you'll ever have is that of a better man than yous cock

Fides

Postby Fides » 2014 Oct 26, 18:31

Well there have been quite some crazy TS updates in the Eredivisie if you ask me. I see De Sa, Balil, Vicento, Gyasi with very high (88+) TS, why exactly? They quick dribblers, but no speed monsters IMO. Same goes with Antonia. He is quite quick, but he dribbles past his opponent by a combination of skills and speed, not merely speed like Narsingh or Lukoki (or Lennon, Walcott, Navas) are able too. I never have seen Antonia skin any above averagely speedy side back.
Roy

Postby Roy » 2014 Oct 26, 19:24

Fides wrote:Well there have been quite some crazy TS updates in the Eredivisie if you ask me. I see De Sa, Balil, Vicento, Gyasi with very high (88+) TS, why exactly? They quick dribblers, but no speed monsters IMO. Same goes with Antonia. He is quite quick, but he dribbles past his opponent by a combination of skills and speed, not merely speed like Narsingh or Lukoki (or Lennon, Walcott, Navas) are able too. I never have seen Antonia skin any above averagely speedy side back.

I have, he's bloody fast, I put him on TS/ACC 86/93 originally, that doesn't even make him devastatingly fast, just quick. And why did you take AGI down?

stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2015 Oct 23, 09:28

his DEF at 30 seem very low
http://www.escore.gr/match/fBBBCZ4T/#video
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2018 Apr 27, 16:43

Good player, but inconsistent in his first Season for Omonoia.
Started his career there very well, with some eye-catching performances in some pre-Season friendlies, and raised the expectations of the fans. But when the official Season started, his performance has been up and down a lot, despite being a player of undoubted quality.
He has played mainly as Left-Winger this Season, and occasionally as a Right-Winger, Secondary-Striker, and even recently as a Left-WIng/Back.
His Set is good, but needs a some of tweaks. His Dribbling is great, and he is more two-footed than his current Set. However, he isn't a very productive in terms of goals and assists(just 1 goal and 5 assists this Season), and it is well documented in his current Set, although his Attack may rise a bit. Similarly for his Pace, although it is great, I think it is currently a bit over the top, especially in relation to the Stats of some other players of the League.
Suggested Changes:
Spoiler: show
Weight: 65 kg (+2)
ADD- SS as Secondary-Position
Attack: 72 (+1)
Defence: 40 (+10)
Balance: 72 (+2)
Acceleration: 90 (-3)
Dribble Accuracy: 80 (+1)
Short Pass Accuracy: 73 (-2)
Shot Power: 77 (+3)
Shot Technique: 74 (+4)
Jump: 71 (+4)
Aggression: 82 (-3)
Condition/Fitness: 3 (-1)
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4 (+1)
Weak Foot Frequency: 5 (+1)

New Photo:
petreleo

Postby petreleo » 2019 Jan 25, 00:51

petreleo wrote:Good player, but inconsistent in his first Season for Omonoia.
Started his career there very well, with some eye-catching performances in some pre-Season friendlies, and raised the expectations of the fans. But when the official Season started, his performance has been up and down a lot, despite being a player of undoubted quality.
He has played mainly as Left-Winger this Season, and occasionally as a Right-Winger, Secondary-Striker, and even recently as a Left-WIng/Back.
His Set is good, but needs a some of tweaks. His Dribbling is great, and he is more two-footed than his current Set. However, he isn't a very productive in terms of goals and assists(just 1 goal and 5 assists this Season), and it is well documented in his current Set, although his Attack may rise a bit. Similarly for his Pace, although it is great, I think it is currently a bit over the top, especially in relation to the Stats of some other players of the League.

http://www.ael-fc.com/2019/01/%CF%83%CF ... %84%CF%8C/

Signed for _cyp AEL Limassol as a Free-Agent, following him mutually terminating his contract at AC Omonoia Nicosia.

The 1st-half of 2nd-Season at Omonoia had been very much like his 1st-Season there, that I have talked above. His playing-time wasn't great, and showed only glimpses of his ability, and only some small pieces of magic from time-to-time. Then he signed for AEL Limassol this January, a Top-3 Cyprus League team this Season to provide depth on the Wings, and maybe even something different in terms of magic, and personal brilliance, that they didn't have in their squad before him signing. Time will tell if his form improves there, and justify his undoubtedly good reputation.

New Photo:

Return to “AC Omonia Nicosia”