Haven't seen much of instituto this season, they been broadcasting them lately so i have some things to say about this dude.
- Didn't went to attack a lot, maybe cause whoever plays there (gotti/bernardi) lacks of a natural development down there?
- He was pretty solid defensively overall, not too risky, trying to avoid mstakes in the last line.
- OK with the ball, good control but he ain't dribble much, if any at all.
- Good at been a choice to keep the passing flow when he goes up.
- Hard to say if he is worthy of green balance, his dispossing style it's because of his solid positioning, speed and it's a decent slide tackler, but it was rare to see him on a solid body battle.
Gonna try to see more of instituto matches if they're broadcasted
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner