PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

John Lundstram

Postby PES Stats Database » 2019 Sep 16, 00:10

anOKguy
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: John Lundstram

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Sep 25, 15:19

This guy has come out of nowhere, and I don't even mean that he was a Championship player doing really well in the EPL now, he genuinely barely played last season. He had something like 400 minutes and I barely registered him on my radar or someone needing a set. Yet he started the season in the 11 and has really made a place for himself with a lot of effort to cover ground around Norwood in partnership with Fleck. Awesome passes have littered his play to compliment the effort as well.

Here he has a really great pass to Mousett for the goal to seal the deal. Hits him in stride perfectly, but Mousett still has to do the hard work of finishing, which he does.
Image fantastic pass
Image another good attempt
anOKguy

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 08, 14:57

THE BIGGEST SURPRISE OF THE EPL SEASON!

Last year he played 400 minutes and I barely had any ideas about him. This year, he’s been an integral part of the team. Some things with this set need adjustments as he has shown what was on display the first few weeks is no fluke. I find his SPA to be around 80 and SPS to be 82. His attack needs to sit low 70s like 72-73. Another thing I am quite confident in is that he is ABOVE 90 in stamina. It’s ridiculous how much he runs and the support he is giving every single minute of the game. It’s not even like this guy was doing good at the Championship level and I underestimated him, no, he has been a complete revelation. One of my favorite players so far!
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2021 Apr 12, 17:38

He's really unsteady when things are not in the right track, and he clearly lacks the mental strength to lead a team when things are getting tough.
Last season was smooth for Sheffield United, so Lundstram's weakness was not easily exposed.
For the current one, which has been chaotic, he's looked notoriously shaky and unstable. I still think he's an intelligent player by default, but his mindset gets easily overshadowed under pressure. So he eventually fails a lot under those circumstances, with erratic build up play end up product.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"

Return to “Sheffield United FC”