Leandro de Almeida

Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Leandro de Almeida

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Nov 24, 10:28

Full name: Leandro Marcolini Pedroso de Almeida

Last edited by gabelogan on 2015 Nov 25, 20:36, edited 14 times in total.
petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Leandro De Almeida, Ferencvárosi TC

Postby petreleo » 2015 Nov 24, 15:40

I know him well from his time at AC Omonoia Nicosia.

There he was known as "Leandro Marcolini" and his Shirt Name was "LEO".

First of all, he did use to play in all the positions that you have added to him, but primarily he was a starting DMF for years, and maybe this should be his registered position.
In his last season at Omonoia, he was playing mostly as a CB because of shortage of defenders and he did really well there using his experience.
I know that for Hungary NT he is playing mostly as a LB and he did play there also in a number of occasions in Cyprus with Omonoia, but I would doubt that it should be his registered position, given the years of experience he had as a midfielder.
The CMF position is also needed to be added as a Secondary-Position. Not so long ago, he was playing regularly as a Central, not to say as even an Attacking Midfielder, especially in his first couple of seasons at Omonoia, in addition to be playing as a Left-Winger.

Secondly, I doubt that he is actually so short as this set suggests and many sites have him registered at. Without having any official figures to back-this-up, in my eyes, he should be just below the 180cm mark. Last season, he played as a Center-Back in the majority of the matches and in no occasion he showed lack of height and disadvantage in the air, also in comparison to other players.

About his stats, well, firstly, in my eyes he is a Defence>Attack player, especially in recent years. As a youngster he was definitely a more Attacking player, able of scoring goals but also playing in more attacking positions like as an Attacking-Midfielder or as a Left-Winger, but in recent years he became known as, primemarily a solid defensive player, able of using his experience to read the game well, and maybe thats why his Response may rise to 77, in addition to Attack falling to 67, and Defence rising to 68, to replicate this.

Secondly, as I have already mentioned before, he doesn't struggle at all in the air and his aerial stats and especially his Header Accuracy but also his Jump might rise to 72 and 75, respectively.

Then, let's talk about his technique. What he was given in this set regarding his technical stats is generally alright. Maybe, his Dribble Accuracy might rise to 76 or 77 and his Place Kicking to rise to 78, as he has a lethal Left-foot in set-pieces(Shot Technique should also rise to high greens because of this), but I am a bit unsure about him having that good Right(Weak) foot. I would definitely rate it at 4/4 rather than the 5/5 he currently has, as I am not impressed neither from it's accuracy or usage.

In addition, I mainly disagree with his current Speed Stats. I have already talked about his Response and in addition I definitely believe that he is not a slow player in the sprint and he desplays that when he plays as a Left-Back and has space to run, but I also definitely believe that he isn't as agile as he is good on the sprint, although he isn't that bad, anyways. I would go for Top Speed at 77, and Explosive Power at 75, and Dribble Speed and Acceleration should be somewhere in the middle, let's say 76.

Finally, I disagree with many of his current physical stats, having already talked about his Jumping. His Shot Power is a definite high, high green, not to say even an 80, as he is able of unleashing some really powerfull and technical long-shots with his Left-foot. He is clearly stronger than 74 Body Balance he is currently given after a successful spell as Center-Back last season at Omonoia proving that he is a strong and relatively 'big' player, not easy to beat in physical battles, therefore I would go for Body Balance 77. Finally, I am shocked that he is given so low Stamina. Despite not being the most mobile player around at this age(and that's why I am suggesting for his Workrates to falll to 2-2), he rarely missed a minute of playing time at Omonoia wjmhen not injured, despite his age, playing in some physically demanding positions like Left-Back and Defensive-Midfielder. Because of these, I would go for Stamina 77-78. Having captained Omonoia in several occasions and being one of the most important first-eleven players in their team, I can see his Tenacity being at least 75-76.

About his cards, I would definitely add Pinpoint Pass card, as he is able of hitting some really impressive long-passes from the back. As a Left-Back he definitely deserves the Offensive Full-Back card, as well as higher Aggression, maybe at, 78 and also probably the Early Cross card because of his dangerous crossing with his Left-foot.
gabelogan
PSD Youth League

Re: Leandro Marcolini Pedroso de Almeida, Ferencvárosi TC

Postby gabelogan » 2015 Nov 24, 23:16

made all the changes excpet the

- kit name since he uses Leandro both in the NT and in his club aswell
Spoiler: show

- height of Leo, i've stuck with the 175 cm because thats all i could find, no other official heights besides transfermarkt's 172 cm but thats nonsense.
- CM position, ive rather choosed CB as his main position because just like u said, and according to transfermarkt he played 17 games as CB and 4 games as LB recently in Ferencvaros too
petreleo
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby petreleo » 2015 Nov 25, 11:28

gabelogan wrote:made all the changes excpet the

- kit name since he uses Leandro both in the NT and in his club aswell
Spoiler: show

- height of Leo, i've stuck with the 175 cm because thats all i could find, no other official heights besides transfermarkt's 172 cm but thats nonsense.
- CM position, ive rather choosed CB as his main position because just like u said, and according to transfermarkt he played 17 games as CB and 4 games as LB recently in Ferencvaros too

Seems fine.
What about what I've said about green Shot Technique and lower, 2/2 Workrates?
gabelogan
PSD Youth League

Postby gabelogan » 2015 Nov 25, 20:36

done. forgot those

Return to “Ferencvárosi TC”