PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Guido Herrera

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 May 25, 18:26

Paablito
PSD Guru

Re: Guido Herrera

Postby Paablito » 2016 Oct 02, 19:55

Doesnt seems an excellent gk, even i think he is not the top 10 in the league, but he manages to make some nice saves using his response and resources. Also is was quite secure to make punches from crosses of the sides using his body to knock ass of the strikers. Has nice foot to make long passes to the winger, and looks quite leader in defense.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2016 Oct 22, 20:18

He becoems quite leader in the box, he is screaming all the time to his mates, trying to command his defenders and does pretty well. Again he is capable of make nice saves using his great response and force leg, good strenght in the air but soemtimes has some blunders. Still he provides good things to save his team more than once.
lucashag
PSD Elite

Postby lucashag » 2016 Oct 31, 03:36

Unorthodox is probably the word to describe him, he's very very weird in his decision making and how he deals with shots and crosses, looks too confident/cocky in some plays, trusting too much on his skills i guess. Despite this he is pretty efficient anyway, uses his entire body really well to makes saves, his efficiency and been somewhat consistent it's the main thing that separates him from some considerably worst keepers like pellegrino, hoyos, hilario or ibañez, cause his basic skills aren't much better than theirs to me.
"Imagine being this retarded @lucashag you fucking moron, you're seriously trying to write about football and think lingard is a bad player? you're a fucking disgrace, a fucking animal like very fucking south american moron" Relja's burner
Vickingo
PSD Backbone

Postby Vickingo » 2017 Apr 20, 13:16

lucashag wrote:Unorthodox is probably the word to describe him, he's very very weird in his decision making and how he deals with shots and crosses, looks too confident/cocky in some plays, trusting too much on his skills i guess. Despite this he is pretty efficient anyway, uses his entire body really well to makes saves, his efficiency and been somewhat consistent it's the main thing that separates him from some considerably worst keepers like pellegrino, hoyos, hilario or ibañez, cause his basic skills aren't much better than theirs to me.

Didn't read this so far, find him as a good keeper with too much to develop...but yesterday made some mistakes (look 2nd goal) that make me re consider my concept towards him.
thor34
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby thor34 » 2018 Aug 13, 23:56

Why no update? This guy is incredible, great response and colocation, for sure in top 5 keepers in the league
Señores yo soy del Gallinero
leomessi98
New Contributor

Postby leomessi98 » 2018 Aug 28, 22:48

Need update
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Aug 29, 14:33

So, what about to elaborate a bit your comments? Not only giving values, giving some examples, explanations in what stat could be raised/decreased in the set, etc.
Paablito
PSD Guru

Postby Paablito » 2018 Sep 30, 20:21

Uggh he is so hard to rate, this kind of gk makes me doubt a lot of what values need. Dont know if he needs much higher response, i mean yeah could have around 85ish value but imo he is quite agile so makes him pretty godly sometimes because can be successful in multiple situations.
As victor and lucas said he is quite inconsistent about how safe is in the line can make two or three saves but n some circumstances he ruins his great saves by his poor handling or overconfidence, his gks is quite shitty, bad handling, punches a lot the ball and unsafe from crosses.
btw probably needs penalty stopper star, he has some nice ability there.

Return to “Talleres”