PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Simone Padoin

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:02

coly
New Stat Maker

Re: Simone PADOIN

Postby coly » 2012 Jan 31, 20:35

this set is sooo OLD guys, he needs an overhaul.

don't worry fiddy, now that he plays in juve you'll see the suggestions multiply and he will receive the deserved update :(
Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
Epsi
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby Epsi » 2012 Jan 31, 20:51

Sad but true.. but it's just because Juve is much more followed than Atalanta and so people has so much to say about the player. I know he's definitely better than this, but actually I wouldn't touch the set since I don't have concrete material to do an update.
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Jan 31, 22:30

well that's partly true and partially false, yes he now play in Juve and i first will keep a constant eye on him like i keep an eye on every other juve player and as always i'll post my thought regarding him and how he played, be it bad or good...i always want my team to be up-to-date so i'll propose things but at the same time i always try to keep things in sync with other teams too and since it's just me and Basilio posting here in the juve thread i doubt that things will get out of hand...it's just the natural flow that player get more recognition in bigger teams as they're constantly being followed by a larger and wider scale of people...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
coly
New Stat Maker

Postby coly » 2012 Feb 01, 14:12

yep cale but i'm suggesting, let's say so, a local matter: i know that you're a juve fan and suggest updates (wheter positive or negative) on juve players, but i don't understand why no atalanta fan or a general serie a-follower didn't post his suggestions about padoin during this years... i was about to do so in the past, or even about other players (padoin is just an example..) but i watch very few entire matches and i cannot follow the whole season, but i'm sure that some people could, this world is fuc*ing big :lol: btw, hope you understand my point, sorry for my extremely-off-topic post xD
Be careful of the cat. Don't say you have the cat in the sack when you don't have the cat in the sack. (Giovanni Trapattoni)
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2012 Feb 07, 12:48

Spoiler: show
Club: Juventus FC
Name: Simone PADOIN
Shirt Name: PADOIN
Number: 20
Positions: SM, CM
Nationality: Italian _ita

Height: 179 cm
Weight: 74 kg

Injury Tolerance: B
Foot: R
Side: L

Attack: 75
Defence: 60
Balance: 78
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 81
Acceleration: 82
Response: 80
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 79
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 80
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 77
Long Pass Speed: 78
Shot Accuracy: 69
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 70
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 76
Header: 76
Jump: 74
Technique: 80
Aggression: 78
Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 76

Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Reaction
Center

PLAYER INDEX CARDS:

MOTION STYLE:

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: OFF
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 07, 13:24

when we discussed him a few days back i know i did say that he's a natural wide midfielder but he's been nurtured at the central of the midfield for a few seasons now at atalanta and i do think that he deserves to be registered as a CMF and about his ATT/DEF ratio i'm not sure if he deserves such a high value for attack when played as a CMF he's more conservative when played there and doesn't venture forward much, he likes to sit deep and be involved in the build up, personally i've got him at ATT 67 and DEF 73. also as i said if he's going to be registered as a CMF his AGG should be dropped to very low 70's.
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Feb 07, 13:29

cale1991 wrote:when we discussed him a few days back i know i did say that he's a natural wide midfielder but he's been nurtured at the central of the midfield for a few seasons now at atalanta and i do think that he deserves to be registered as a CMF and about his ATT/DEF ratio i'm not sure if he deserves such a high value for attack when played as a CMF he's more conservative when played there and doesn't venture forward much, he likes to sit deep and be involved in the build up, personally i've got him at ATT 67 and DEF 73. also as i said if he's going to be registered as a CMF his AGG should be dropped to very low 70's.

Yes, and, in addition, his Awareness seems to be BAL IMO.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2012 Feb 07, 13:53

cale1991 wrote:when we discussed him a few days back i know i did say that he's a natural wide midfielder but he's been nurtured at the central of the midfield for a few seasons now at atalanta and i do think that he deserves to be registered as a CMF and about his ATT/DEF ratio i'm not sure if he deserves such a high value for attack when played as a CMF he's more conservative when played there and doesn't venture forward much, he likes to sit deep and be involved in the build up, personally i've got him at ATT 67 and DEF 73. also as i said if he's going to be registered as a CMF his AGG should be dropped to very low 70's.

this year he has played 11 times as a CMF and 8 times as a SMF. He remains a SM imho,he is an adapted player in the center of the midfield still not his main role. And he is not a player DEF>ATK...he's much more offensive minded than defensive
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 07, 14:05

yeah i know that, but then again i'd rather wait with the whole update until conte finds a place for him in the team...and also like i said his ATT/DEF values vary from the position he plays, when implemented in the center he likes to distribute play and hold the line rarely coming deep in the opposition half (IMO Conte will use him mostly as a sub for Pirlo) but when on the wing he's more attack minded 'cause that's what the main description of the position is, to break the line and cross. I'm not trying to object your set, by any means. i'm just wanting us to get it right now rather than correcting him later...

antony
PSD Elite

Postby antony » 2012 Feb 07, 14:17

cale1991 wrote:yeah i know that, but then again i'd rather wait with the whole update until conte finds a place for him in the team...and also like i said his ATT/DEF values vary from the position he plays, when implemented in the center he likes to distribute play and hold the line rarely coming deep in the opposition half (IMO Conte will use him mostly as a sub for Pirlo) but when on the wing he's more attack minded 'cause that's what the main description of the position is, to break the line and cross. I'm not trying to object your set, by any means. i'm just wanting us to get it right now rather than correcting him later...

I think he is a substitute or for Estigarribia when Juve plays with 3-5-2 or a substite for Marchisio/Vidal....However will attend to see him with Juve
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 07, 14:22

yeah if a 3-5-2 is used he's quite suited for the LWB role but i really can't see him in Marchisio's role 'cause he's just too static for the exact role which Marchisio plays and he isn't the destructive mid that Vidal is, so that's why i logically concluded that he'll be used as a Pirlo sub. Well, time will tell...

coly
New Stat Maker

Postby coly » 2012 Feb 07, 15:36

agree with antony, i also like your set. i suppose he will be used as WB in 3-5-2 or in the marchisio/vidal role, maybe conte will sometimes put marrone or marchisio at pirlo's place when he won't play, but padoin isn't technical enough. i see him as a great pepe-sub.
clapton
New Stat Maker

Postby clapton » 2012 Feb 07, 19:41

he'll play tomorrow against Milan and we'll see...
andy4ita
New Contributor

Postby andy4ita » 2012 Feb 09, 09:59

Suggest to add WB (both sides) and to go with Def at least 75 he's one of the best midfielders of Italy capable of destroying opponents gameplay.
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Feb 09, 10:10

even though he's quite capable of playing as a LWB (he even played there occasionally when tactics needed it at atalanta) there is no need to add a position if a player isn't frequently going to be used there and the computer might start putting him there which would then make the game unrealistic. about DEF as i said before, if he was going to be given the Pirlo role in the squad when Pirlo isn't playing then it'd be more than acceptable but something along the lines of a low 70's with very high 60's for ATT. but since Conte (most likely) will be using him as a sub for Marchisio a higher ATT like on antony's set is needed to replicate his behavior and movement on the field.

EDIT: forgot to mention, andy, him and Giach were playing as LCMF and RCMF constantly swapping positions and Estiggaribia and Caceres were the FB's/WB's.

Janus85
New Contributor

Postby Janus85 » 2012 Aug 16, 16:16

This guy need a lilttle update, he is not that slow!
bodhisattva
New Stat Maker

Postby bodhisattva » 2012 Aug 17, 09:00

still in juve, sorry.
coly
New Stat Maker

Postby coly » 2012 Aug 20, 10:25

dafuq CB? i hope it is a typo, he could be a SB but absolutely not a CB, never saw him in that position
čale

Postby čale » 2012 Aug 20, 10:39

Played in Atalanta as a CB a couple of times, and in the USA tour with Juventus last year when Conte took a few Atalanta players with him :)

Janus85
New Contributor

Postby Janus85 » 2012 Aug 20, 13:21

Why he doesnt has the SB position??? he Also Play for Conte as a SB

Return to “Ascoli Calcio 1898 FC”