André Santos


Moderator: Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 19866
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 516 times

André Santos

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 18:43


Last edited by A-SK on 2010 Mar 12, 02:56, edited 4 times in total.
ynwasg8
Regular Poster
Posts: 342
Joined: 2011 Oct 17, 03:05
Location: Belgrade, Serbia

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby ynwasg8 » 2011 Nov 26, 23:30

He sometimes looks like a striker playing at leftback.
Image
lushoxfloow
New Stat Maker
Posts: 155
Joined: 2010 Oct 07, 16:30

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby lushoxfloow » 2011 Nov 27, 00:36

ynwasg8 wrote:He sometimes looks like a striker playing at leftback.


does that mean? o.O
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2219
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 27, 00:40

that he is really offensive :roll:
bam!
Joak
Regular Poster
Posts: 273
Joined: 2011 Jan 21, 23:06
Location: Santiago, Chile
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Joak » 2011 Nov 27, 00:52

or that he is very good technically bad poor in defense :P
Diego
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2219
Joined: 2011 Jul 16, 16:54
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Diego » 2012 Feb 26, 01:35

Anders wrote:I have some suggestions for him, the only problem is because in the last years I have just watch his games at National Team, but the things that I remember of him when he played on Corinthians are:
DEF: 60~62 (He was a crap defensive, I rate him below Marcelo(R. Madrid) DEF 61, based on his games at National Team max 62 ,but he can have improve since left Corinthians.)
BB: 81~82 (He is very strong, he deserves at minimal 81, I play with 82 but I think nobody will agree with this.)
STA: 86-85 (He can end a match with a good STA for someone that play so aggressive like him, even because 84 is low for a SB in good shape.)
TS: 84
ACC: 85 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree.)
DS: 84 (Because of the increase of TS he don't need much DS, +1 point seen enough.)
LPS: 81 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree too maybe with 1 point decrease in LPA his crosses could be more realistic.)
Shooting SA: 76 SP 86 ST 77 (Those are the values that I play with him, I don't know so sure the value that he deserve, what he did in past those status are enough.)
SW: 83 (VeryovA suggestion, I agree his cross to Pato in the last game was full swerve.)
Cards: I just ADD 2 in my OP
P03 – Trickster (He does this very frequent, stop in front of a defender and beat him with some Trick , That's is one of the reasons that I disagree with increasing his DA, he is a lot more bent to beat a player with tricks than with pure ball control.)
S19 – Scissors Skills

... bump, for the record, i dont think he is a 80 Ment... but I am biased :)
bam!
User avatar
bitz
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2457
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 210 times
Been thanked: 198 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby bitz » 2012 Mar 21, 10:13

He is should be close to Drenthe in terms of DEF. 60 at the most.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
Anders
Veteran Stat Maker
Posts: 1476
Joined: 2010 Apr 01, 17:27
Location: Brazil
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Anders » 2012 Mar 21, 16:06

His agility could be lower too; like 78~79, BTW liked the values of MEN and RES.
Tsakis
Regular Poster
Posts: 310
Joined: 2010 Jul 13, 13:49
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Oct 22, 14:26

Stamina at 86 is over the top... It might be fitness issues because he does not play much but I see him in 83 tops..
Joak
Regular Poster
Posts: 273
Joined: 2011 Jan 21, 23:06
Location: Santiago, Chile
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Joak » 2012 Oct 22, 19:50

He has been quite good in dispossesing players!, his defensive-positioning issues are more represented by his low TW... i reallt think that his
DEF can go up, especially for the impact that have this in dispossesing players.
Tsakis
Regular Poster
Posts: 310
Joined: 2010 Jul 13, 13:49
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Oct 27, 03:02

I agree with higher defence but he needs less TW and mentalty.. Also there is no reason why his stamina should remain that high...
CHarper
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2017
Joined: 2011 Dec 11, 15:11
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby CHarper » 2012 Oct 27, 03:23

more defense?
Are you kidding???
saw the last match against Schalke 04?
was constantly overwhelmed by Farfan and Uchida
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
Tsakis
Regular Poster
Posts: 310
Joined: 2010 Jul 13, 13:49
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Oct 27, 08:48

agreed.. he was overwhelmed due to crappy positioning and speed, not tracking back after attacking (from the center which is even more difficult to recover) and at the end because he was knackered.. He is good in 1-1s and wins the ball a lot at those situations and 58 is a bit low for the stat that control this..

Also one more reason for his TW to drop significantly is because he is constantly failing to keep the offside line with the rest..
User avatar
Brahms
Valued Contributor
Posts: 841
Joined: 2011 Dec 07, 04:37
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 48 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Brahms » 2012 Oct 27, 19:14

his defensive positioning is awful, it's too easy to win his back, it's like a WF in a SB position, has better control and dribble than most SB but when defending only has his response ( really good at 1 vs 1 )
Bloody Curse!
čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4644
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby čale » 2012 Oct 27, 19:39

not much to add apart from that he's by far the worst full-back (when it comes to defending) i've seen in a while now...
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
CHarper
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2017
Joined: 2011 Dec 11, 15:11
Has thanked: 159 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby CHarper » 2012 Oct 28, 02:10

in 1 vs 1 is definitely good. I just saw the replay of the game, but it is not coordinated with the defense, and win her back constantly, and does not have the clarity of Gibbs and Sagna,
maybe more defense, I agree, and his TW, okay with 70
requires several changes this set
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
čale
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 4644
Joined: 2010 Jun 13, 12:20
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 116 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby čale » 2012 Oct 28, 10:54

^ gotta agree with that
Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
Tsakis
Regular Poster
Posts: 310
Joined: 2010 Jul 13, 13:49
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Tsakis » 2012 Oct 28, 14:04

Da InvIncIblEs wrote:his defensive positioning is awful, it's too easy to win his back, it's like a WF in a SB position, has better control and dribble than most SB but when defending only has his response ( really good at 1 vs 1 )


I agree with the gist but his response is mediocre..
His physical stats and TW & Ment need some tweeks imo...

My view on santos:

Spoiler: show
Attack: 77 (+1)
Defence: 61 (+1)
Balance: 81
Stamina: 82 (-4)
Top Speed: 83 (-1)
Acceleration: 81 (-4)
Response: 74 (-1)
Agility: 75
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Dribble Speed: 81
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 78 (-1)
Long Pass Speed: 81
Shot Accuracy: 76
Shot Power: 86
Shot Technique: 77
Free Kick Accuracy: 80
Curling: 83
Header: 66
Jump: 76
Technique: 83
Aggression: 87
Mentality: 67 (-3)
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 66 (-4)

Condition/Fitness: 4 (-1)


Absoute liability for a backup LB, I guess jenks/coq even on the left might be more effective or even promote meade he seems decent and can be turn out to be like jenkinson...
Joak
Regular Poster
Posts: 273
Joined: 2011 Jan 21, 23:06
Location: Santiago, Chile
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby Joak » 2012 Oct 28, 15:33

I wouldn't raise his attack. He isn't very effective in this area, he score some goals beacuse his very good shooting and tech in comparacion
of others FB's, but that's all. I see Gibbs even more effective joining in attack.

All we know that he is bad in positioning and general understanding o of the game. I suggested a raise of def for his decent/good job in
dispossesing players considering that he already have a low TW that have part of his defensive positioning issues.
alawadhi3000
Regular Poster
Posts: 427
Joined: 2009 Nov 19, 23:19
Location: Bahrain
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby alawadhi3000 » 2012 Nov 03, 19:43

Defense @ 58 looks a bit generous to be honest.
SwedenStar
PSD Youth League
Posts: 68
Joined: 2011 Oct 28, 20:27
Has thanked: 4 times

Re: ANDRÉ SANTOS

Postby SwedenStar » 2012 Nov 04, 02:32

Greatest "failure" of Mr. Wenger... I do not know where he is today?! When he need to attack he is at back, when need in defence he is in attack... Realy disapointing. Defence 54 and attack @72 in my opinion...

Return to “Non-Affiliated”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests