Willi Orban

Moderators: Eternal Night, Albo7, Akephalos, KeyserSoze, Major general Woof, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Willi Orban

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Sep 08, 12:45

KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Willi Orban

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Sep 27, 21:59

He's anything but a conservative passer like most conventional CBs. I was a bit skeptical when I saw him performing some incisive, speedy and accurate short passes from deep at first, but actually he does it on a fairly consistent basis. His short pass should be a bit ahead of LPA/LPS. I was thinking with something like SPA 77 SPS 81.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2018 Oct 16, 18:21

I was surprised to see him playing for Hungary NT in the last days. He's certainly good enough to challenge for a Germany NT squad spot, and he would have been an interesting CB option to be considered as starter for Poland NT.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2019 May 16, 23:19

Great defender overall, with some good offensive skills for building up play which he tends to use them wisely. He would probably be better rated by the media if he managed to improve his aerial prowess a bit.

If people at Leipzig want to make a significant profit based in Orban, this is probably the best year to sell him for a good fee. I just hope he won't go to China or to a Middle East league if sold.
Akephalos
Regular Poster

Postby Akephalos » 2019 May 17, 01:06

I hope he stays. I think he is actually a nice CB. And it will be a good test for him and Leipzig to play UCL next season.
You might have been a fancyman in Heaven, but down here you are nothing next to Axe!
anOKguy
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby anOKguy » 2019 May 26, 21:36

As noted by all above, he’s a really damn good overall defender and a very good partner/mentor for the young players they have.

Return to “RB Leipzig”