www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6
cartman_jmc
New Stat Maker

Re: Nikolaos Karelis

Postby cartman_jmc » 2014 Oct 27, 17:30

Control vs Olympiakos(Away) 14-15
CLICK ON SHOW TO SEE THE VIDEOS!
If you have old matches of Cassano, help me out.Post in this thread! http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27218
Papanight
Regular Poster

Postby Papanight » 2014 Nov 15, 12:55

He should be stronger +1 from Klonaridis and -8 from Berg (@85, bit high?) doesn't seem to do justice. Also more teamwork, he really prefers to find somebody to try and combine rather than try running at the defense lately.

He can make some nice trappings of the ball sometimes but he also can mess up a lot of 'easy' ones especially when moving/dribbling and he is quite bad at actually finishing (the more clear cut chance the worse he does... more of composure issues than actual shooting but this ain't FM )

Roundly he is a forward who can play on the flank(s) and relies on strength/overall athleticism, team plays and powerful shooting.
stavrello7
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby stavrello7 » 2014 Nov 15, 13:19

Papanight wrote:He should be stronger +1 from Klonaridis and -8 from Berg (@85, bit high?) doesn't seem to do justice. Also more teamwork, he really prefers to find somebody to try and combine rather than try running at the defense lately.

He can make some nice trappings of the ball sometimes but he also can mess up a lot of 'easy' ones especially when moving/dribbling and he is quite bad at actually finishing (the more clear cut chance the worse he does... more of composure issues than actual shooting but this ain't FM )

Roundly he is a forward who can play on the flank(s) and relies on strength/overall athleticism, team plays and powerful shooting.

wow! welcome back Papanight!

yes, he is stronger than Klonaridis, imo i think is at Karelis 79/80 or even more?
imo some stats need increase:
Stamina++
Mentality+++ and TW+++
ATT+

As papanight said he isnt good enough at BC, DA
DA 75 max
BC 70-74 max

CF or LW as registered position?
Papanight
Regular Poster

Postby Papanight » 2014 Nov 15, 15:08

I am not so sure for the exact value, been out of touch with the stats , but looking at the ladder I think 80-81 would be better. He is... solid. Teamwork is needed and mentality or tenacity whatever would make him above average in closing down, pressing etc.

I think SS as a registered position fits him best. Is ball control related to trapping the ball? If so I think he should have more of it than DA which is his real problem (he opens up the ball too much when running or loses it if he tries too run too fast, the ball falling behind).
bitz

Postby bitz » 2014 Nov 15, 15:26

I gave 79 BB previously, but sometimes he falls down easily. Anyway I'm not against it, but I\ve been more impressed with Masuaku's BB for example.
About Berg's BB value, he gave trouble to stronger defenders like Goian, or remember how he went past Avraam last season (who is far from his best but is still a strong cb).
About the "mental" stats of Karelis, do you believe he stands out for his workrate/ethic? He has the typical mentality of a footballer in his 20's IMO, he's just a "small beast" which creates the illusion that he is hardworking. He is not mature in his game as Masuaku, his game is full of errors. But he has great physical qualities.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
Papanight
Regular Poster

Postby Papanight » 2014 Nov 15, 15:43

In regards to his mental stats I think he is slightly above average in workrate but maybe it appears so due to his physicality. In regards to being mature, I never said he was mature quite the opposite, I meant he buckles under pressure and makes poor finishes and or plays when he is through on an obvious chance (such as an one one with the keeper).

I think the stats are below average for workrate now but maybe I am wrong, I haven't a good feel of the rest of the stats. In regards to Masuaku you speak about 'maturity' which I am not sure if is represented by some stat in PES? And when you mean maturity I assume you mean, when it is good time to risk a difficult pass or try to dribble past someone and when to make a less risky play?
stavrello7

Notes 2014-15

Postby stavrello7 » 2015 Apr 19, 00:27

ATT: 71-75
DEF: 46
Head 65-68

TS> ACC ?

Give a small boost at SPS, LPS.

Tenacity is underated (Hard working player)
He don't have enough 90's minute games. maybe he lacks stamina but in game he gives everything.
petreleo

Re: Notes 2014-15

Postby petreleo » 2015 Apr 19, 08:42

stavrello7 wrote:Head 65-68

Tenacity and Stamina are underated (Hard working player)

Absolutely agree with both.

Furthermore, both Height and Weight are probably higher.
According to many sites, his Height is between 177-178 cm.
Also, he is registered at 80 kg in some sites.
Makes sense, he looks like a big, strong, stocky lad(probably BB may rise as well?).

His Side should be Both, as he used to play at RWF, especially last season, so that he can cut-inside with his preferred foot.

About cards, I think that Incisive Run defines him well...Gets the ball out-wide and he tries to move with it centrally very often.

Finally, things that I am not so sure about suggesting, but I'll post them anyway to see what are your opinions:
a) Attack>Shot Accuracy: Seems to me like a really dangerous player, even as a youngster, but he isn't the best finisher around...
b) TS>EP: In my eyes, he is a good sprinter. However, does he turn that quickly and change direction in a small space? I don't think so...
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2015 Jun 03, 22:06

bitz

Postby bitz » 2015 Jun 04, 13:53

Sorry I f*cked up your previous post, I hit the edit button instead of quote.

stavrello7 wrote:He is rarely plays full matches,

That was the reason I was reluctant to raise his STA when others suggested. I'm fine with 75 TEN and lower STA. Also I agree with AGG 84 and the previous suggestions of slightly higher passing speed and ATT 75, this season he started becoming a threat for defenses.

stavrello7 wrote:Also imo TS and AC seem better than his Agility.

I always thought he has a good first meter sprint but after some distance he's not that fast. But since you and petreleo suggest this it may be true.
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2015 Jun 05, 19:42

haha no worries, i did the same times too.

Well, with more AGG he will lose also his stamina more than before. We have to test different combinations, unfortunately I don't have enough time for tests.

bitz wrote:I always thought he has a good first meter sprint but after some distance he's not that fast. But since you and petreleo suggest this it may be true.

maybe you mean with ball?
in terms of Agility i think his feint speed isn't that fast for 82. maybe 79/80 is better.
bitz

Postby bitz » 2015 Jun 06, 07:32

Yes I mean with the ball. He can accelerate away from opponents. Problem is EXP in newer pes is both acceleration and agility. About speed off the ball, I think this goal is very representative of his usual TS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHglCSkOGtE

I wish I could find more examples but based on that and my memory I wouldn't rate his TS more than 80. His good positioning and aggression help him.

I'm updating with the other suggestions.
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2015 Jun 06, 14:23

Yes, i agree with TS 83 and even more.
what do you think about this priority? TS > ACC > AGI
bitz

Postby bitz » 2015 Jun 13, 23:10

I said I can't imagine him higher than 81 TS in my previous post. But PES is weird and I made some tests today after the game vs Faroes and TS 83 works quite good with lower EXP. Also raised DA and BC, I can't see him worse than Dossevi for example.
By the way I use him with the following settings:

Physique
Spoiler: show
Neck Length: -6
Neck Size: +2
Shoulder Height: +3
Shoulder Width: +5
Chest Measurement: +2
Waist Size: +2
Arm Size: +5
Thigh Size: +2
Calf Size: -1
Leg Length: +0
Arm Length: +1

Motion
Dribbling
Hunching: 3
Arm Movement: 3

Running Motion
Hunching: 3
Arm Movement: 3
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2015 Nov 09, 14:24

one think i notice whenever i see him ,his passing is sooooo bad,especially in the final third where it needs to be accurate .I suggest both SPA 67 and LPA 66, possibly lower.His Attack can go to 77 ,he has good attacking instinct to get at the end of passes and scores quite consistently despite the team's bad form.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2019 Jan 19, 20:38

a little different take on him with many past suggestions in mind

Positions: SS, CF

Nationality: Greek

Height: 173 cm
Weight: 79 kg

Injury Tolerance: C
Foot: L
Side: B

Attack: 77
Defence: 40
Balance: 80
Stamina: 78
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 81
Response: 77
Agility: 81
Dribble Accuracy: 73
Dribble Speed: 72
Short Pass Accuracy: 67
Short Pass Speed: 71
Long Pass Accuracy: 66
Long Pass Speed: 71
Shot Accuracy: 72
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 81
Free Kick Accuracy: 63
Curling: 71
Header: 72
Jump: 74
Technique: 79
Aggression: 85
Mentality: 75
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 70

Condition/Fitness: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 3

ATTACK / DEFENCE AWARENESS: 3/2

NEW STATS:
Attack Prowess: 80
Defense Prowess: 42
Ball Winning: 40

Body Control: 85
Physical Contact: 72

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Outside
Side

PLAYER INDEX CARDS :
P04 - Darting Run
S15 - Knuckle Shot
S16 - Jumping Volley
S20 - Double Touch
S21 - Run Around

He is a pretty individual attacker, very sharp in many aspects but also very unrefined in others. He's mediocre on the ball with a few well honed skills that show consistently on his game, like punting the ball forward and reaching with a quick dash to leave an opponent behind, and quickly hitting the ball to and from his weak foot to his strong left with great speed and deftness. His dribbling with the ball, in the more conventional sense, is limited and more geared towards the effective use of his body. He is a high Body Control player, with a strong core that also shows in his ability to turn on his axis fluidly.

kind of an example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TsyPFUcK7Q
0;52

As far as his ability as a striker goes i believe he has always been an especially aggressive player with trying to get off a shot and finish an opportunity as the main focus of his game. He also tries all sorts of shot attempts off balance and acrobatics beside pure power ( often paired with it ) and i consider it one of his talents. These suggested times are some good examples, i think most of his goals in the vids represent his tendencies a shooter though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFqy1l41z10
1;08, 1;49, 2;24, 3;17, 3;40 ( tight control and from his right ) , 5;59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra_Mc5jsFEw
0;15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F94u3lxfCY
0;24, 0;48, 2;18

He's also shown he can also get the ball down with a touch very well in certain high pressure situations, often inside the box.

Regarding work-rate, i think his team-play is pretty decent and you can see influences of an outfield player in where he moves, i am not sure his defensive contribution is as high as mid forties. He is a very willing player as far as himself goes, a little less so for the team. Podence comes to mind as a similar type of mentality.
Houy
PSD Elite

Postby Houy » 2019 Nov 09, 22:18

Out again until May. He is becoming like Kyriakos, he's constantly getting injured for 3 years now .
anOKguy
PSD Elite

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Nov 09, 23:52

Houy wrote:Out again until May. He is becoming like Kyriakos, he's constantly getting injured for 3 years now .

Damn shame, he showed a few flashes of being a good cog in this machine they have at Brentford!

Return to “Brentford FC”