João Moutinho

Moderators: BigStu, anOKguy, Jez, Brahms, Phil, Welbeck19, Mod's

Forum rules
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

João Moutinho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:00

Last edited by element on 2009 Jul 17, 18:41, edited 3 times in total.
FernandoA13
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: João Moutinho

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Mar 16, 23:40

Go ahead JMVP. And agree with your statement aswel. Moutinho is a tactical genius and he will only grow with the years. Can't understand why no big club (top league) has bought him. Every club could used him and he would play in the first eleven. Nothing against Khedira but I doubt Khedira is better for example. Liverpool and Arsenal.. How long are there looking for stability and consistency? That's Moutinho's middle name.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2013 Mar 17, 00:40

It's because porto ridiculosly overprice all their players.
Lockstar
New Contributor

Postby Lockstar » 2013 Mar 17, 01:07

jurgens wrote:It's because porto ridiculosly overprice all their players.

Some players left for reasonable money. Guarín was a good business to Inter, for example.
About the set, I would like to know your thoughts about his middle range shooting? When he has time to prepare his shot he is usually quite dangerous. He may need a card... SP and Tec might need some changes imo
"Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot." - Peter Griffin
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Mar 17, 12:37

I agree with FernandoA13, Moutinho had place in any European team as: Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Manchester's, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Bayern and Real Madrid (Barcelona, only can they refuse Moutinho, for now...).

Jurgens, why the prices are ridiculous? The players of FC Porto until were sold "cheap" for the Italian league (Rolando, Alvaro Pereira, Fredy Guarín).
If the FC Porto, SL Benfica, Sporting CP were in the Italian league or a league with more financial power would be another story, in which case, the prices, would no longer be ridiculous, am I wrong??

I think his technique and dribbling are little valued... repair in the video, when he dribbles the ball is always "glued" the he. I think the dribble is similar to the Bruno Cesar. I would give at least one point each:
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Ball Control: 85
Add: S09: Roulette Skills

minute 0:52 - Roulette
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
mr.Boss
PSD Elite

Postby mr.Boss » 2013 Mar 17, 13:48

Tellmo wrote:I agree with FernandoA13, Moutinho had place in any European team as: Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham, Manchester's, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Bayern and Real Madrid (Barcelona, only can they refuse Moutinho, for now...).

Jurgens, why the prices are ridiculous? The players of FC Porto until were sold "cheap" for the Italian league (Rolando, Alvaro Pereira, Fredy Guarín).
If the FC Porto, SL Benfica, Sporting CP were in the Italian league or a league with more financial power would be another story, in which case, the prices, would no longer be ridiculous, am I wrong??

I think his technique and dribbling are little valued... repair in the video, when he dribbles the ball is always "glued" the he. I think the dribble is similar to the Bruno Cesar. I would give at least one point each:
Dribble Accuracy: 84
Ball Control: 85
Add: S09: Roulette Skills

minute 0:52 - Roulette

After seeing this video i agree for DA and BC,and i suggest + 1 point in EP and DS. ;)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Mar 17, 16:52

@ mr boss , you need to watch more than a YT video to judge players , but i think people have told you that already .
Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Mar 18, 11:11

jurgens wrote:It's because porto ridiculosly overprice all their players.
That's also true. But i think Moutinho is worth that kind of money (now and days the market is screwed anyways) I think the problem here is that Sporting owe 25% of Moutinho's transfer-fee. So Porto want an offer they can't refuse.
Sporting Clube de Portugal meu amor / Working on new sets and updating Liga Sagres
Tellmo
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby Tellmo » 2013 Mar 18, 11:41

Exactly, 25% is still a good packet, the FC Porto tried to recover/purchase these 25% when let out for the Sporting, the Miguel Lopes and Ventura but Sporting was not in tune and were not fall in the "ditty". ;)
KEEP CALM and HURRAY BENFICA!
jurgens
Clear

Postby jurgens » 2013 Mar 22, 18:20

Some players left for reasonable money. Guarín was a good business to Inter, for example.

Oh, I don't think so at all. 26 years old and has massive flaws in his game that make him more of a liability than an asset. He could work on it, yeah. But thats a big gamble and something that has caused inter to lose many games.. baiscally due to guarins short comings. 13m pretty high for what they payed for, considering they could have bought better players more suited to their needs, for the same sort of money.

hat's also true. But i think Moutinho is worth that kind of money

I think Moutinho is one of the most under-rated players in world football and hes genuinely worth the highest of price tags. I'd say hes an easy 30m type player, but.. I doubht porto would let him go for that, they have a tendecny to slap really high price tags on their stars.
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Mar 22, 20:06

hes also a genius type of CMF , amazing vision and intelligence hes just a bit conservative to show the extent of clearness of his view on the pitch imo .
I'm gay

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 May 24, 15:01

It's now official, he will play for Monaco next season with James Rodriguez:

http://www.fcporto.pt/Noticias/Futebol/noticiafutebol_fcpjamesmoutinhomonaco_240513_75592.asp
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2013 May 24, 16:05

Ah great, now I have to find a room for Monaco in my OF. :lol: Monaco will be a hell of a team next season. OL and OM should try to strength their squad, but it's quite impossible as they doesn't have a sheik or a czar to help them.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 May 24, 17:11

Lyon has one of the best academy in Europe so they will build a team with their youth like this season. Marseille will buy only French players like Cabella, Payet (who are in the list of the best player of the season in Ligue 1, it's the only french club who won the UCL so because of this history they are special in the eyes of the players). I'm not worry about Lyon and Marseille. It will be better for them as now Ligue 1 will win more money because of TV. For example, Lyon didn't succeed to win the UCL when they was the best team in Ligue 1 during 7 years, because they was alone in Ligue 1. You need more good team in your championship to win more money, attire more players, and to win the UCL.

By the way, I already adverted people for 6 month that they have to prepare a place in their OF :D
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Ahmedk
PSD Youth League

Postby Ahmedk » 2013 Jul 09, 18:35

shirt number "8"
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Sep 15, 12:53

What a first half he did this afternoon. A lot of amazing key passes, create so much danger, always making the good choise.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Sep 25, 19:53

Again amazing performance for him, he's really a great playmaker. He do little touch on his long ball. I feel them even better, what a pass he did for Falcao. He has a great visions on his long balls, doesn't missed so much of them by the way.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Sep 26, 11:00

I'm glad he is doing well. Is he playing as a deep-lying midfielder or box to box?
midnight
PSD Elite

Postby midnight » 2013 Sep 26, 13:44

AMF if im not mistaken , he makes a lot of through balls per game it's very delightful
I'm gay

Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2013 Sep 26, 16:10

He plays several positions, it's depend on Ranieri tactic and on the oppositions.

But I didn't find a lot of difference in his game when he played CMF or AMF, he's not very agressive, just staying back and prefer giving long balls from deep, he always coming back to give the "tempo" of the team. He mostly played with long balls without speed, I don't know how to tell it in english. He will wait as long as he need to find a partner able to receive his long balls. He's at something like 3 or 4 assist, and he didn't played the three first matches as he was injured.
The set is perfectly fitting for what I've seen. He also acting a but like a Box to Box, his defensive skills are great and helpfull.
FernandoA13

Postby FernandoA13 » 2013 Sep 26, 19:04

Okay guys, thank you for the analysis.

The set is perfectly fitting for what I've seen.

Yes, i always thought this set was pretty accurate.

AMF if im not mistaken , he makes a lot of through balls per game it's very delightful

Do you have examples Midnight?

Return to “Wolverhampton Wanderers FC”