Adama Traoré


Moderators: BigStu, anOKguy, Jez, Brahms, Phil, Welbeck19, Mod's

Forum rules
User avatar
PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone
Posts: 20172
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Been thanked: 549 times

Adama Traoré

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Jul 03, 19:36

Image


User avatar
Fixer
PSD Backbone
Posts: 10340
Joined: 2010 May 05, 18:43
Location: Spain
Has thanked: 440 times
Been thanked: 688 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby Fixer » 2019 Jun 10, 14:08

TheeReallRonaldo wrote:His acceleration be outpaced by Virgil..

https://youtu.be/XEbiRPPa2Zs


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5WaJFNsDjY

These examples on their own could be due to a wide range of things too though. Don't wanna comment too much on the player as I've lost track of him in recent years but still, the point I want to make
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Image
TheeReallRonaldo
PSD Youth League
Posts: 55
Joined: 2019 Jun 10, 00:51
Been thanked: 16 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby TheeReallRonaldo » 2019 Jun 10, 14:20

Fixer wrote:
TheeReallRonaldo wrote:His acceleration be outpaced by Virgil..

https://youtu.be/XEbiRPPa2Zs


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5WaJFNsDjY

These examples on their own could be due to a wide range of things too though. Don't wanna comment too much on the player as I've lost track of him in recent years but still, the point I want to make


Thanks for your opine.

In ur video, Ballesteros beats cr7 right. Because cr7's short distance accelerations, speed bursts never so great like traore, aubameyang, ronaldo 9 etc.. His top speed always higher than his acceleration.. Ballesteros clearly better accelerated and won the ball..

But virgil vs traore is so different.. Traore's acceleration probably top level on the history and his acceleration always better than his top speed. His race with Virgil on short distance and short distances are Traore's best areas.. and van dijk beats him on short distance acceleration ..

Also van dijk is 1.93 meters and has very long legs. Long legs is not good for good accelerate.. (Excluding players like Aubameyang..)

So briefly, Cr7's race is normal. Can be outpaced.. But virgil vs traore is curious..
User avatar
Suji
New Stat Maker
Posts: 231
Joined: 2019 Jan 26, 14:22
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby Suji » 2019 Jun 12, 20:11

TheeReallRonaldo wrote:
Fixer wrote:
TheeReallRonaldo wrote:His acceleration be outpaced by Virgil..

https://youtu.be/XEbiRPPa2Zs


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5WaJFNsDjY

These examples on their own could be due to a wide range of things too though. Don't wanna comment too much on the player as I've lost track of him in recent years but still, the point I want to make


Thanks for your opine.

In ur video, Ballesteros beats cr7 right. Because cr7's short distance accelerations, speed bursts never so great like traore, aubameyang, ronaldo 9 etc.. His top speed always higher than his acceleration.. Ballesteros clearly better accelerated and won the ball..

But virgil vs traore is so different.. Traore's acceleration probably top level on the history and his acceleration always better than his top speed. His race with Virgil on short distance and short distances are Traore's best areas.. and van dijk beats him on short distance acceleration ..

Also van dijk is 1.93 meters and has very long legs. Long legs is not good for good accelerate.. (Excluding players like Aubameyang..)

So briefly, Cr7's race is normal. Can be outpaced.. But virgil vs traore is curious..


Dude, you're not watching the video properly, when Traore was about to get round him he just used his arms and strength (BB) forcing Traore to get desperate and slide as he was never going to win a duel against Van Dijk.
User avatar
Suji
New Stat Maker
Posts: 231
Joined: 2019 Jan 26, 14:22
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby Suji » 2019 Jun 12, 20:23

Someone who plays football regularly in real life will understand this quite easily,
Players who are fast but have low physicality can easily be beaten by players who are far slower but have better BB ( and knows how to use it ). They simply have to engage in a shoulder barge or use their arms in a speed duel and they would definitely overwhelm the fast guy.
In this case, Van Dijk = 96BB
and Traore = 90BB
Here Traore was just about to run around Van Dijk but he opened his arms around his neck and disposed the danger.
User avatar
furymaker
PSD Elite
Posts: 1603
Joined: 2011 Aug 23, 01:23
Location: Sarajevo,BiH
Has thanked: 268 times
Been thanked: 386 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby furymaker » 2019 Jun 12, 22:25

There are millions of videos and situations in which Traore clearly shows he's by far the fastest player out there, a single duel with Van Dijk doesn't mean he's not deserving or highest numbers.
Just because Van Dijk won the duel and did show impressive recovery speed doesn't mean he's quicker than Traore.
jurgens
Clear
Posts: 10224
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 2380 times
Been thanked: 1284 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby jurgens » 2019 Sep 23, 03:44

https://streamja.com/12PO

I've said in before in discord, that I see real intent in his crossing, and that he may be a very good one. thats only one thing of note, but something to keep an eye, I'm faily certain on this, reminded from this great assist.
robben11
New Contributor
Posts: 25
Joined: 2018 Apr 04, 03:17
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby robben11 » 2019 Oct 06, 15:23

great goals... When he plays as a side, will his defense not be too low?
User avatar
pcrooce
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 582
Joined: 2012 Sep 17, 17:09
Location: Buenos Aires
Has thanked: 291 times
Been thanked: 275 times
Contact:

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby pcrooce » 2019 Oct 06, 17:49

both of his goals against city today

first one: good support and composed finish.

https://streamja.com/42GG

second one: good speed, movement and again a really composed finish.
https://streamja.com/10E6

i really want to give credits to Nuno for not subbing him off when misplacing simple passes and just moved him forward as he started playing as a wing-back today but kept him playing upfront until the end as everyone knows City plays with a high defensive line, second goal comes simply because of him exploiting that.
BigStu
PSD Guru
Posts: 7989
Joined: 2009 May 28, 16:43
Location: England
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 248 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby BigStu » 2019 Dec 08, 23:33

As irrelevant as it is just noticed his weight, no way he’s only 79kg, absolute specimen
BattleCry
Former Lurker
Posts: 2
Joined: 2019 Dec 14, 11:38

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby BattleCry » 2019 Dec 14, 11:53

This guy is insanely fast.But 99 TS and acc is too much.He's definitely a acc>TS player.His top speed has reduced a little bit in recent times I've watched him to about 96 TS but I think his acceleration should be 97 or 98 max
BattleCry
Former Lurker
Posts: 2
Joined: 2019 Dec 14, 11:38

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby BattleCry » 2019 Dec 14, 11:54

This guy is insanely fast.But 99 TS and acc is too much.He's definitely a acc>TS player.His top speed has reduced a little bit in recent times I've watched him to about 96 TS but I think his acceleration should be 97 or 98 max
lito5
New Stat Maker
Posts: 232
Joined: 2016 Jun 20, 22:00
Has thanked: 590 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby lito5 » 2019 Dec 28, 00:24

impressionant level vs man city
jurgens
Clear
Posts: 10224
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 2380 times
Been thanked: 1284 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby jurgens » 2019 Dec 28, 01:27

Hes probably much stronger, right? Hes pretty damned elusive though because of his insane raw speed, so it isn't easy to judge, I can't really imagine anyone being much capable of overpowering him though.
User avatar
Eternal Night
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2710
Joined: 2011 Jan 28, 06:59
Has thanked: 679 times
Been thanked: 502 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby Eternal Night » 2019 Dec 30, 15:42

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 506
Joined: 2018 Jul 11, 14:48
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Dec 30, 16:33

99 TS and ACC? I mean, Brazilian Ronaldo yes...

Also, he's stupid buff, but 93 BB I just can't see. He isn't a bulldozer.
User avatar
bitz
PSD Loyalty Program Member
Posts: 2461
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 10:26
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 201 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby bitz » 2019 Dec 30, 16:51

Adama powa.
lito5
New Stat Maker
Posts: 232
Joined: 2016 Jun 20, 22:00
Has thanked: 590 times
Been thanked: 61 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby lito5 » 2019 Dec 30, 20:32

Whoah10115 wrote:99 TS and ACC? I mean, Brazilian Ronaldo yes...

Also, he's stupid buff, but 93 BB I just can't see. He isn't a bulldozer.




he isn`t a bulldozer? I think you are the only person in the world who thinks that, in fact its speed and strength is something impressive, I do not remember seeing a player with that end in both aspects at the same time, it is world class in that, and I do not think that only weighing 79 kilos is probably already at 82 kilos or a similar weight, it looks like a damn tractor traveling at 250km per hour, surely he is the player with the best physical of the 5 big leagues
User avatar
furymaker
PSD Elite
Posts: 1603
Joined: 2011 Aug 23, 01:23
Location: Sarajevo,BiH
Has thanked: 268 times
Been thanked: 386 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby furymaker » 2019 Dec 30, 20:48

Isn't his SA bit too low? I know he's not outstanding finisher, but he was always decent at 1v1s and this year it seems he scores bit more.
Whoah10115
Seasoned Stat Maker
Posts: 506
Joined: 2018 Jul 11, 14:48
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 97 times

Re: Adama Traoré

Postby Whoah10115 » 2019 Dec 31, 00:52

lito5 wrote:
Whoah10115 wrote:99 TS and ACC? I mean, Brazilian Ronaldo yes...

Also, he's stupid buff, but 93 BB I just can't see. He isn't a bulldozer.




he isn`t a bulldozer? I think you are the only person in the world who thinks that, in fact its speed and strength is something impressive, I do not remember seeing a player with that end in both aspects at the same time, it is world class in that, and I do not think that only weighing 79 kilos is probably already at 82 kilos or a similar weight, it looks like a damn tractor traveling at 250km per hour, surely he is the player with the best physical of the 5 big leagues


I think between his speed and explosion, it blows that up.

Just looking at him, I feel wrong saying it, but I think 93 is high.

Maybe I'll pay more attention to it and say "Yep, missed that one", but just seems high to me.

Return to “Wolverhampton Wanderers FC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest