PES Stats Database
PSD Backbone

Ryan Bennett

Postby PES Stats Database » 2013 Jan 02, 11:52

GullyGod
Regular Poster

Re: Ryan Bennett

Postby GullyGod » 2013 Oct 09, 16:27

He looks taller then avarage as in many sources he is listed 1.88 and may deserves a few more points for BB.
When di enemies ah pree
An ah bun back fire
Mi tek everythin to Jah in prayer
Long time dem nah like mi
Di tings dem transpire but Jah is my everythin an I am mek mi higher
KeyserSoze
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Postby KeyserSoze » 2014 Mar 24, 20:01

Actually he's a veeeeery good Long Throw taker; it's not weird to see him coming from the bench with the duty to send his pinpoint LTs.
Last time, I watched him sending them with great length and accuracy in Norwich defeat at Southampton.
He's also played as RB for Norwich BTW.
And Gully's right, 182 cm tall doesn't make much sense for him really:

He's there next to Leroy Fer, who stands @ 188 cm. Considering Bennett has his head down, both players seem to be at a similar height.
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
anOKguy
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby anOKguy » 2018 Dec 31, 22:52

Of the back three to me he is the weakest defensively and most likely to be exposed. It should be Bennett at 79-80, Coady at 80, and Boly at 80-81 DEF values. Bennett is the most likely to be beat or unnecessarily foul an opponent and give them a set ball chance. Also on Bennett, he is not a good long passer near these levels and mostly just lumps them forward without any real placement. Can see him 73 LPA and 77 LPS since he can still hit them with decent speed. He is also in my books the least talented of the passers in their CB group. I have read and often thought that Dendonker might slide into his place in the starting lineup or be the guy they most seek to upgrade upon. He is good in the air and has a good awareness of his fellow CBs, so I can't knock him really. If anything the passing would be the surest to touch.

Side note: Coady does not appear in the team here and that should probably be corrected.
anOKguy
Veteran Stat Maker

Postby anOKguy » 2019 Aug 19, 20:23

I would still stand by a defense downgrade, he’s the must likely to be beaten of the CBs they have and I would have in the 77-78 range now. He’s strong and big, but he’s really un-agile and picks go a lot of fouls because he’s exposed.

Return to “Wolverhampton Wanderers FC”