PSD Backbone

Pape Diop

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Jan 21, 23:37

VIDEOS:

Xyder
PSD Loyalty Program Member

Re: Papakouly DIOP

Postby Xyder » 2010 Jan 24, 03:11

I know he is recently posted, but I made a slightly update after a talk with julitoveredon, to fit him to my notes from him from his last season in Nàstic de Tarragona ;)
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Oct 29, 05:46

This guy has been perfoming in a good level lately, being the best player of Racing along Toño, Alvaro, Jairo, Francis and Kone.

Some early suggestions:

Position: DMF*, CMF
Even him still performing some attacking/playmaking duties, his new role is defend. He's doing great there and I'm sure it's his new position.

A/D ratio:
I think we can swap the values, and drop his DEF in one point. He isn't a good tackler and does a lot of fouls and receive a lot of yellow cards due his wrong positioning at times. His attack is something debatable, he's pretty good at creating play and is pretty capable to deliver well timed passes due his link up play (heard that Attack has influence in link up play in PES2011+ , so.) , but he's not the type of player will see him making a superb run from behind to the box and score. So a 70 is more than enough for his current role.

Balance:
He's pretty strong, as most of African players, but I don't think he's stronger than the likes of Mehmet Topal, Carlos Gurpegui, Javier Mascherano, Toulalan and Eguren. I probably would sit him with the likes of Wakaso and his team-mate Colsa in a 82. By the way, I think Colsa is stronger than a 82, but I prefer to wait to see him playing again.

Stamina:
He's a tireless midfielder, and Cuper is knowing how to explore his energy and determination putting him in a more defensive role. But his stamina shines when he play almost as a box-to-box midfielder, defending like a mad dog, and delivering a Xavi's esque last pass, just as Passing star does with the CPU players in the old generation PES. I suggest to put him one point less than Wakaso, in a 87.

Speed:
His TS could be upped to the region of 81 and his ACC remain in the same value. He's clearly fast in the long run.

Response and Agility:
I think both values are good. I might not change the current value of Response, but Agility may be touched.

Dribbling:
I honestly didnt payed too much attention to this attribute on his gameplay, but it surely can be touched. I'll take a closer look at this.

Short Passing:
Has been surprising everybody with his solid and accurate short passes this season, and they aren't those 'lucky awesome pass'. He clearly improved in that aspect over this season, even doing that :lol:

1:53

I'll probably touch his short passing a tad higher, but not reaching yellows probably (This pass to Jairo's goal was worth of a 83+). I still have to watch him a little bit closer on this.

Long Passing:
Long Pass Accuracy will be a touched a tad higher probably, reaching the likes of 78, aswell his Long Pass Speed.

Shooting:
Didnt see him shooting, I might leave it as it's currently.

Free Kicking:
Didnt know he was a good free kick taker, but he hit the post against Espanyol...

0:37

Heading:
Haven't payed too much attention on this, but I remember him being easily outjumped by Manu del Moral and another Sevilla's tall players.

Technique:
Might be touched, but I can't suggest surely how much. :oops:

Agression:
Might be reduced to a high 60-very low 70 region in my opinion. He will still have a high value for attack, and probably he will still join the attack sometimes.

Mentality:
Doubting how many points will touch it, but probably a 1-3 point raise.

Team Work:
Surely on yellows this season. Driving the team forward a lot of times, when Adrian don't do that. Probably a 81 here.

Stars/Cards:
Both Center and Box-to-Box can remain as his special abilities, in my opinion.

P.S: Those are just some thoughts I had after watching him sometimes this season. I need to test those changes in game environment yet, and watch more games of him to try to make the most accurate set as possible.

Suggestions?
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2011 Oct 29, 12:53

Nice analysis, maybe I won't be so harsh with his BB, 83 would be enough. I agree he's the best player of Racing lately. Maybe enforcer could be added, but I need to test it.
Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 21, 22:01

from the little i have watched from Racing (nothing more than 3/4 matches) bpf suggestion looks pretty good to me, specialy Spa 82/83 Tw and Agg.
bam!
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 21, 22:32

Best dude for Racing so far indeed...his passing has been impressive no doubt...against Madrid he was one of the best and made osme dangeours assists too, I can agree with most but not sure on all since I did not see him enough for a full analysis.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

Diego

Postby Diego » 2011 Nov 21, 22:33

You hate Racing, dont you? :lol:
bam!
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Nov 21, 22:38

No no, I don't. I just find the team a bit boring.
antony wrote:when a player joins Atletico, Fixer gives him a +10 boost in stamina (Simeone's garra)

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Dec 25, 14:50

gave him the deserved update.
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2011 Dec 25, 14:54

I dont see It :p

brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2011 Dec 25, 15:00

are you sure?

Feliz Navidad :lol:
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2012 Jul 19, 16:07

The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2013 Jan 21, 00:35

shirt name: P. DIOP

DeZerTiR
New Contributor

Re: Papakouly Diop

Postby DeZerTiR » 2013 May 24, 08:00

His name is Papakouli Diop
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papakouli_Diop
Papakouly is wrong name
Fixer
PSD Backbone

Postby Fixer » 2013 May 24, 09:51

It says Papakouly in most spanish pages, but the more I look for it elsewhere the more I read 'Papakouli'. Gonna change it then.

bitz

Postby bitz » 2014 Sep 01, 17:20

I see you moved him already, according to Wikipedia and transfermarkt he joined us but there is no official statement from the club so far, so the deal may have not been completed.
Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
stavrello7

Postby stavrello7 » 2014 Sep 01, 17:50

at uefa.com

Papa Kouli Diop
www.facebook.com/betweenfourlines
www.facebook.com/GRPatchPGPES6

Return to “SD Eibar”