Lolo, Hércules CF

Moderators: furymaker, Korinov, Kronosh, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Lolo, Hércules CF

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Jun 13, 22:42

Full Name: Manuel Jesús Ortiz Toribio

Last edited by tuco55 on 2013 Sep 09, 02:06, edited 7 times in total.
Markulur

Re: LOLO

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jun 14, 23:03

He returns to Sevilla FC this year, Jiménez wants him on his team. I think that Lolo can play like CB too.
Editing La Liga...
RB7

Postby RB7 » 2009 Jun 15, 13:18

Markulur wrote:He returns to Sevilla FC this year, Jiménez wants him on his team. I think that Lolo can play like CB too.

He can certainly play CB but I didn't give him the position 'cause he has only played CB a few times and for Sevilla.. he's been a DMF for all his career.
Still, added as optional and boosted defence up a bid after thinking about it again.
SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
ominho

Postby ominho » 2009 Sep 13, 13:08

He is registered as a defender on the official site
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Sep 14, 10:53

ominho wrote:He is registered as a defender on the official site

He always was a defender on Sevilla Atlético and is why he is registered like that. Anyway, he played the full season on DM last year.
Editing La Liga...
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 17, 12:57

There are so many inaccuracies in this set of stats! :shock:

Firstly, Lolo is definitely not this slow! He actually has, contrary to these stats, a fair amount of pace about him. Granted, he doesn't get many opportunities to exhibit true pace in his role as a defensive midfielder, but when he makes the odd incisive run forward he definitely proves that he's not a 74/75 for his TS and Acceleration. If anything, he should have a 79-81 value for his TS and an 80-81 for his Acceleration!

But the most startingly incorrect thing here, in my opinion, is his Dribble Accuracy value. Lolo has very good ball control surprisingly so for a defensive midfielder and, in contradiction to the first post, is fairly successful in his occasional runs forward with the ball! I was truly impressed in this department. In fact, I occasinally have to keep rewinding my recordings just to make sure that I'm watching Lolo and not Jesus Navas :lol: I'd hardly put him at a mind-boggingly high value, more like an 80 for his Dribble Accuracy. At the same time, I'd give him a higher Dribble Speed value as he's fairly quick on the ball - another 80 perhaps?

He definitely warrants a higher Stamina value, he nary suffers from fatigue late on in the game and Lolo has a habit where he seemingly seems to get everywhere, getting involved in a lot of the game's actions. I'd have personally put his Stamina in the 84-86 range, and his Mentality would probably be an 81-83 kind of value.

He's also more agile than this, especially when you compare him to Didier Zokora. Whilst he may not be comparable to Zaragoza's Ponzio in this department (who has a fantastic turning circle), he's really quite agile and especially so for his build. Again, I'd have probably put his Agility at an 81 kind of value.

I'd also reduce his Balance. Whilst he's strong, he does often struggle against other central midfielders and I remember in particular that Rangers' Kevin Thomson (81) gave him a really difficult time physically in a recent Champions League match. So really, what I'd do is swap Lolo's Balance value with Thomson's (who is quite underrated on his current value anyway). Does that seem fair?

I'm also thinking that we could make some changes to his A/D ratio and Aggression value. The issue with Lolo is that he drops really, really deep for a defensive midfielder - to the point where he is only a couple of foot away from the central defenders. On the other hand, he occasionally joins the attack and, as I've stated before, will sometimes make an incisive dribbling run forward. It's entirely possible that we could reduce Lolo's Attack value further and raise his Aggression value slightly. Thoughts?

His Long Pass Speed needs a boost too. He can really fire a long pass forward, often overcooking what was already an inaccurate pass. He could easily be a high 70 at the minimum.

I'd also raise his Jump as he can get a good amount of height on his leaps, more like an 82 in this department.

Although I wouldn't raise it yet, his Team Work could also be raised in the future. He seems very commanding and is able to organise the midfield and back lines. In culmination to that he also seems to be able to produce the odd accurate flick to a player without looking at where the player in question is, thus appearing to have a good knowledge of his team-mates movements.

What else is there? Oh yeah, his Response could do with an increase too!
Fides

Postby Fides » 2009 Oct 20, 22:34

Any feedback on this?
Xyder

Postby Xyder » 2009 Dec 14, 22:19

Fides wrote:Any feedback on this?

Seems a pretty nice suggerences, I haven't stop on them till now, if anybody disagrees I'm gonna to update him ;)
Oswaldo

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Jan 21, 18:05

can't he play as wingback?
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
danifer91_15

Postby danifer91_15 » 2010 Jan 22, 15:58

zavongi wrote:can't he play as wingback?

Not, he always plays in the center
GRAZE MILLE ENZO
Oswaldo

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Jan 22, 18:39

danifer91_15 wrote:
zavongi wrote:can't he play as wingback?

Not, he always plays in the center

thanx for the info :)
I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
brazilianpesfan

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2010 Aug 22, 21:53

JuLiTo

Postby JuLiTo » 2010 Nov 21, 01:38

Club: CA Osasuna
Number: 5
Position: DMF*, CB (Optional)
Nationality: Spanish _esp

Foot: R
Side: B

Length: 182
Weight: 72
ominho

Postby ominho » 2010 Dec 16, 15:37

He plays only CB in Osasuna. So, "optional" can be removed from CB.
http://www.football-lineups.com/footballer/15042/Analysis/

Return to “Spanish Lower Leagues”