Dejan Stanković

Moderator: Mod's

Dejan Stanković

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 15:39

He has went from a box-to-box to a more deep-lying role. He doesn't really go up to anymore, and his only contribution to our attack are his long balls.
His stamina isn't what it used to be. He's only a burden for the team after the 60th minute.
Speedwise he has really declined as well. His top speed is decent, I guess, but it takes him ages to get to it. He never really runs with the ball, either, mostly it doesn't really fit his playing style, but even on occasions when he does he looks really, really slow. His movement is bad as well, he looks like a truck when he's trying to turn with the ball.
His first touch is still good, at times, and he can have some really amazing first touches at times, but it doesn't happen often enough, and he is terribly inconsistent. He is poor under pressure, and he loses the ball 9/10 when he tries to dribble his way out of danger.
Passing is hard to rate. His short passing is very inconsistent. It's not very accurate, but he does manage to get some speed to them…most of the time. It does happen that he totally under hits them as well. His LP is great tho. Pinpoint passing is deserved since it fits his playing style.
Shooting wise he just hasn't looked the same this season, as evidenced by his lack of goals this season (he hasn't scored one yet). He can hit some amazing volleys, and hits the ball cleanly, but it often wounds up straight at the keeper or wide.

Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 Apr 12, 20:03, edited 6 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Dejan STANKOVIĆ

Postby Fides » 2008 Dec 16, 11:46

When did he get this major decrease :P The stats on my OF are on average about 5 points higher :shock:

Fides

Postby Dino » 2008 Dec 16, 12:47

Fides wrote:When did he get this major decrease :P The stats on my OF are on average about 5 points higher :shock:

We decreased him in August i think ;)

Dino

Postby Oriello » 2008 Dec 20, 02:16

It is a shame that we lost all the discussions from the old site, as they seem to be needed now. =( I cannot be certain about all the stats but Stamina was recently lowered from a higher value to the present 84 because Dejan was being substituted often and finding it difficult to finish matches. There was also discussion on the old forum concerning passing but I forget what were the arguments.

Oriello

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 20, 09:54

Yeah, I don't think these stats need to be changed. We just knocked him down with the collaboration of Bret_Hart, Rfuna & Pazza. Plus the agreements from others. I see no reason that we should now ignore that and move him back up. It's unfortunate that Bret is less active now, and Rfuna has yet to register. But maybe Pazza can explain why certain stats were dropped. Because I know his drop was a long time coming.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Ace » 2008 Dec 30, 13:14

Giff wrote:Free kick acc. should be highrer. He takes free kicks for the team shouldnt he better at them in that case?

he takes FK often, but never scored ;) 73 is good for now

Ace

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jan 07, 20:16

uhm, the problem is not Stankovic in himself, but a general underrating of whole Serie A..
BTW let's get IT
I want to suggest this set of stats:

Attack: 81 same as nedved: he moves a lot and well outside the box
ACC: 84 most of his dribble are made by a change of pace (but he's not so fast so 80 TS is good)
Passing in general +1 at least
DS and DA and TEC +1: i don't know why those are so low...

that's all...

Last edited by Alex_10 on 2009 Jan 08, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Jan 09, 08:34

IMO Stanko's stats are perfect as is. I can't argue that he's been pretty decent this season, and that his current stats are based on last seasons performances, but he doesn't much to disprove the above ratings (he's pretty good in the game IMO). I'm not sure which one's of you are Inter fans and which ones aren't, but I am one myself and have been for the longest time. I've watched Stanko since his Lazio days and I can't understand why his stats were so good in the first place. So for those of you who disagree with these stats, if you could specify which stats you're not happy so that we can discuss them that would be best, and offer explanations rather that just saying "I disagree" or "Dejan is highly underrated".

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby coolactive » 2009 Feb 02, 22:34

Rfuna wrote:
tejesjani wrote:i think 82 balance is to low
my suggestion:84
My opinion, Stanko's current stats are perfect. this is exactly how he plays in real life.

His stats are just fine, I also agree with Rfuna.

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
coolactive

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Feb 15, 21:08

if we're going to nit pick... I would say TS could go down 1/2 pts.

Rfuna

Postby steu » 2009 Feb 15, 22:31

I think his Attack should be raised up to 2-3 points.. I dont think that Obinna is better in attack (79) than Stankovic..
He scored in this season 5 goals... And Obinna only 1 (against Roma) so i think Stankovic should be raised up to 78/79 and Obinna should be raised down to 76/77 IMO

steu

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 15, 22:35

Keep in mind their registered Positions. Obinna is a CF and Stankovic is a CMF. So you need to compare them on a ladder of their peers...and goal totals means very little for this discussion ;)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Feb 16, 05:39

jmg721 wrote:Keep in mind their registered Positions. Obinna is a CF and Stankovic is a CMF. So you need to compare them on a ladder of their peers...and goal totals means very little for this discussion ;)

And consider also Obinha hardly ever plays.

Rfuna

Postby tejesjani » 2009 Feb 16, 12:10

i agree the higher attack
my suggest:78 (+1 more than zanetti)

tejesjani

Postby coolactive » 2009 Feb 16, 12:29

tejesjani wrote:i agree the higher attack
my suggest:78 (+1 more than zanetti)

There is a point... You see, he started as CF in Red Star Belgrade when he was only 16 and a half, played as attacker until he moved to Italy.
It seems that Mourinho given him more attacking role and movement freedom...
At the other hand, in Serbian nt, he plays in the midfield - attacking roles are given to Jovanovic, Lazovic, Pantelic etc.
Maybe we shouldn't rush to conclusions?

http://www.fcradnicki-nis.com/
FK Radnički Niš Stadium Reconstruction : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVC8KPA70hM
coolactive

Postby steu » 2009 Feb 17, 20:25

jmg721 wrote:Keep in mind their registered Positions. Obinna is a CF and Stankovic is a CMF. So you need to compare them on a ladder of their peers...and goal totals means very little for this discussion ;)

Yes you're right, I was wrong.. ;)

But his position should be *AMF or not? Because every game he played as a *AMF behind the strikers.
Or I'm thinking wrong again? :lol:

But I'm really believe that his attack would be lifted to 77 :roll:

steu

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2009 Feb 17, 21:15

No, you're right. He's used in that role.

It's just that his natural position is CMF and he plays that for the Serbian NT.

Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Capone » 2009 Feb 18, 17:43

This season he played every game very well, maybe Consistency 7 if he continue to play well the next games?

Capone

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Feb 18, 18:07

steu wrote:

Also remember that one-on-one miss against Milan, we should lower attack if anything :D even Gattuso could finish that :lol:

Rfuna

Postby Dino » 2009 Feb 18, 19:09

Rfuna wrote:
steu wrote:

Also remember that one-on-one miss against Milan, we should lower attack if anything :D even Gattuso could finish that :lol:

Btw that should've been a Penalty

link

link 2

Dino

Next

Return to Retired Players