Mário Coluna | 1960-1966

Moderators: Korinov, Adrien, Albo7, jurgens, Brezza

PES Stats Database

Mário Coluna | 1960-1966

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 22, 07:07

Nickname: "O Monstro Sagrado" ("The Sacred Monster")

Club: SL Benfica

Growth type: Standard/Lasting

INFO:

Spoiler: show
After trying boxing, in unorthodox fights, with no coherent rules - circumstance that might have helped shape the combat spirit that always marked him - basketball and Track & Field (where, at around age 16, he established a national height jump record of 182,5 cm) Coluna started at football at age 15. He spent sixteen years with Benfica, and was a crucial part of one of the most successful periods in the club's history. In his first year at the club, Benfica won the Portuguese league and cup double, and by May 1955 Coluna was already a Portuguese international, making his debut in a 3-0 defeat against Scotland.

Over the next decade Coluna won a further six league titles and four Portuguese Cups as well as back to back European Cup wins in 1961 and 1962, scoring the winning goal himself in the 1961 final and also scoring on the 1962 final match. On the next final, in Wembley, against AC Milan, Coluna met Giovanni Trapattoni, that would later become Benfica's coach (2004/05) and a fan favourite in Estádio da Luz. The final against the Italian squad is of bad memory for Coluna since he was injured by a cynical Trapattoni tackle and SL Benfica lost it. Since no substitutions were allowed, Coluna bravely endured what he could of the game, even with a severely hurt foot. Santana, another Benfica player, was also "taken down" in that match by the brute AC Milan defence. Coluna said: "I'm thankful for the championship he has won for Benfica as a Benfica fan, but I can't forgive what he as done to me. He almost torn my foot in half. It was a pity, because we had the team to win that match, it should have happened. I was invited by an Italian TV Station to show up - together with Trapattoni - in 2005, for an interview. I showed up but he didn't. He didn't have the courage to look me in the eyes".

He played in a total of 5 European Cup finals in the 1960's. By 1966 he was the captain of the national team as Portugal qualified for the World Cup finals for the first time in their history.

When playing the Intercontinental Cup, in Brazil - Maracanã Stadium - against Pelé's Santos, Brazilian reporters started calling him "The Didi of Portugal".

At the World Cup in England, he led the team through to the semi-finals, inspired by the goals of his Benfica team mate Eusébio. The host nation ended their dreams in the semi-final, but Portugal finished a creditable third. He was called to the FIFA XI, the following year, celebrating Zamora's 65th birthday, on a FIFA XI Vs Spain match. Helenio Herrera, the FIFA XI coach, gave him the captaincy of the team.

Back with Benfica, three more league titles and two more cup wins followed, and by the time Coluna left Benfica, in 1970, his total of honours had reached nineteen, including an amazing ten league titles. Coluna was a "protector". He didn't allow anyone to treat his colleagues on the pitch with lack of respect. His colleagues felt protected by his aura and the respect the opponents had for Coluna. His most intimidating sentence was: "If you touch that kid again you'll leave the pitch with one leg licking the other". It's possible that whoever fouled Simôes or Eusébio didn't know Coluna was a Boxer in his teens.

After nearly 700 appearances for Benfica, Coluna moved to France to end his career with Olympique Lyonnais. Following his retirement, Coluna went on to work in football administration, serving as President of the football federation in his native Mozambique, and during the 1990s he spent five years as Mozambique's Minister of Sport.

Strong at midfield, Coluna was known for the way he played on the field because of his elegant and efficient style. Coluna used to score long distance goals with ease. He was also known for his stamina, that allowed him to control all the areas of the field. In his early days in SL Benfica he was tested as a central forward by Otto Glória, but he achieved great notoriety as a central Midfielder.

Trivia:

* Coluna was an influential figure in Benfica's locker room. Younger players as a sign of respect used to call him "Senhor Coluna" (mr. Coluna). Eusébio, to this day, still calls him Senhor Coluna.
* In the European Cup Final against Real Madrid, a young Eusébio asked for "Senhor Coluna´s" permission to shoot a penalty kick.
* He is probably the greatest football symbol in Estádio da Luz alongside Eusébio.
* Mario Coluna was nicknamed by fans "O Monstro Sagrado" ("The Sacred Monster").
* He is the central midfielder with the greatest number of games with SL Benfica.

HONOURS:

SL Benfica (POR)
Years: 1954-1970
Appearances: 677; Goals: 150

Team Honours:
Portuguese Championships (10): 1954-55, 1956-57, 1959-60, 1960-61, 1962-63, 1963-64, 1964-65, 1966-67, 1967-68, 1968-69
Portuguese Cups (7): 1954-55, 1956-57, 1958-59, 1961-62, 1963-64, 1968-69, 1969-70
Champions League (2): 1960-61, 1961-62
Champions League Finals (3): 1962-63, 1964-65, 1967-68

International career:
Years: 1955-1968
Appearances: 57; Goals: 8

VIDEOS:

(scores on 0:58)

(scores on 00:56)

ADDITIONAL LINKS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A1rio_Coluna

http://www.zerozero.pt/jogador/mario_co ... ault/11749

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/stati ... yer=44012/

Last edited by Peter80000 on 2009 Jan 23, 03:18, edited 8 times in total.
Oriello

Re: Mário COLUNA | 1960/1967

Postby Oriello » 2008 Dec 22, 17:35

I have to confess that I never heard of him before. :o :? :oops: XD

But just a few questions, was he this good in defensive positioning? It is very high for a midfielder - CB level, also was his response this low? If jmg721 had seen these stats first his head might have imploded, for such a commanding CMF to have a very average Response/reading of the game. Maybe make Defence 80 and Response 88?

Agility, was he stiff in his movments for a 173 cm type of guy? And Team Work is very high, I know he was likened to Didi but did he have practically telepathic understanding with teammates? Or was he just very vocal on the field?
Fides

Postby Fides » 2008 Dec 22, 17:41

His agility and response look low for such an athlete/legend.
Peter80000

Postby Peter80000 » 2008 Dec 22, 19:22

Oriello wrote:I have to confess that I never heard of him before. :o :? :oops: XD

But just a few questions, was he this good in defensive positioning? It is very high for a midfielder - CB level, also was his response this low? If jmg721 had seen these stats first his head might have imploded, for such a commanding CMF to have a very average Response/reading of the game. Maybe make Defence 80 and Response 88?

Agility, was he stiff in his movments for a 173 cm type of guy? And Team Work is very high, I know he was likened to Didi but did he have practically telepathic understanding with teammates? Or was he just very vocal on the field?

He was very good at defensive positioning, especially in the late 60's, but 81-82 might be more suited. And maybe an 82 or so in Attack too. He scored quite a few goals for his anchor midfield position (150 in 677 matches), and always seemed very, very confortable going up on the field.

Fides wrote:His agility and response look low for such an athlete/legend.

You're right. Response up and Agility up too.

Oriello wrote:And Team Work is very high, I know he was likened to Didi but did he have practically telepathic understanding with teammates? Or was he just very vocal on the field?

He truly did. It had a kind of aura around him that allowed the players around him to feel more confortable and play what they knew, knowing their "back" was covered. (Check the extra info on the first post). He would also often join them in attack and hold the ball until they were in good position. He was also very vocal and commanding.

Oriello wrote:I have to confess that I never heard of him before

Shame on you!! :)

Here's the deal guys, I really like this guy, so I tried my best not to overrate him... I might have underrated him a bit, maybe, especially response and agility (both up now). Sorry about that.

I just talked to my dad, asking him for some extra info on him. He said three things:

1) great passing
2) gave enormous consistency to the MF
3) He was a tank! whoever bumped into him would be thrown several feet away and he seemed to never lose balance. I gave him 89 balance, was afraid of giving him 90 since that is Weah's balance. But I'm really sure now that was one of his greatest values. What do you guys think?

I know the first post pic makes him seem very trim. But take a look at these bulkier versions of Coluna:

http://aibenfica.blogspot.com
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2008 Dec 22, 21:41

Well what I think is that you need to edit your original post more often, you have quintet posting situation going on, or are you just addicted :?: Maybe it time for an intervention :D . ;) :lol:

Yeah you should not wrorry about Weah as he was considerably taller and heavier, so even if Coluna were to have 90 he still might not over power Weah. If your Dad is accurate then that sort of rating would be fine for him, but I think anything significantly more might be too much as the 60's still was a time of when footballers in general were still more often of medium build and the next question to ask your dad should be was he stronger than Eusebio? who is 175 cm and 75 kg, taller but lighter than Coluna, but rated at 89. And Eusebio himself was regarded as a special case of being a beast, so was Coluna beastier :? then him. :o

Peter80000 wrote:
Oriello wrote:I have to confess that I never heard of him before

Shame on you!! :)

There is hundreds of very good players in the past, and probably about 200-300 that were really great like Coluna, it is very difficult to have a encyclopedic knowledge of them all ;) :D
Peter80000

Postby Peter80000 » 2008 Dec 23, 03:08

Oriello wrote:If your Dad is accurate then that sort of rating would be fine for him, but I think anything significantly more might be too much as the 60's still was a time of when footballers in general were still more often of medium build and the next question to ask your dad should be was he stronger than Eusebio? who is 175 cm and 75 kg, taller but lighter than Coluna, but rated at 89. And Eusebio himself was regarded as a special case of being a beast, so was Coluna beastier :? then him. :o
There is hundreds of very good players in the past, and probably about 200-300 that were really great like Coluna, it is very difficult to have a encyclopedic knowledge of them all ;) :D

Yeah, he was a beast. Harder than Eusébio. But a lot slower :)
Updated balance to 90.
Classical

Postby Classical » 2008 Dec 23, 19:15

Great legend and I believe these stats are pretty fair. Next we must try to create Matateu! :o
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Eric Cantona
Brezza

Re: Mario COLUÑA | 1960/1967

Postby Brezza » 2009 Jan 02, 20:26

Had the pleasure of watching him play some matches in the 1967/68 on MUTV ( the cup final and Benfica's semi final match)

These stats look pretty spot on, strong hardworking determined player good turn of pace when he was running with the ball.

The only things I would change is probably his attack/defence ratio which I don't think was this balanced as he looked like a preferred attacking positions rather than defensive ones so I'm with Oriello in that his defence should probably be dropped to 80. Also id rate his short passing a bit differently. I don't think his accuracy was as efficient as some of the top playmakers even of this generation i.e Deco Pirlo etc but he did put quite a bit of pace in his passing so I think SPS is underrated. id rate his short passing stats like this:

SPA: 88
SPS: 90
I dont think his jump was this incredible either :P
Peter80000

Re: Mario COLUÑA | 1960/1967

Postby Peter80000 » 2009 Jan 03, 20:22

Sounds good. ;) Lowered his defense by 2, increased his attack by 1. Updated his Short passing with your suggestions and decreased 5 in his jumping. I've put his jumping that high because of his height jump national record in his teens (check the extra info). But I'm guessing that when he bulked up a bit, he probably lost it a bit too.

What do you think of the new Coluna?

By the way, could you do me a favor and change the name of the thread to Mário COLUNA? Someone changed it to MARIO COLUÑA (???). The Ñ does not exist in the Portuguese language. I had an old Option file for pes 5 or 6 that had Coluna's name as Coluña, in classic Benfica and Portugal... God knows why...
Peter80000

Postby Peter80000 » 2009 Jan 23, 03:12

Updated after watching the 2 champions league finals won by benfica again:

defence: -3
balance +1
top speed +1
curling +3
aggression -1
jump - 2
p1rha

Postby p1rha » 2009 May 19, 14:46

peter8000, i've got 68's final against man u, how can i get the other one u have? wait i haven't got those 2, we lost in 68...
Luisao82

Postby Luisao82 » 2009 Aug 27, 15:09

According to my father, he was a:

Roy Keane + Rui Costa
Sound strategy starts with having the right goal. (Michael Porter)
Plava Čigra

Re: Mário COLUNA | 1960-1966

Postby Plava Čigra » 2010 Feb 04, 20:06

Updated to fit new format (great thanks goes to p1rha for his assistance). So added more videos, Additional Links, Cards.

Changes...

Changed Era from 1960-1967 to 1960-1966.

Balance: 91<90,
Response: 89<86 (level with Deco when he was in Barcelona),
Dribble Accuracy: 79>82,
Dribble Speed: 85<80,
Short Pass Speed: 90<86 (p1rha suggested 84 but that sounded a bit harsh, but I agree that orange area seems too high for Coluna),
Mentality: 98<95 (level with Di Stefano),

Added *Tactical Dribble and *Outside.
da_ni

Postby da_ni » 2010 Sep 20, 06:16

Haha... i hadn't noticed this changes yet!! i was just goin to sugest also a decrease in his SA to 82 and an increase in DA to 82 also!!
But his defense could come down a bit also... to something like 75, like some of the best DM currently playing in our football... with his enourmus BB he still is very hard to pass trhrough when playind DM... And his DS could be a bit higher also... 85 could be too much, but i think 80 is too low for him... 83 like Madjer, Lisandro, Simão or Deco would be more like him...
"My heart only has one colour: Blue and White!!
João D. Pinto
Plava Čigra

Postby Plava Čigra » 2010 Sep 21, 07:13

The thing is Coluna was good at keeping the ball, but he wasn't a fast dribbler. Due to his build Coluna needed solid amount of time to accelerates, let alone move fast with the ball. It was pretty long time ago since I've watched Coluna, but I remember his movement very clearly and it was pretty clear to me that Coluna knows his own limits, so when he couldn't beat opponents by pace he would mainly decide to beat them with his strength and determination. When I talked to p1rha we both agreed that Coluna's DS wasn't much impressive (that's why such drop in DS). Imo, 83 would be too much for him. I remember Deco from his Porto days, and although Deco isn't too fast player, he always had solid speed with ball at his feet (especially at Porto where he had more offensive role then in Barcelona and used his dribble qualities more often). Imo, Deco at Porto was without any doubt faster with the ball then Coluna.

About DEF... His strength really was big part of his game, but beside that he was extremely good at defensive positioning (definitely worthy of a green area). We should decide was he better then for example Di Stefano in DEF (Di Stefano's on 75)... Imo, they are close and I could agree with DEF: 75.

I would appreciate more opinions on these subjects (mainly because there aren't too many games of Coluna and because of that it's better to have at least one more opinion before making these adjustments). However if nobody replies during next few days, I'll update DEF: 77-->75, while we can continue discussion about DS (if you still think that DS should be raised).
da_ni

Postby da_ni » 2010 Sep 21, 11:22

I was under the impression that he was faster with the ball... but that is also true, it was very dificult to take the ball from him becouse he used his body extremelly well, and had a nice touch on the ball, at times he was really classy, so i'm OK with the current DS!
About defense, let's wait and see if there is any feedback from other posters!! but, both Fernando and Javi garcia have 75 in Defense, and they are the best DM currently playing in portugal, with expereince playing against other european teams... Coluna should be on pair with them...
now that i'm at it, i now that back then people ddn't used much pace on their passes, but Coluna was diferent, couldn't his SPS be superior than his SPA? i'm working on a set for Cavém and Ângelo, and i've noticed that their passes pace isn't much, not even beeing on the green values, but Coluna wasn't like them, his football was made of power and intensity...
João D. Pinto
JMVP

Postby JMVP » 2010 Sep 21, 16:00

Guys i've seen enough of this guy to have a solid opinion,in fact i just rewatched that famous game against brazil a couple weeks ago.

First i gotta say i fully agree with lowering DS, Deco at Porto was 10x faster than him, Coluna just hang on the ball with little movement, just playmaking. In fact i don't even agree with a value so high as the current one, and he wasn't very agile either.

About his defense and BB he was very strong and also had an excellent positioning. He was a bit like a central midfielder and a libero at the same time, in defence he seemed more secure and sober than most of our CB's tbh. His tackling was nothing special and a bit ruff if needed, Di Stefano was probably better at tackling being more agile too, but Coluna's covering was essential to that team, just as well as his role in building up the play starting on the defence line. Many times he was the one which the keeper looked for too pass the ball.

About his passing well he was a playmaker with excelent vision but that doesn't mean he had fantastic passing skills because he kept it really really simple. He often hung on the ball too much making his passes a bit predictable, and to be realistic it's unfair to have him higher than real playmakers like Montolivo, Lampard, Arteta and Lucho just to name a few. Coluna is the one that gives consistency to a midfield (he's a one man army in midfield really in the way he is so complete) but he can't set a foward free with a magical pass like all the players mentioned before can. Besides think of the combination of high BB, low DS, good DA, incredible TW and moderate passing skills. That's Coluna, you can hang on to the ball has much has you like and take your time to do the pass. If a guy like Busquets or Carlos Martins is rated at 81, if someone like Aimar is at 84 then i reckon 85 is a fair value for Coluna's SPA. Same as Gerrrard, Modric, Montolivo, Sneijder and D'Agostino, higher than João Moutinho, Ballack, Seedorf and Ledesma. Let the TW and playmaker star do the rest. Folowing the same logic the passing star should probably be gone too, as i can't remember one single "death pass" atempt from him. He has 98 for TW, that has to mean something.

One touch pass was given because of one you tube video right? Amazing goal but i would never give him that ability based on just one goal.

Agression is too high, should be green or even lower. He has a good goal record, but with the current TW, shooting stats and reaction he has all he needs.

Speaking of which, SP doesn't need to be so high, 90 would be more than enough although i have him at 88, and he still blasts them time after time. Wait, checked ladders and Ronaldo is at 89? No way on earth Coluna deserves a better value, Ronaldo's shots are like Eusébio's. Lampard, Sneijder and Totti zone (SP 89) is more than enough.

Jump 88 seems completely off the chart, i never noticed any thing special about his jumping ability or his ability to just win balls in the air. It just makes no sense to me, he might be only 1,73 but remember so were most of the players in that time. On a very optimistic aproach i'd give him 86 like Essien, if i was to be realistic i'd choose 83 like Senna or 81 like Lass or Cristian Rodriguez. The more i think of it the more i realize i can't remeber him jumping.

On a last comment let me say something positive about this monster who played 5 european champions finals. Coluna had a smooth touch on the ball, that's what alowed him to be so confident in possesion. The way he protected the ball was not only because of his strenght, he had genuine quality even if never tried anything fancy. That's also why i've choosen a low agility, low DS, good DA combination. When i look at Eusébio's stats and i see 88 for technique i reckon that is crass mistake. Not his thread right, but Eusébio never strucked me as a man with a smooth touch. Unlike Coluna he had flair and he even used some trickery in his dribbles, but thinking of ball traping alone i don't think Eusébio was any better than Coluna. Of course i have to consider the speed at which Eusébio trapped the ball, and the positions in wich a foward does it but still... I'd give 85 to both, that'll make Eusébio leveled with Saviola, Nani (sligtly underrated imo) and Higuain, while Coluna can be on pair with midfielders like Schweisteiger or Manuel Fernandes, classy but not too much.
Plava Čigra

Postby Plava Čigra » 2010 Sep 21, 16:49

1. Well looking at his TS and ACC numbers I wouldn't go under current DS value. Off course, I could be wrong since I didn't had the chance to re-watch his games recently.

2. I'm not sure about lowering his SPA, because although he wasn't a classic playmaker his passes were pretty precise (that doesn't mean I'm strictly against lowering SPA to 85, it just means that from my memory SPA and SPS could stay at the same level as prime Matthäus). On the other hand I can agree with *Passing removal (now that you mentioned it I can't recall too many situations where I've seen him doing that finishing pass).

3. I don't think *1-Touch Pass was given just based on just that video, because original author of the stats watched his 1960s games as far as I could conclude (personally I don't remember this part of his playing too much).

4. Agree with Aggression drop to green area. Personally I wouldn't go under green number. Is there any specific number you had in mind?

5. Man. Utd. C. Ronaldo has SP: 91, so I suggest SP: 90 for Coluna.

6. I think Jump was mostly given based on this quote about Coluna:

Peter80000 wrote:...decreased 5 in his jumping. I've put his jumping that high because of his height jump national record in his teens (check the extra info). But I'm guessing that when he bulked up a bit, he probably lost it a bit too.

Same as you I don't remember him jumping that high. Off course we could be wrong, and I would like to hear more opinions about this Ability.

7. Well, Coluna's trapping and ball keeping skills were pretty good. As you mentioned we have to consider Eusebio's speed when rating his Technique. Personally I wouldn't lower Eusebio, I would raise Coluna to 85-86 (despite Coluna being smoother at trapping the ball it's hard to compare him with Eusebio since Eusebio had much harder task to tame the ball while running at great speed).

da_ni wrote:I was under the impression that he was faster with the ball... but that is also true, it was very dificult to take the ball from him becouse he used his body extremelly well, and had a nice touch on the ball, at times he was really classy, so i'm OK with the current DS!
About defense, let's wait and see if there is any feedback from other posters!! but, both Fernando and Javi garcia have 75 in Defense, and they are the best DM currently playing in portugal, with expereince playing against other european teams... Coluna should be on pair with them...
now that i'm at it, i now that back then people ddn't used much pace on their passes, but Coluna was diferent, couldn't his SPS be superior than his SPA? i'm working on a set for Cavém and Ângelo, and i've noticed that their passes pace isn't much, not even beeing on the green values, but Coluna wasn't like them, his football was made of power and intensity...

Well SPS: 86 is still pretty great value and even with that value he'll have great range and passing speed. When I talked to p1rha he suggested even lower value for SPS (84), because as he explained Coluna's passes were powerful but they didn't have such range to deserve SPS: 90. I agreed that Coluna's SPS should definitely be under 90. If more people agrees with you maybe we could raise it by a point or two, but I personally don't have a problem with current SPS value. ;)

P.S. It would be great if you could send me stats for Cavém and Ângelo via pm, since I would like to insert them into El Grande patch OF (I've done both of those players in El Grande patch OF, but I did them based on my memory and a few articles I found and translated). Thanks in advance.
JMVP

Postby JMVP » 2010 Sep 21, 19:50

1- His speed values aren't that bad. Most CMF have their DS on the greens (they do don't they ?) and many have worst speed stats. On the ball he was slow (at least during the vast majority of the game, maybe he had some bursts of speed once in while but i haven't seen it). Players like De Rossi, Lampard and Xavi they all have green values for DS, and Xavi can actually run with a ball but since his style is more controlled and he likes to take his time i think the low DS value is the right thing to do. And to be honest, i think in game it's easier to control the ball that way in busy zones like central midfield.

2- Matthaus is almost contemporaneous to me, Coluna is from a different time were the passing demands were different. Coluna just did that distribution more typical of a defensive midfielder, and part of his playmaker job was to carry and hold the ball. On the other hand this talk made me go check and realize i had *passing in Coluna's stats, which was wrong. So the idea is having a player who doesn't do many difficult passes, doesn't offer goal chances but is flawless in his passing. When he wants to play it for the wingers he'll use long passes. The question i'll leave for you to decide is how much accuracy do you need to have that effect, always keeping in mind he has *playmaker and 98 for TW.

3- I can't think of any reason other than that goal against Barça, that's why i said that.

4- He has *reaction and massive TW, so i'd say something between 70 and 75. Imo you guys give values for aggression way too high to these players with extremely high TW values.

5- That's one point difference which is virtually no difference while imo the difference is very significant. I could mention Hulk who has an incredible blast, such that i just can't conceive Coluna to blast them harder. But if we consider Maniche and Pedro Mendes have 90 for SP too then i guess 90 it is. Probably my issue is with Ronaldo and Hulk being underrated there.

6- The hell with stats based on that kind of quotes, i'm sure if you hear more opinions from people who have seen his games they'll agree with us. Btw, did he used a pole? :lol:

7- Eusébio will always be overated here and there, it's always the same when you have a legendary player and you can't decide what his true qualities were. He was like Eto'o, far from a technician but his physical attributes and his instinct made him the Black Panther. I recently heard an old english player stating what i always though to be obvious, that Eusébio wasn't a great technician. I don't remember the exact words but the idea he wanted to transmit is that Eusébio was no more than average in his ball touch. Eto'o has an 82 and i wouldn't go much higher for Eusébio (and only because he is such a legend). Dribbling wise Eusébio was much stronger than Eto'o, he used some trickery and some of his dribbles were sublime, but the ball trapping was rather poor. Eusébio with a better touch than Di Maria or Saviola? Never. Imo even Simões should be rated higher than Eusébio.
da_ni

Postby da_ni » 2010 Sep 22, 07:02

las sunday, i watched Benfica vs Real Madrid, in 62... Coluna there played more offensive, as a SS, but not as ofensive as Euzébio... That's why to me, his agression is fine... There are plenty of guys standing in the high greens, but since coluna could play more ofensive, his agression is fine the way it is... maybe a slight drop to 80, or 79, but i wouldn't lower him more than that...
João D. Pinto

Return to “60's”