Andrés Iniesta

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Andrés Iniesta

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:56

Image



CLASSIC SET(S): 2011-2013 & 2009-2011 & 2004-2006

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show


Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Apr 06, 10:55, edited 7 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9797
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 117 times

by »



 

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Il_Cencio » 2010 Aug 26, 18:12

Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:
Pumpernikiel wrote:
Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:Andrés INIESTA is the best player in the world 2010 ..
BB : 80
DACC : 93


I am sorry, but i have to disagree with everything you just wrote.


I think they will agree .. because INIESTA the star of stars Barca and Spain ..

I agree with Pumpernikiel
I disagree with Yasser-Al_qahtani

User avatar
Il_Cencio
 
Posts: 298
Joined: 2010 Jun 16, 10:59
Location: Franceeee
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Xyder » 2010 Aug 26, 18:24

The we need to reduce his TS in one, to 83. I don't care Biabiany, but Iniesta's on 90 for DS is more than reserved, he doesn't loose speed with the ball when he is running at full speed. Review his videos, specially when he plays as LSS / LSMF.

And I'm thinkin' about his difficult about shoot, why we don't add to him Cut Back Pass card? with it he will pass more often inside box rather than shoot.

Image
Image
User avatar
Xyder
 
Posts: 4017
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Yasser-Al_qahtani » 2010 Aug 26, 18:31

Il_Cencio wrote:
Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:
Pumpernikiel wrote:
Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:Andrés INIESTA is the best player in the world 2010 ..
BB : 80
DACC : 93


I am sorry, but i have to disagree with everything you just wrote.


I think they will agree .. because INIESTA the star of stars Barca and Spain ..

I agree with Pumpernikiel
I disagree with Yasser-Al_qahtani

Why??
Is it because Iniesta is better than Wesley??

Yasser-Al_qahtani
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 2010 Aug 26, 02:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Il_Cencio » 2010 Aug 26, 18:33

Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:
Il_Cencio wrote:
Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:
Pumpernikiel wrote:
Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:Andrés INIESTA is the best player in the world 2010 ..
BB : 80
DACC : 93


I am sorry, but i have to disagree with everything you just wrote.


I think they will agree .. because INIESTA the star of stars Barca and Spain ..

I agree with Pumpernikiel
I disagree with Yasser-Al_qahtani

Why??
Is it because Iniesta is better than Wesley??

This year Wesley was better than Iniesta c'mon ;)

Xyder wrote:The we need to reduce his TS in one, to 83. I don't care Biabiany, but Iniesta's on 90 for DS is more than reserved, he doesn't loose speed with the ball when he is running at full speed. Review his videos, specially when he plays as LSS / LSMF.

And I'm thinkin' about his difficult about shoot, why we don't add to him Cut Back Pass card? with it he will pass more often inside box rather than shoot.

C'mon...he don't deserve 90, he don't loose speed when he has the ball at his feets but his speed is not so high as you think...

User avatar
Il_Cencio
 
Posts: 298
Joined: 2010 Jun 16, 10:59
Location: Franceeee
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Yasser-Al_qahtani » 2010 Aug 26, 18:40

Il_Cencio wrote:This year Wesley was better than Iniesta c'mon ;)


But in the World Cup final was better than Iniesta and entertaining and should be rewarded for his brilliance in an event such as the World Cup final ..

Yasser-Al_qahtani
 
Posts: 50
Joined: 2010 Aug 26, 02:29
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Il_Cencio » 2010 Aug 26, 18:46

Yasser-Al_qahtani wrote:
Il_Cencio wrote:This year Wesley was better than Iniesta c'mon ;)


But in the World Cup final was better than Iniesta and entertaining and should be rewarded for his brilliance in an event such as the World Cup final ..

In all the season Iniesta showed only one important goal, alone, in front of the goal keeper, 11 vs. 10, not more.
SNeijder has served assist, unmarked teammmates (2 times Robben has failed) with fabolous assist and he has also defended magnificently. No comparison ;)

User avatar
Il_Cencio
 
Posts: 298
Joined: 2010 Jun 16, 10:59
Location: Franceeee
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby AlanDaniel » 2010 Aug 26, 19:21

Il_Cencio wrote:In all the season Iniesta showed only one important goal, alone, in front of the goal keeper, 11 vs. 10, not more.
SNeijder has served assist, unmarked teammmates (2 times Robben has failed) with fabolous assist and he has also defended magnificently. No comparison

R you serious?
youre comparing Andrés with Sneijder,when,Iniesta in the WHOLE season just could play as much 10 matches because he was hurled the WHOLE season? He was lucky to play the World Cup.
lol Iniesta is better player than Sneijder

User avatar
AlanDaniel
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 2010 Aug 16, 18:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Il_Cencio » 2010 Aug 26, 19:27

AlanDaniel wrote:
Il_Cencio wrote:In all the season Iniesta showed only one important goal, alone, in front of the goal keeper, 11 vs. 10, not more.
SNeijder has served assist, unmarked teammmates (2 times Robben has failed) with fabolous assist and he has also defended magnificently. No comparison

R you serious?
youre comparing Andrés with Sneijder,when,Iniesta in the WHOLE season just could play as much 10 matches because he was hurled the WHOLE season? He was lucky to play the World Cup.
lol Iniesta is better player than Sneijder

I've sayd: THIS SEAOSN Sneijder was better than Iniesta.
THE SEASON 2009/2010. Understand now??

User avatar
Il_Cencio
 
Posts: 298
Joined: 2010 Jun 16, 10:59
Location: Franceeee
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby AlanDaniel » 2010 Aug 26, 19:38

Il_Cencio wrote:I've sayd: THIS SEAOSN Sneijder was better than Iniesta.
THE SEASON 2009/2010. Understand now??


*Facepalm* YEAH i was TALKING about "THIS SEAOSN" I mean,how can u compare a player who did play all the matches in 3 competitions,with 1 that just played just a FEW matches,being HURLED since the CHAMPIONS against ManU? i remember u,Andrés even didnt play the final for the Mundial of Clubs.

My question is... ¿how can u compare 2 players that had SO MUCH diferent seasons?

AND I SAID Iniesta IS in fact,BETTER than Sneijder,when his at 100%

User avatar
AlanDaniel
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 2010 Aug 16, 18:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Il_Cencio » 2010 Aug 26, 19:52

AlanDaniel wrote:
Il_Cencio wrote:I've sayd: THIS SEAOSN Sneijder was better than Iniesta.
THE SEASON 2009/2010. Understand now??


*Facepalm* YEAH i was TALKING about "THIS SEAOSN" I mean,how can u compare a player who did play all the matches in 3 competitions,with 1 that just played just a FEW matches,being HURLED since the CHAMPIONS against ManU? i remember u,Andrés even didnt play the final for the Mundial of Clubs.

My question is... ¿how can u compare 2 players that had SO MUCH diferent seasons?

AND I SAID Iniesta IS in fact,BETTER than Sneijder,when his at 100%

Can be compared...
Just think: this season I would rather have in teams Sneijder or Iniesta?? ;)

User avatar
Il_Cencio
 
Posts: 298
Joined: 2010 Jun 16, 10:59
Location: Franceeee
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby AlanDaniel » 2010 Aug 26, 20:42

il_cencio wrote: Just think: this season I would rather have in teams Sneijder or Iniesta?? ;)

What?

User avatar
AlanDaniel
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 2010 Aug 16, 18:05
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby jurgens » 2010 Aug 26, 22:57

make it stop...

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
jurgens
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 834 times
Been thanked: 540 times

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Mwakka » 2010 Sep 15, 02:51

Just stfu about Iniesta and Sneijder. Stop comparing those two in just one season.

Iniesta does deserve a high DS because he doesn't lose a lot of speed while he's on the ball. He's slow, yes, and a high DS doesn't make him fast. DS just determines how much speed is lost when the player is dribbling. In that case, Iniesta doesn't lose his pace so he deserves a high DS. He's slow, we get it. Learn what DS is before posting.

If you want to discuss Iniesta's overall speed, then debate on TS. Not DS.

User avatar
Mwakka
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 2010 Mar 28, 15:48
Location: United States, Maryland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby kingkong » 2010 Sep 21, 16:23

Il_Cencio wrote:
brazilianpesfan wrote:Biabiany needs to be updated yet :roll:

Yes but if Iniesta has 90 all the players in the world should be updated. 90 DS for Iniesta is exaggerated. If Biabiany nedd an update, if Iniesta have 90 ,Biabiany deserve to have 96-97 and this is not possible. DS for Iniesta should be decreased.


DS doesn't mean how fast u can run with the ball, it just means how much you lose speed based on your TOP SPEED , so if anything its his top speed you should be concerning yourself with, tho I think 84 is pretty good since hes not that fast but hes not slow either.

kingkong
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 2010 Sep 21, 15:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Il_Cencio » 2010 Sep 21, 17:02

kingkong wrote:
Il_Cencio wrote:
brazilianpesfan wrote:Biabiany needs to be updated yet :roll:

Yes but if Iniesta has 90 all the players in the world should be updated. 90 DS for Iniesta is exaggerated. If Biabiany nedd an update, if Iniesta have 90 ,Biabiany deserve to have 96-97 and this is not possible. DS for Iniesta should be decreased.


DS doesn't mean how fast u can run with the ball, it just means how much you lose speed based on your TOP SPEED

Exactly ;)

User avatar
Il_Cencio
 
Posts: 298
Joined: 2010 Jun 16, 10:59
Location: Franceeee
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby zuo » 2010 Sep 21, 17:52

Mwakka wrote:Just stfu about Iniesta and Sneijder. Stop comparing those two in just one season.

Iniesta does deserve a high DS because he doesn't lose a lot of speed while he's on the ball. He's slow, yes, and a high DS doesn't make him fast. DS just determines how much speed is lost when the player is dribbling. In that case, Iniesta doesn't lose his pace so he deserves a high DS. He's slow, we get it. Learn what DS is before posting.

If you want to discuss Iniesta's overall speed, then debate on TS. Not DS.


since when a TS 84 ACC 88 player is by any means 'slow' ? i'm a bit confused.

Saving Private Adrian

Image
User avatar
zuo
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: 2009 Jan 19, 10:34
Location: North Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Fixer » 2010 Sep 21, 18:04

I'm getting kind of confused when I come to this thread

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Image
User avatar
Fixer
 
Posts: 9666
Joined: 2010 May 05, 18:43
Location: Avilés, Spain
Has thanked: 174 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Mwakka » 2010 Sep 22, 02:24

zuo wrote:
Mwakka wrote:Just stfu about Iniesta and Sneijder. Stop comparing those two in just one season.

Iniesta does deserve a high DS because he doesn't lose a lot of speed while he's on the ball. He's slow, yes, and a high DS doesn't make him fast. DS just determines how much speed is lost when the player is dribbling. In that case, Iniesta doesn't lose his pace so he deserves a high DS. He's slow, we get it. Learn what DS is before posting.

If you want to discuss Iniesta's overall speed, then debate on TS. Not DS.


since when a TS 84 ACC 88 player is by any means 'slow' ? i'm a bit confused.


Guess so. But if you think Iniesta is slow, then you should debate on TS and ACC. Not DS. That's what I've been trying to say.

ACC does look a bit overated now that you brought it up. Was only thinking about DS vs. TS.

User avatar
Mwakka
 
Posts: 768
Joined: 2010 Mar 28, 15:48
Location: United States, Maryland
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby Ricky » 2010 Sep 22, 16:38

he doesn't play attackin midfielder in barça, no way... he usually plays CMF or SS, but i think he should also have AMF and SMF, he played these positions with national team

i suggest

Position: CMF, SMF, AMF, SS
Side: B

Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer.

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
User avatar
Ricky
 
Posts: 143
Joined: 2009 Sep 09, 08:34
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Andrés INIESTA

Postby master smurf » 2010 Sep 24, 19:12

I am sorry but another case of inflated La Liga player -

Iniesta is a great player but he didnt play most of the season, had a so so WC and then scored the game winner and boom - practically every stat seemed to have jumped since the last time I copied him from here (earlier this year). 'rant off'

Dont have a prob with DS but then you need to lower his ACC -2 his previous value.

Also why is ST that high ???

Dem no worry We
master smurf
 
Posts: 347
Joined: 2009 Feb 24, 18:43
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests