Roberto Carlos | 1997-2000 | 2002-2006

Moderators: Korinov, Epsi, Adrien, ingus, Brezza, frshmn, Albo7

Roberto Carlos | 1997-2000 | 2002-2006

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 22:48

1997 - 2000

Club: Real Madrid



2002 - 2006

Club: Real Madrid




VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show



ADDITIONAL LINKS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Ca ... tballer%29

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Ca ... bolista%29

http://www.robertocarlos.com.br/site/

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 30, 08:58, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9621
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 110 times

by »



 

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Capone » 2008 Dec 30, 03:55

I would say TS 95

Capone
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 2008 Dec 12, 12:46
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Mar 01, 16:16

disagree on lowering his speed.. i suggest *reaction

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10
 
Posts: 1283
Joined: 2008 Dec 29, 13:42
Location: Italy
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Xyder » 2009 Mar 01, 22:14

TheTrueSeto wrote:I know he was really quick in his peak years, but was he really 97-fast?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE7b63NRo3M

Skinned by Mendy, though I understand this was after he got older and lost some of his pace


But this match was 3~4 years later than his peak, when R. Carlos has more than 30 years and the physical stats starts to go down.
I'm disagree to lowering his TS.

Image
Image
User avatar
Xyder
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 01:54
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby TheTrueSeto » 2009 Mar 02, 07:30

Xyder wrote:
TheTrueSeto wrote:I know he was really quick in his peak years, but was he really 97-fast?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE7b63NRo3M

Skinned by Mendy, though I understand this was after he got older and lost some of his pace


But this match was 3~4 years later than his peak, when R. Carlos has more than 30 years and the physical stats starts to go down.
I'm disagree to lowering his TS.


Would you really say he is faster than Agbonlahor?

TheTrueSeto
 
Posts: 335
Joined: 2008 Dec 14, 10:27
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Brezza » 2009 Mar 02, 22:39

TheTrueSeto wrote:
Xyder wrote:
TheTrueSeto wrote:I know he was really quick in his peak years, but was he really 97-fast?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE7b63NRo3M

Skinned by Mendy, though I understand this was after he got older and lost some of his pace


But this match was 3~4 years later than his peak, when R. Carlos has more than 30 years and the physical stats starts to go down.
I'm disagree to lowering his TS.


Would you really say he is faster than Agbonlahor?


I would say so. In his prime R. Carlos shot down that left hand side like he was shot out of a cannon. Agbonlahor accelerates faster But id say R.Carlos is proven to be kist as fast over longer distances. ;)

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
User avatar
Brezza
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby A-SK » 2009 Mar 02, 22:49

Why is his attack so high? He wasn't a player that positioned himself brilliantly :?

User avatar
A-SK
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 00:24
Location: Enfield, Greater London
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Brezza » 2009 Mar 03, 01:53

I wouldn't say attack is 100% all about positioning but its also about how effeciently they attack i.e their attacking intelligence and ability to loose their markers, intelligent runs forward .

R'Carlos is probably the most attacking fullback of all time he was like a winger at times, constantly beating his man utilizing space behind his markers and getting to the byline.

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
User avatar
Brezza
 
Posts: 2568
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Fevernova » 2009 Mar 03, 16:36

I think his FKA shouldn´t be 81, It´s too low, perhaps 84-85 would do it...He was really accurate, he dind´t only rely on his shot power to score free kicks, he was very dangerous on set balls...

"Sometimes one may feel like a Mammoth, cornered by Saber tooths, but one day the Mammoth will come-back right at them..."
User avatar
Fevernova
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 18:17
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Mar 03, 17:12

I cannot agree at all that he was faster than Agbonlahor on a football pitch I'd say 94 but people obviously think it should be red so 95 max imo.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
User avatar
Vandeach
 
Posts: 3146
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby p1rha » 2009 Mar 06, 22:14

Vandeach wrote:I cannot agree at all that he was faster than Agbonlahor on a football pitch I'd say 94 but people obviously think it should be red so 95 max imo.


absolutly right, even bosingwa is as fast as RC was imo, no way he deserves a 97 for top speed (92~94 in his prime), & DS is too high as well, not like he could maintain all his speed while dribbling, i'd go for ds: 86.

Last edited by p1rha on 2009 Jun 06, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
p1rha
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Fevernova » 2009 Mar 10, 16:17

What about his Free Kick Accuracy? I think 81 it´s too low, he socred 3-5 free kicks every year including that magical one against Barthez from France, or against China in a Worl Cup, or against Argentina, etc...

He was deadly in that area, I think 85 for FKA, togehter with his SP (99) is good enough... ;)

"Sometimes one may feel like a Mammoth, cornered by Saber tooths, but one day the Mammoth will come-back right at them..."
User avatar
Fevernova
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 18:17
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby ravlee » 2009 Mar 10, 20:00

Fevernova wrote:What about his Free Kick Accuracy? I think 81 it´s too low, he socred 3-5 free kicks every year including that magical one against Barthez from France, or against China in a Worl Cup, or against Argentina, etc...

He was deadly in that area, I think 85 for FKA, togehter with his SP (99) is good enough... ;)


disagree with that.. imo his freekicks had a lot of effet rather than placement .. i think 81 is okay..

ravlee
 

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Fevernova » 2009 Mar 11, 18:32

I still think his FKA should be increased...

"Sometimes one may feel like a Mammoth, cornered by Saber tooths, but one day the Mammoth will come-back right at them..."
User avatar
Fevernova
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 18:17
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Mar 11, 18:46

I think his free kiks are comparable with Ronaldo's. A lot of swerve and power but not much placement meaning he will whack alot into the wall or into the stands, but when they are on target they tend to be unstopable.

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Fevernova » 2009 Mar 11, 18:57

lfc 4 eva wrote:I think his free kiks are comparable with Ronaldo's. A lot of swerve and power but not much placement meaning he will whack alot into the wall or into the stands, but when they are on target they tend to be unstopable.


That´s what I mean, remember this stats are made to improve player´s resemblance with with his real life habilities, and I have to say, I´m pretty good in smashing free kicks into the nets, and with R. Carlos (with 81 for FKA) it´s reallllyyy hard to score...

"Sometimes one may feel like a Mammoth, cornered by Saber tooths, but one day the Mammoth will come-back right at them..."
User avatar
Fevernova
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 18:17
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby A-SK » 2009 Mar 11, 19:07

Why is his attack so high? he isn't a striker for goodness sake!

User avatar
A-SK
 
Posts: 2612
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 00:24
Location: Enfield, Greater London
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Mar 11, 19:09

A-SK wrote:Why is his attack so high? he isn't a striker for goodness sake!

Yer i suggested this on the old site, and also suggested an increase in aggression to compensate.

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby Fevernova » 2009 Mar 11, 19:24

A-SK wrote:Why is his attack so high? he isn't a striker for goodness sake!


Well, Carlos Alberto (Roberto Carlos predecessor) also has 83 and he wasn´t as offensive as Roberto Carlos, so...

"Sometimes one may feel like a Mammoth, cornered by Saber tooths, but one day the Mammoth will come-back right at them..."
User avatar
Fevernova
 
Posts: 1409
Joined: 2009 Feb 17, 18:17
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 11 times

Re: Roberto CARLOS | 2000/2001

Postby yourigo » 2009 Jun 03, 14:27

i agree his attack should come down, since attack represents ~mostly his offensive positioning, and his wasn't good enough to be just one value below rooney's for example. I sugest his agression should go up instead, because it represents better his offensive mentality then high attack and because fachetti also has 87 and lizarazu has 90 (although i just sugested 88 for him) and they weren't as offensive as r. carlos (i don't think any SB ever was :D )

i sugest:
attack - 81
agression - 89/90

"You do ill if you praise, and still worse if you reprove in a matter you do not understand." - Da Vinci
yourigo
 
Posts: 405
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 23:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Next

Return to 00's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest