Kylian Mbappé

Moderators: Adrien, Ocrin, Helios, conker8, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Kylian Mbappé

Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Feb 21, 20:42

Ocrin

Re: Kylian Mbappé

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Feb 22, 17:59

His agility looks 2-3 points higher IMO.
Physical contact looks mid 70s, I have him on 76. He's not a tank at all but he has decent strength on the ball.
And body control is 81-82 at least.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Feb 22, 18:14

I'm stil staying prudent with him. He's not a starter all the time. He's more a super sub. Let's wait for next season when he'll be the starter striker.
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2017 Feb 23, 19:35

Almost every time , he has played as a CF , so i see no reason not to make CF his main position and also he can play on both sides , not only as a LWF ;) . Agree with a slightly higher AGI and also someone should add his ATT Prowess , Def Prowess and Ball Winning stats :)
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Mar 19, 16:03

What runs he did this afternoon^^
They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Mar 20, 13:08

KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2017 Mar 20, 13:29

His newgen stats are still missing.
I don't know if Adrien uses them in his OF.
Could another global mod (Rob or Pepsi) add them?
"Willy Wanda is Chinese!!!"
Sanji

Postby Sanji » 2017 Apr 04, 18:02

Can't wait to see how he'll turn up.

I'd give maybe 84~85 in DA, when he played LWF it showed more, but he has devastating dribbles and execute them at a really high speed. same goes for his agility, i see it at 85, he changes directions very quickly.
He is a good crosser (some assists this way earlier in the season) i'd have him at 75 LPA and 74 SPA for now.
His stamina seems lower than this, you'll notice how he disappears from the games during the second half. He's very good for a very short time. I'd have him at 75 or so.
For his body control i'd go with 83 or 84 and Physical Contact would be around 75, maybe less because of his high top speed he won't need it so much.
For Attacking Prowess i suggest 83 to replicate his high agression rather than having him at the same level as his attack.
CHarper

Postby CHarper » 2017 Apr 22, 16:33

His ST could be better, I see that it fits very well the foot and the body to execute its shots, I see the goal against the city and Dortmund and executed of master way his shot .. adjusting very well the foot and body to execute the firing, Could be in the 80's lower imo
"No soy el mejor del mundo, pero creo que no hay nadie mejor que yo"
Jose Mourinho
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Apr 24, 17:35

I have some discussions with jurgens about him on Skype. I decreased his DA/DS according to what we conclude. He's not a great dribbler even if he's able to past opponents with eace especially because of his speed. He push balls too much, doesn't really past opponents with dribble or ball retention. When he try to do it he mostly loosing balls. Anyway I'm really surprised how much his finishing is still great and consistent. He showing amazing calm on 1-on-1 situation.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Apr 29, 17:04

https://streamable.com/0wxkh

That's some Dybala shooting.
Oriello

Postby Oriello » 2017 Apr 29, 17:36

It was a good strike, but that teenage keeper not only gave the ball away, he did not properly cover the near post.
two guys with funny hair doing the neutron dance.
MrNBA

Postby MrNBA » 2017 May 22, 03:54

Amazing.
Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 May 23, 11:45

His ability to break lines is just remarkable for a player his age. I'd love to see him tested in the prem though Real wi'll probably make some surreal bid for him... but i want him to be the the team'first striker where he goes to keep developing ,not get cought up in Madrid's awkward squad situation. I hear Liverpool might be a contender :?
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 May 23, 18:42

Rumours spoke about Real because that's one of the only club who have the money to buy him and also because Mbappé is fan of Real.

I doubt he'll move this summer to be honest. He has clear idea in mind of best choise to do. Monaco doesn't need money and they could sell him later. Next year, the WC will take place. If Mbappé wants to win a starter place in the NT he has to make another season here at Monaco instead of staying on the bench at Madrid. Monaco fighting for the title in Ligue 1 and Ligue 1 level is rising. Next season Marseille and Lille will also have two good teams with the money they gonna spent this summer (as they have new owner). Monaco also always reach at least the quarter finals of the UCL, why moving at Liverpool ? That's sound crazy. Don't trust it.

I'd say that he not gonna move except if Madrid make a big bid (120M€ something like that) and if Mbappé ask the club to accept the bid because he wants to join them. I'm almost pretty sure he will join Madrid, soon or later, but will not leave Monaco for something else than Madrid.
TheShocker

Postby TheShocker » 2017 Jun 06, 08:06

Name: Kylian Mbappé ( On PSD it's Mbappe )
Shirt Name: MBAPPÉ
Intr-un judet plin de curve ros'albastre,noi suntem singurii ce iubim culorile noastre! Forza FC ARGES! https://www.fcarges1953.ro
bitz

Postby bitz » 2017 Jun 17, 07:41

His DA/DS should be higher, I mean Yannick Carrasco is rated 90/93 there (rightfully I believe) and I can't see such a difference between them. I think people mistake Mbappe's large stride to lower DA. Mbappe is no punt and run player, he's pretty much in control in all situations and his tricks/feints are flawless.
Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 Jun 17, 15:11

True, but Mbappé's dribbling is more about performing tricks, fake shots, etc with perfect timing. He doesn't keep the ball very close to his feet even though he keeps control of it.

In PES you can't replicate that properly with only DA, higher DA will always result in a player keeping the ball closer and closer to his feet, able to get past 2-3 players with a few touches. Mbappé, as tricky as he can be, usually just burst pasts them. His trick are very effective but not in terms of PES dribble accuracy. I'm not sure my explanation sounds clear.

The best way to replicate this is average DA/high DS IMO, and I totally agree with higher DS. He's just unstoppable once he's at full speed.
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2017 Jun 17, 16:59

can't understand the last two posts honestly, it's painting him as a completely different player then the one i saw whenever i watched him, makes me wonder if im massively under-rating him? I never seen any aptitude for dribbling like carrascao, he has good tricks and executes them well and pretty smart, but absolutely average control, at speeds very poor control, never did i see him charge down players at speed on the ball like someone with good control at speeds would, just awkward dribbling and slowing down cause he couldn't keep control, just pace when he has space not to be punished. again, maybe I didn't see him enough, but thats the player I saw whenever i watched him
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2017 Jun 17, 19:30

I can't compare with Carrasco as I didn't watched him since he left Monaco. But Mbappe doesn't pass player with dribble. He's not turning with the ball close to his feet while still running at his constant speed or full speed. Mbappe is someone very intelligent, he knows his weakness so you don't really see it. He making mostly feint like Ocrin said, fake shots, fake crosses. When he making tactical dribble, he stop running and make static feint mostly, then run and pass them because he's faster even on short distance.

The most he showed is a 84 I think, and that's not a consistent part of his game. He has the potential to improve this part of his game, but yet that's not really his strenght.

Return to “Paris Saint-Germain FC”