Postby PES Stats Database » 2017 Jan 19, 15:54

ArshNawaJ

Re: Theo Hernández

Postby ArshNawaJ » 2017 May 06, 07:25

He needs an update in all his stats..
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2017 May 06, 08:41

ArshNawaJ wrote:He needs an update in all his stats..

Yeah, he's much faster than 84. Easily in low oranges. His DA is a better, maybe 80-82.
Attack could be 1-2 points higher, really he's a very dangerous LB. I like the value for Defence. His Stamina must be higher, he runs at the same speed in the last minutes every game, he's amazing, it's one of his virtues.

76 is a very low value for SP. I remember a tons of powerful shots. I'm using 82 at moment.

And yes, he needs an upgrade in the most of stats. Very good season of this player, nice surprise.
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 May 06, 09:32

He looks almost whites for ACC imo. TS Is impressive but doesn't he take ages to run at a maximum speed ? imo he's not yellows, perhaps something around 75/76, but I have to say his TS deserves something in the lines of 92/93, absolute fucken beast when running, once he gets going he's difficult to stop, I have seen him run past 2 or 3 oponents ON THE BALL due to his superior natural speed. Perhaps the fact that there is such a huge gap may be misleading too, so I open the ACC suggestion for debate, although I do believe he needs to be lower than his current value. DS does however seem good at 87, sometimes he feels like he could use lower, sometimes even higher...but 87 seems like a good number for what he tends to display. Also his passing is rather good, specially speedwise. Both short and long usually have a pretty nice pace on them, he's easily yellows for both passing speeds? SPS looks about 82 and LPS perhaps 84/85, though I can't say I see the same for accuracy, although he needs decent values too (77/78?).

Another thing that has caught my attention is his BB. Theo's playstyle is really alliterative. It usually begins at his own half, taking the ball off an oponent and beginning the run. He can't begin it immediately though, but he makes up with amazing speed. He usually just darts through players, and BB plays an important role here. It's not like he is faced in direct physical duels against his oponents, but he is able to stop their tackling quickly and keep going. Sometimes you wonder if there has been contact at all sometimes, but there was and he will just keep going as if nothing had happened. He can become an unstoppable force with enough gaps, sometimes even cutting in and going for the shot or even a give-and-go play as he's able to shoot rather decently for a SB.

Set is overall good, he needs a bump in a few stats specially TS. DA could be slightly better but I don't see him higher than 79 (could argue 80, even though that implies a few more things than just being a +1, things I don't dare to say Theo can't do but at least I havent' seen him do). Theo is a great SB, a different one. His strenghts rely on the physical aspect of his game but he's also skilled enough and understands what he can do rather well, which leads into consistent performances by him. He doesn't try stuff outside his competences and that's to be appreciated. Simple player but not less effective due to it.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 May 06, 15:15

Updated him. Also updated AGG, which I have forgotten to mention but I guess it's quite obvious he needs high aggression, his playstyle is way too compelling in that aspect. Everything is of course open to suggestions / feedback.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Kronosh

Postby Kronosh » 2017 May 06, 16:40

I didn't want to overrate him because he is in his first professional season but actually he evolved very well and he became one of the best SB in La Liga.
Last edited by Kronosh on 2017 May 06, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
Inactive
furymaker

Postby furymaker » 2017 May 06, 18:32

Honestly I didn't pay much attention to Alaves, but he did impress me those few times I watched also these rumors he may end up in Barca or Real made me take a look at him on what I could find on youtube.
He does look like a beast, insane speed, really powerful and aggressive type of player, he has also quite nice technical abilities to pair with monster physical abilities.
Also to mention he's just 19, so overall he can only be better with better approach to the game and better understanding, especially if he goes to a team like Madrid or Barca.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 May 06, 19:48

I forgot to update SP though.
kunmariano wrote:

Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2017 May 07, 14:47

Good goal today vs. Athletic Club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7bwfTuiZ3I
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Ianpascua20

Postby Ianpascua20 » 2017 May 21, 06:45

Could someone fix his body control and physical contact? somehow they're both on 40's
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 May 21, 11:30

Ianpascua20 wrote:Could someone fix his body control and physical contact? somehow they're both on 40's

Weird, they seem fine to me? Could you PM me a screenshot of what you are referring to?
kunmariano wrote:

Ocrin

Postby Ocrin » 2017 May 27, 22:49

https://my.mixtape.moe/jpvfut.mp4

Great free kick against Barcelona.

Also, Body control and physical contact are bugged for me as well, both at 40.

Return to “Real Madrid CF”