Yerri Mina

Moderators: furymaker, Eternal Night, Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Kronosh, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Yerri Mina

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Sep 10, 13:22

PES Stats Database

Re: Yerri Mina

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Sep 10, 14:04

pelimetal wrote:#26 - Yerry Mina from SE Palmeiras - Colombian NT player, who plays as LCB. Left footed, great Header and BB combo (1,93 cms-80 kgs), nice RESP. Sadly a low MENT as his IT. He can use his right foot in a decent way several times per match.
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2016 Dec 10, 01:10

Honestly, regarding the skills for the recent PES I would choose a different balance.
Considering that the new skills follow a different scale from the old ones, having a slightly higher tendency and evidencing the differences of style, I would opt for adjustments here and there.

I would rate him on ball winning with 85. That's right, 85. He reminds me quite a lot of Boateng's style, with greater focus on his physical strength and anticipation ability.
While in the defensive prowess pure, I would say something like 81 (maybe 80).
It's not that he is not good in this area, he acts decently. But I just see that for how the two new skills are defined and analyzed by the rest of the forum and by Konami, I think there's been a bit of synchronicity. And this comes from the first set of it that I gave BW lower than DP. But it really is a case for Ball Winning greater than Defense Prowess.
Well, I did not elaborate much on the defensive feat, but that's it.
I think his general ability, for the things I've seen to this day, is more of a good defender's style in stolen ball, but not so incredible in the general defensive capabilities of playing, coordinating, making decisions ...
Again, do not say he's bad at Defense Prowess. Only that his Ball Winning should be better consering the new balances around PSD and Konami stats.
toaad

Postby toaad » 2016 Dec 10, 06:32

Ball winning at 85 is very high simply because 80% that makes his tackle is by force and not by technique. That doesn't mean that Ball Winning should not receive a raise (I follow the Epsi account if I am not mistaken, where Ball winning is 70% def and 30% bb).

About def prow, which I also think of as a mixture of defense, response and teamwork, ends up having to be smaller than Ball Winning, possibly (since he has strength in 91).
So it is necessary to reinforce its main abilities are: the reaction, closing the spaces, and the decent positioning. In addition, reinforcing his "defects" would be a technically weak tackle (where the force is far superior to the technique) and the weakness in the explosion of his races (as it is already on set).

Within all alternatives, I think that by lowering defense by 80, increasing response by 84 and team work 78/79 ... we would be able to keep the set realistic and also realistically leave a ball winning at 83 (more power than technique, a 81def could overpower) and def prow at 81/82.

Edit: Anyway, nothing so different from what the set suggests but yes, he needs to have a better balance. We only have to putting in this set his great reactive capacity and mainly his surround style, block the spaces of the opponent. Also making clear his technical "deficiency" in tackles, camufled by his force.

Anyway, having watched all his games this year I think the set is very real, beeing sincere. I will test the values ​​cited, even def in 79 combined with a higher teamwork maybe (I really don't know) and will be the first step to the defenders' revolution (not just them) in the Brazilian league.
toaad

Postby toaad » 2017 Apr 29, 15:02

What a hell of a player. I always tried not to let it overrated but I ended up being strict on some attributes. This guy has everything a modern defender needs: good playmaking skills, an insane airplay, aggressive (offensive and defensive), incredible power and a lot of speed, but a lot of speed.

Probably he will go to FC Barcelona, ​​IMO he will fit very well in the team since he has characteristics and offensive versatility but unlike most of the team's defenders these last times, he is a "real" centralback.
Cskarlata

Postby Cskarlata » 2017 May 03, 01:39

There is an error in the web site of the player in the part of Selections they appear all their stats in zero
Look:

http://pesstatsdatabase.com/PSD/Players ... =20&type=1
http://pesstatsdatabase.com/PSD/Player. ... 82&Club=20
Jean_PS

Postby Jean_PS » 2017 May 03, 02:01

Cskarlata wrote:There is an error in the web site of the player in the part of Selections they appear all their stats in zero
Look:

http://pesstatsdatabase.com/PSD/Players ... =20&type=1
http://pesstatsdatabase.com/PSD/Player. ... 82&Club=20

It's already fixed.
There was another registered Yerri Mina (with empty set), I replaced it with this one that is the true one.
The other set was just a complement.
ArshNawaJ

Postby ArshNawaJ » 2017 May 06, 07:20

Why is his injury tolerance C?????
Klauselle

Postby Klauselle » 2017 May 26, 08:00

his gonna move to barca 2018
pre contract has been drawndown.

Return to “FC Barcelona”