Emre Mor

Moderators: furymaker, Eternal Night, Fixer, Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Kronosh, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Emre Mor

Postby PES Stats Database » 2016 Aug 16, 17:09

jurgens

Re: Emre Mor

Postby jurgens » 2016 Aug 16, 17:16

Regarding the set: This kid has incredible dribbling, control speed and determination when dribbling. It's hard to put a specific value on his TS/ACC/DS, but he is seriously fast, he hits top gear from out of nowhere and can keep it up on the ball too. Hes extremly selfish and looks to almost always just pick up the ball and dribble, doesn't seem to consider others options and loses the ball repeatdly. But hes damn good at beating his man and his speed and control are top notch, and hes super agressive with using his speed on the ball too....hes also damn sturdy, stands up to shoulder to shoulder very well. He doesn't pass much, but you can see he has good technical ability in his passes, has the right ideas and decent spa/lpa...could be quite good in the future, for now it's sloppy though. Very raw talent atm, but his dribbling skills are already imesnse, needs to work on learning when to pass and working on his game outside of dribbling. I feel all of his speed and dribbling stats could already be 2/3 points higher, but I've gone for the lower option just for his raw set.
Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2016 Aug 16, 21:24

He's got exceptional agility. The way he can just stop and start looks like 90. Wouldn't give him higher DA yet, his style is speed complemented by control and I still think it's the speed and aggression that lifted him up into a world class talent. He dribbles with a lot of energy and is already quality in that aspect.
All in all accurate set, I'd just tweak his agility and probably acceleration, too. What do you think?
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2016 Aug 16, 21:44

yeah, sounds good to me. I was hesitant to go much higher on agi, cause he wasn't using too much turns, very direct, but then when he does actually use them they are extremely fluid.
cantona86

Postby cantona86 » 2016 Aug 16, 22:42

When it appears in pes 2016 stats ??
Ramindbroken

Postby Ramindbroken » 2016 Aug 16, 23:52

Isn't he 88-89 DS? He has a great burst with the ball on his feet, has no problems changing directions with the ball and running straight with it, if he could be regular with this in a better league and against better defenders, he'll get oranges for sure.
Maracanazo

Postby Maracanazo » 2016 Aug 17, 00:50

he's poor at shot accurancy, but isn't 55 way too low?
-[P]-[S]-[M]-
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2016 Aug 17, 01:15

it's just a default value that we have there until we work out what he really deserves http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30755
reQ

Postby reQ » 2016 Sep 03, 14:06

it's just a default value that we have there

as i understand this set is still in progress. I watched some games now of him since he is playing in dortmund. So i would like to give my first input as a start. His dribble speed looks much more than 86. I can not see any difference between TS and DS. His TS may look ok so far, haven't seen any significant speed duels questioning this value. But i can clearly say that he is extremely fast with the ball on his feet leading me to a value between orange and red DS. More input after some games in dortmund.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kv1r1uW5_0
Major general Woof

Postby Major general Woof » 2016 Sep 03, 15:48

reQ wrote:
it's just a default value that we have there

as i understand this set is still in progress. I watched some games now of him since he is playing in dortmund. So i would like to give my first input as a start. His dribble speed looks much more than 86. I can not see any difference between TS and DS. His TS may look ok so far, haven't seen any significant speed duels questioning this value. But i can clearly say that he is extremely fast with the ball on his feet leading me to a value between orange and red DS. More input after some games in dortmund.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kv1r1uW5_0

Yes, as he plays more, more will be revealed so this is still in progress. I have to agree with DS, it does leave better impression the more you watch him. I'll also have a good eye on him in monday when he'll play against Croatia.
Frans

Postby Frans » 2016 Sep 29, 23:30

this guy is the closest to Messi ive seen at 19 in terms of dribbling. think he's higher in DA and acc. he's way ahead of the likes of say Bale or Martial in close control already
oldfirm

Postby oldfirm » 2017 Jul 29, 12:14

What about an update of his Ball Control. Actually it's 80 and a bit too low. Just my opinion.
....I'm not Kloppo....
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Aug 04, 19:12

Someone followed him last year?
jurgens

Postby jurgens » 2017 Aug 04, 19:15

he didn't really play because of the problems I listed above, just way too selfish, that and dembele and pulisic we're on fire
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Aug 04, 19:20

jurgens wrote:he didn't really play because of the problems I listed above, just way too selfish, that and dembele and pulisic we're on fire

Ok thanks, i'm watching some videos and seems to me really top-notch technically but he doesn't know how to convert his abilities in a useful things for the team, really rough and maybe not professional mentally
vinnie

Postby vinnie » 2017 Aug 05, 00:08

antony wrote:Someone followed him last year?

i started watching him just before the euros (or around?).

i was about to add a set around august last year but jurgens did that just before me so i didn't bother.

well i think mor does justify messi comparisions when it comes to his speed on the ball and his agility- but his control is far far from messi at the same age, and i think even if he is given the best conditions to develop to his full potential, he will still struggle to reach orange DA; if he does hit around 89sh DA he would still be a frightening dribbler if he retains his agility and acceleration, but not at the level that will be enough to be built around in any serious team, or where he can be feasibly used the way Mor clearly wants to play (like a young messi).

He has technical gifts which come with his pretty good dribbling, but i think Dembele is a better passer: more accurate, more consistent, and better vision.

The set i would've added had ts 83 acc 93 agi 98 da 86 ds 93, low attack, very high aggression, very low teamwork, very low mentality.
i recall that i felt that he needed lower BB to about 76 because of how i rated his explosiveness, despite that i understood how the 78 BB was interpreted.

At the time i was really amazed by his agility. I hadn't continued to watch Mor after October or so as he didn't get any real playing time.

I know the speed values are pretty extreme, and the set jurgens put up captures what he is about. I think Mor is pretty remarkable when it comes to his explosiveness, but i don't think the set as it is is wrong in anyway regarding the key values representing him roughly.
If you don't put effort into your post, i won't put effort in my response.
antony

Postby antony » 2017 Aug 05, 12:07

vinnie wrote:
antony wrote:Someone followed him last year?

i started watching him just before the euros (or around?).

i was about to add a set around august last year but jurgens did that just before me so i didn't bother.

well i think mor does justify messi comparisions when it comes to his speed on the ball and his agility- but his control is far far from messi at the same age, and i think even if he is given the best conditions to develop to his full potential, he will still struggle to reach orange DA; if he does hit around 89sh DA he would still be a frightening dribbler if he retains his agility and acceleration, but not at the level that will be enough to be built around in any serious team, or where he can be feasibly used the way Mor clearly wants to play (like a young messi).

He has technical gifts which come with his pretty good dribbling, but i think Dembele is a better passer: more accurate, more consistent, and better vision.

The set i would've added had ts 83 acc 93 agi 98 da 86 ds 93, low attack, very high aggression, very low teamwork, very low mentality.
i recall that i felt that he needed lower BB to about 76 because of how i rated his explosiveness, despite that i understood how the 78 BB was interpreted.

At the time i was really amazed by his agility. I hadn't continued to watch Mor after October or so as he didn't get any real playing time.

I know the speed values are pretty extreme, and the set jurgens put up captures what he is about. I think Mor is pretty remarkable when it comes to his explosiveness, but i don't think the set as it is is wrong in anyway regarding the key values representing him roughly.

All sounds resonable, dribble master in our mind but if you see the videos isn't strange to see him losing the ball when dribbles, at the same time when he holds out the ball he retains the same ball because his incredible acceleration.
Ment / TW very low for sure, the fact is: imho he has all the qualities to become a great assistman but simply he doesn't want to pass the ball or he does it with very bad timing but he has the precision on his left foot to do it. I like your values for speed stats, when i see his turning ability he reminds me Alexis Sanchez in early Udinese era when he only thinks on dribbling and nothing more but with crazy turns .. agi 96/97 he has i remember, and Mor is on that level for this ability..
chamakh

Postby chamakh » 2017 Aug 29, 15:58

move him to _esp Celta de Vigo

https://twitter.com/RCCelta/status/902558897742995457

Return to “RC Celta de Vigo”