Marco Asensio

Moderators: furymaker, Eternal Night, Fixer, Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Kronosh, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Marco Asensio

Postby PES Stats Database » 2015 Mar 14, 15:52

CLASSIC SETS: 2016-17

RosbergNiko98

Re: Marco Asensio

Postby RosbergNiko98 » 2015 Mar 18, 01:36

SCARY STATS!!!
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Mar 18, 13:24

RosbergNiko98 wrote:SCARY STATS!!!

Maybe the best player of Segunda División among Adama Traoré and Rubén Castro.

Real Madrid has signed this guy for the next season but surely he'll play on loan in another team. The talent of Marco has no limit...
We'll see this player in Spanish NT in the future, yes or yes. Great with the ball in his feet, dangerous, creative, very technical, very hard to steal him the ball, very decent passer and shooter, great in the free kicks... this guy has everything to become the best Spanish player in the future and I feel very proud to make him known in PSD :)
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2015 Jun 15, 21:13

PMTP & Mia San Mia
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Jun 15, 21:21

mr.Boss wrote:Move him to Real Madrid : http://www.transfermarkt.it/marco-asens ... ler/296622

Please, give an only official source :( ...
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
mr.Boss

Postby mr.Boss » 2015 Jun 15, 21:29

Eternal Night wrote:
mr.Boss wrote:Move him to Real Madrid : http://www.transfermarkt.it/marco-asens ... ler/296622

I don't really think that any other link is needed when a transfer is confirmed even by trasnfermarkt but anyway : http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2014/ ... co-asensio
PMTP & Mia San Mia
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2015 Jun 15, 21:34

mr.Boss wrote:
Eternal Night wrote:

I don't really think that any other link is needed when a transfer is confirmed even by trasnfermarkt but anyway : http://www.realmadrid.com/en/news/2014/ ... co-asensio

Done :lol:
morenol80

Postby morenol80 » 2015 Jul 28, 22:56

Eternal Night wrote:
RosbergNiko98 wrote:SCARY STATS!!!

Maybe the best player of Segunda División among Adama Traoré and Rubén Castro.

Real Madrid has signed this guy for the next season but surely he'll play on loan in another team. The talent of Marco has no limit...
We'll see this player in Spanish NT in the future, yes or yes. Great with the ball in his feet, dangerous, creative, very technical, very hard to steal him the ball, very decent passer and shooter, great in the free kicks... this guy has everything to become the best Spanish player in the future and I feel very proud to make him known in PSD :)

He is definitely a future star. Reminds me a bit of Isco in the way he dribbles with the ball glued to his left foot. He is not really super fast, but he is really hard to stop while in possesion, because of his wonderful DA. He also has an amazing vision of the game, so he is not only a great dribbler, but a very intelligent passer.

He has still to develop and get better in some aspects, but he is one of the best prospects in Spain, along with Dani Ceballos.
mcmattie

Postby mcmattie » 2015 Oct 23, 09:24

PIPA23

Postby PIPA23 » 2016 Jan 07, 06:27

fantastic run for the assist against Barcelona.....lot´s of pace and he is realy fast...
Houy

Postby Houy » 2016 Jun 19, 15:13

His Ds and Acc should be a couple of points higher than this.His BB is a little too high,i get that you are trying to make him not lose his balance,but i wouldn't go over 78 and EXP 83,although i am thinking of how he would be replicated better in new Pes.
rildo

Postby rildo » 2016 Aug 19, 12:34

Where are the stats???
Apocalypse

Postby Apocalypse » 2017 Apr 28, 01:02

So surprised this player didnt received a tons of comments already. To me, he looks like a young bale in terms of power, but with higher technique and dribble acuraccy, he gets the balls so near at crazy speed. When he get more experience and confidence this guy can be a beast.
Claudio14

Postby Claudio14 » 2017 Apr 28, 01:20

To me he looks more like silva but as you said he has glimpses like bale,problably he deserves a little raise in da but mostly we should talk about passing stats and tec before speeds wise.
Apocalypse

Postby Apocalypse » 2017 Apr 28, 01:40

Claudio14 wrote:To me he looks more like silva but as you said he has glimpses like bale,problably he deserves a little raise in da but mostly we should talk about passing stats and tec before speeds wise.

To me Silva is more a amf playmaker, high teamwork, passing stats and that. Asensio is more like an smf/wf who takes the ball in midfield and carry it until 3/4 field and then have a key pass or dribble the ct like he did with Hummels, a guy with more top speed than acc, and much more higher drible speed.
Fixer

Postby Fixer » 2017 Apr 28, 08:17

Come on he plays nothing like Silva. His only similarities are their nationality and their obvious lack of self confidence when a girl approaches them.
kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Houy

Postby Houy » 2017 Apr 29, 16:28

He might be highly praised for his DA while moving with the ball but i think his first touches are more standout than his close control,he has that trademark speed on the ball but he opens up his control quite a bit when he executes quick turns and attempts to dribble passed 1-2 players and loses the ball,while his first touch is preety fantastic and looked quite effortless the times i watched him. Closer to 86/87.
His TW should get a good increase as well,even in games where he has little impact he moves close to the ball at the center a lot to provide an option and he follows through plays from his side very closely when he's isn't initiating them.Wasn't he something of a talisman for Espanyol last year? He's at least high greens i believe.
Some other areas where he could get a couple of point boosts are DS, SPA as well as SP/ST, not a super finisher per se but he's displayed power and flair in his shooting and a good first connection in one touch shots.
Lastly i don't see his BB at 82,as good as his body control is he's not really physically resilient and he ends up in the ground quite a bit when he's confronted by strong players.I think he's 79 max.
Korinov

Postby Korinov » 2017 May 09, 00:21

Luisao82 wrote:As for Asensio, he'll certainly have a SPA increase in the next weeks/months.

Fixer wrote:why are you so certain about Asensio? What has he displayed? His passing is totally unimpressive, I'd even say his current value is generous.

Luisao82 wrote:Asensio's passing has been quite inconsistent for Real Madrid. But based on his Espanyol displays, I would say he's better than what he's currently showing. Well, probably not so much in terms SPA, but more in terms of vision and TW.

An exchange from the CRonaldo thread, worth quoting IMO.

I've been putting some attention into Asensio lately, checking some vs. vids and highlight compilations aside from regular matches. He's still very young so more a project of a player than anything else, he still has a very long road before him but so far he seems to be slowly maturing into a very interesting player. To me he looks like an all-rounded attacker, he basically has everything you can ask an offensive player to have: technique, physique, instinct, drive and aggresiveness. If he keeps polishing his skills AND has a manager that really puts confidence into him and allows him to develop, he can become a truly fearsome attacking beast. He already is to a degree, although still inconsistent, and being so young his game obviously needs improvements. But he's very good already.

Regarding the set itself, I'll try to speak in terms of both "compromise" and "potential". With this I mean he may already deserve certain values in terms of potential (i.e. the things he's able to do) but I'd rather be cautious for now and reach a "compromise" value having his general inconsistency and lack of polish in mind.

First, attack. If he keeps an steady development, he has the potential to be one of those midfielders with really, really high ATT values. He's an aggresive player who really dares to try things and even if he misses many times, he has the technical skills to back that aggresive drive. Potentially he could already be on yellows, but for now I'd settle for a mid/high green value.
DA/Tech is a no-brainer. He's probably red Tech material already, has shown examples of amazing trapping ability here and there, but as with many other things he's still too inconsistent with it. However it should be already portrayed as, easily, his strongest asset right now. I wouldn't mind getting him into orange territory, easily 91-92 Tech already as far as I'm concerned. I'd be more conservative with DA, he's already a better and more effective dribbler than someone like CRonaldo but there are more factors that have an influence over that. I'd rate him (conservatively here) at 86 and perhaps 87, no more yet. His DS though, seriously looks like high end yellows at least, 88-89 here and wouldn't be crazy to considerate an orange value as well.
He's also probably faster than this, unsure regarding TS but undeniably has a pretty nice burst, Acc should be 83-84 at least.
Agree with Houy in regards to shooting, nothing much to say really, I'd also consider the *Scoring star, pretty fitting for a player who never looks shy when a proper shooting chance appears, even if his skill isn't still there in terms of translating it into goals.
Passing... wouldn't touch SPA personally, and I'd send SPS down. He rarely attempts through-passes, and is not capable (or confident) of putting pace into most of his attempts. Mostly short-range passing and not specially incisive, it's probably the one and only aspect of his game where he plays somewhat conservatively. I would however slightly raise LPA and LPS. I don't think his long passing is really behind his short... quite the contrary actually. I'd leave it at a similar value, high greens for now.
His AGG should go up by a significant amount.
TW at greens, as Houy says, should be fine.
Unsure about a decrease in BB. He's not an easy player to shake off the ball when he gets going. He's not super-strong, he just has... the ability to withstand initial challenges and then apply a sudden change in speed in order to leave defenders behind. It's pretty much what he did to Hummels, he somewhat resisted the physical challenge, then upped his speed and got enough time and space to prepare a shot -> goal. I don't know if 82 is too high or if it will make him overkill in combination with his other skills, but he's yellows for sure. Not Messi level but his videos show several examples where either the defender blatantly fouls him, or Asensio simply can't be stopped.
Won't say a thing about RES before I do some intensive testing ingame. Regarding Form, I'd drop him to 4.

Finally, cards... Mazing Run for sure. Roulette, Step on, Sombrero and Run Around should be considered too. Also the *Dribbling skill obviously.

Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
Carlos_llanos

Postby Carlos_llanos » 2017 Jun 13, 20:51

Please update stats to 2017
Eternal Night

Postby Eternal Night » 2017 Jun 18, 18:37

Crazy hat-trick vs. Macedonia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK-oZlraasM

Return to “Real Madrid CF”