Andrés Chávez

Moderators: Vickingo, Paablito, Mod's

Andrés Chávez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2012 Apr 01, 02:11

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Andrés CHÁVEZ

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Apr 03, 16:31

Dunno why I didn't watch this thread till now, probably I was drunk when I put "Mark forums read" :lol: Btw, he's a great prospect and personally don't agree with some values, but other are really great. In general seems like a very decent set.

Attack: 78
Defence: 40

Good values, nothing to add here; he's pretty smart and dangerous. He seems an experienced striker who knows how to create situations and deal with huge defenders. I'd rate them at the same numbers.

Balance: 80

Good call here about a yellow number but personally I'd go for even a better one. He's fucking strong, like a rock. Without being a giant he holds up a lot of balls playing like a Post Player and against really hard defenders, bigger than them. Tbh he really impressed me in this aspect, one of his main virtues.

Stamina: 80
Mentality: 72

Probably the values that I more disagree. One of the other things that he impressed me is his mentality. He's a total fighter and with the good side of the word. He plays like he'd be playing in 1st division for a long time and he doesn't feel the pressure at all. When he's visibly tired, he continues running and don't decrease his global performance. A far better mentality than the average of young players that don't hold the pressure. Also Banfield's guys are having a huge pressure and he resists like an experienced player. I'd go for high green's tbh and in my OF I have him with yellow's. His stamina isn't so good, it's true that he runs pressing defenders, but he doesn't spend so energy and when he does, it doesn't worth yellow numbers,most if he has better mentality. He continues running due to his mentality imo, but it's debatable. I'd go for something like 78, similar to Pato Vidal, but imo Pato runs more due to his position and fitness.

Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 76
Response: 77
Agility: 76
Dribble Speed: 73

I have too much doubts hhere, not sure about his speed in all sense. He seems sharp to define and anticipate, the same with his top speed/acceleration seems better. But the truth is that due to his CF role he doesn't show it at all. I'm sure that in his interior he could run like a yellow TS boy and be really agile but he doesn't show it. Tbh I'm not sure in any of these values. Most sure of it that he's better at response.

Dribble Accuracy: 77
Technique: 77

Probably it's just me, but his 1st touch seemed me more than good. It's difficult control balls when you play as Post Player and you receive mainly aerial balls/strong kicks. And he does it this really well. Imo in the near future he could have better one, as DA. Step On Skills? He does it too much.

Short Pass Accuracy: 71
Short Pass Speed: 70
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 69

More or less same values, not sure if he's so bad in long crosses, he showed some interesting, probably a couple of points more would be better.

Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 66
Curling: 74

Agree in a huge difference between his SA and ST. But tbh I'm really impressed by his SA, he's superlative in this aspect, an incredible placer of the ball. It's difficult to watch a shoot from him kicking directly to the keeper or going to the centre of the goal. He looks for angle shoots and he does it wonderful. His ST isn't good and a white value is more than deserved by now but his SA could be high green's low yellow's without being overrated. Long time that I don't watch so class in a so young boy in AFA league in terms of shoot accuracy and consistency on it. His SP is nothing special, he prefers accuracy than power, could be even lower tbh for what he showed till now.

Header: 77
Jump: 75

Agree, personally I'd go for a bit better jump as he's showing a decent one for being "so tall" but in general is well rated here at my view.

Aggression: 80
Teamwork: 71

This is difficult to rate. He tracks back a lot to be a Post Player (probably the special ability is needed to this, but many times he's really supportive and aggressive. With a better TW will track back to link up in attacking movements as he does irl but he'll pass the ball more? And this isn't true at all, he's really selfish as this kind of strikers are and it's difficult to watch him passing too much the ball when he has to do it. Probably with a bit better aggression+a bit better TW and *Post Player will be better.

Vickingo

Postby Mariano_11 » 2012 Apr 03, 17:10

I think the views are perfect give victor, but so did the set because as a player who recently played, I did half-decent, you know I'm not good at making sets, so if they could update it with the victor gives values ​​that I saw, are more than good

Mariano_11

Postby xeneize » 2012 Apr 04, 18:25

so, you can discuss the values and leave a summary of those here when you stay agree? and i can update with those values because tbh i don't follow too much Bandiel's matches, i just see him some good shoot of him and interesting speed when he catch full speed (not to often)
i truts in your view, so just tell me and i'm going to update him :mrgreen:

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
xeneize

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Apr 24, 22:12

Interesting player, I like the vision of @vickingo_73, but his short passes are quite bad like SA. Good Body Balance and Speed.

jorgecavs

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 May 05, 05:28

Notes:
against San Martín (SJ) _arg by Torneo Clausura. 04/05/2012
He played the entire game as SS, its speed is really great, close to 81-82 for sure, made nice crosses, and passes generally always had good speed, with both feet. It showed a significant difference between speed and accuracy when the ball moves, the DS can be yellow quietly and green DA. He ran the whole game and it seems that the pressure does not bother him despite being very young, the tenacity can be green for sure, also felt it was very strong, never lost in a confrontation with the rival. He had a decent game despite having no clear scoring situations.

jorgecavs

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Aug 21, 20:18

Good call here about a yellow number but personally I'd go for even a better one. He's fucking strong, like a rock. Without being a giant he holds up a lot of balls playing like a Post Player and against really hard defenders, bigger than them. Tbh he really impressed me in this aspect, one of his main virtues.

He's a rock really far better than 80, strong physically and gifted with the ball, also a quick guy with it. Good gameplay in Banfield's goal, good vision to watch his teammate behind Silvera. Hope he could be starter.

Vickingo

Postby jorgecavs » 2012 Aug 21, 22:13

I agree that, he is a player with great physical power.

jorgecavs

Postby TornadoOfSouls » 2012 Aug 24, 03:39

He´s a very strange case. He´s actually 95 kg (as says in the official web of Banfield). I agree he´s a rock, with a very wide back (espalda). BUT on the other hand, he finish in the floor ALL THE TIME. He simulates every time someone touches him, looks for penaltys and loses chances of continue with the play because of that. He has some talent, but I think his mentality (lack of it) will never let him reach his potential. He´s a very "picaro" and "potente" player, but makes bad decisions sometimes. Here are my suggestions:

Balance: 83/84
Top Speed: 81 (he´s very fast for someone his size... 78 is underrated).
Acceleration: 80
Drible Speed: 76
Mentality: 69/70

And his primary position should be SS. He starts from the sides way more than he does from the middle, and he has always plays with real CF like Silvera and Ferreyra so far.

TornadoOfSouls

Postby TornadoOfSouls » 2012 Aug 28, 19:57

Notes after game 2: He´s starting to get some insults by Banfield fans. He misses very easy goals all the games, he always goes to hit the defender body instead of try to search the ball, acts like a girl when someone touches him and he gets tired very quick.

TornadoOfSouls

Postby TornadoOfSouls » 2012 Sep 20, 00:52

Well... I still dont like him, but has been playing really good so far, scoring in 3 games in a row. His combination of speed, strength and drible is still his best weapon. He needs to work on his outside shot and not wasting so many clear opportunities, but there´s no doubt he can make differences at this level (B Nacional).

TornadoOfSouls

Postby gotaa » 2012 Sep 20, 01:09

To be honest, I haven't watched a full match of Banfield yet, last weekend I watched Atl. Tucuman - GELP instead at the same hour, but I've seen them in short periods and I get the same impression of what you say. BB is probably around 85 or even more, he's so hard, despite sometimes commits fouls for abusing of it on body on body "battles". Do you still support your past suggestions/numbers? I'll update these Banfield players following your suggestions as soon as I can, I'll make everything possible to see them (at least first half, as Instituto plays later and I have to travel up to the stadium - also coz i'm interested on some Boca Unidos players). Aren't there any differences between TS and ACC? (just a question)

gotaa

Postby TornadoOfSouls » 2012 Sep 21, 05:53

I´m not very good for TS/ACC differences, but in the other suggestions, yes, I still think they could be useful, but its just my opinion. I say that when u watch him, we can discuss about it better. One thing is for sure, hes faster than what this set indicates.

TornadoOfSouls

Postby gotaa » 2012 Oct 06, 22:58

I totally agree now after this match vs Instituto. No major differences between TS and ACC, has good bursts but also can keep a decent speed on mid distances. BB is 85/86 for sure, and agree with a higher DS, when running in speed looks unstoppable. His SP and AGG are better by a couple points right? And about STA, I quote Victor:

Vickingo wrote:His stamina isn't so good, it's true that he runs pressing defenders, but he doesn't spend so energy and when he does, it doesn't worth yellow numbers,most if he has better mentality. He continues running due to his mentality imo, but it's debatable. I'd go for something like 78, similar to Pato Vidal, but imo Pato runs more due to his position and fitness.

I watched exactly the same every time I saw him (specially vs Boca Unidos and Instituto, that I could pay attention better). He makes some runs here and there to press the opponents, but after that he almost doesn't spend energies. Making a DISTANT comparison, similar to Messi in Barca, who runs to get the ball only when it's near him and when has it -if not, stays mostly walking near the line of the box waiting for the sprint moment-. I'd say his STA is 73/75 and his MENT (taking into account ONLY Konami's energy deployment definition) is a similar value, to keep him with good resistance on last minutes.

So summarizing, I'd say:
BB: 86
STA: 73
TS: 81 / ACC: 80
SP: 80/81?
AGG: 83?
Ment: 73/74

I'll wait for Tornado's point of view or if not, I'll update with that.

gotaa

Postby TornadoOfSouls » 2012 Oct 10, 05:44

It sounds good, If you ask me, I say:

BB: 85
STA: 73
TS: 81 / ACC: 80
SP: 79
AGG: 83
Ment: 73

TornadoOfSouls

Postby gotaa » 2012 Oct 10, 14:31

Updated with those numbers, then, and increased Condition to 6, he's the regular starter.

gotaa

Postby Vickingo » 2012 Nov 13, 17:22

Scored two goals again right? Seems to be important to the team, I do like him despite all his faults.

Vickingo

Postby Paablito » 2012 Nov 17, 22:03

His SP its amazing, minimum at 83. Good game today vs Almirante Brown, today was about convert more goals, missed two headers.
For moments plays a real CF, changing with Silvera.

Paablito

Postby Paablito » 2013 Mar 14, 23:55

Paablito wrote:His SP is amazing, minimum at 83. Good game today vs Almirante Brown, today was about try to score more goals and missed two headers.
For moments plays a real CF, changing with Silvera.

He is playing really good, and he is in the top 3 scorer in Nacional B. I think with this changes will be better that the current set
Only scored one goal with his head, he isn't really good and his jump doesn't help so much.
IMO isn't to explosive, he is more faster with the ball but not explosive (i don't if I explain well)

Spoiler: show
TECHNIQUE
Header Accuracy: 75
Ball Control: 76
SPEED
Response: 79
Explosive Power: 75
PHYSICAL
Stamina: 76
Kicking Power: 83
Jump: 74

Code: Select all
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gtMAh18.png[/img]

Paablito

Re: Andrés Chávez

Postby Vickingo » 2013 Sep 16, 13:08

Fuck! Incredible level, he's a Tévez's clon...incredible ability to surpass players and his force at speed is just unstoppable...he was a machine of beat players over speed and for being incredible strong. Also his shoting is class, scored taking Valle's mistakes using his response and then he had a hell of shot to the post in second half which made it after surpass like a cone Vallés. I was impressed in the stadium cause his force and how easy he uses it to beat defenders, also he ran a lot...we should make a serious update of this guy, is freaking good.

Vickingo

Next

Return to Club Atlético Boca Juniors