Nelson Valdez

Moderators: s-cobar, Hayame, Mod's

Nelson Valdez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 16:43

Image


User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9798
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 117 times

by »



 

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KingKonami » 2009 Jun 08, 23:05

accurate stats!!

but if you look at his statistics this year. He scored 12 times, assisted 9 times
(in national team and for dortmund)

so i think maybe his passing skills are a little underrated.

KingKonami
 
Posts: 53
Joined: 2009 Jun 08, 22:03
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby Shubitidze » 2009 Jun 21, 21:28

KingKonami wrote:accurate stats!!

but if you look at his statistics this year. He scored 12 times, assisted 9 times
(in national team and for dortmund)

so i think maybe his passing skills are a little underrated.


I agree. Should be both above 70, maybe 73/72 or even more. 70/68 is extremely low. He is more a playing, or let's say "running" ;) forward. Runs and runs and runs for the team, also defending a lot. As he is one hell of fighter I see his mentality on the same level with Asamoah at his better times, so 86 (+2).

He overall played a very good season: http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/spiel ... daten.html Therefore i suggest to set consistency to 6.

His AGGR I see at the same level like Guerrero, Helmes and Zidan, so -3=85.

User avatar
Shubitidze
 
Posts: 1202
Joined: 2009 Jun 20, 18:15
Location: Dortmund, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KillaKlo » 2009 Jun 28, 21:35

Agree with passing and Mentality. AGG should be even lower, he doesn't go in the box as aggresive (englisch "Zug zum Tor"?) as Helmes or Zidan.

PES-Up
KillaKlo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 2009 Apr 13, 19:53
Location: Germany 44²
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KingKonami » 2009 Jul 01, 22:48

KillaKlo wrote:Agree with passing and Mentality. AGG should be even lower, he doesn't go in the box as aggresive (englisch "Zug zum Tor"?) as Helmes or Zidan.


ok, but he's always hitting the gas with the direction to the opponents goal, always got a good amount of chances to score in every game (he doesnt score as often as he gets the chance thats the problem)

so i'm cool with the aggression stats, if lower then just 1, 2 points.

Shot Technique should be raised!!! Look at his goals this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPap-jUW3Qk

KingKonami
 
Posts: 53
Joined: 2009 Jun 08, 22:03
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KillaKlo » 2009 Jul 02, 16:28

KingKonami wrote:ok, but he's always hitting the gas with the direction to the opponents goal

But less than Helmes and Zidan.

PES-Up
KillaKlo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 2009 Apr 13, 19:53
Location: Germany 44²
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby Malakayi » 2009 Jul 15, 21:27

i suggest raising nelson's TW to 83-85, like miro klose he is a striker that does everything for his team's sake. He often picks up the ball in the midfield and never lets a teammate down that is in better position in front of the goal. He is no real goalgetter but Jürgen Klopp's first choice striker because of his value as a teamplayer.

sorry for my bad english :lol:

User avatar
Malakayi
 
Posts: 2222
Joined: 2009 Jul 15, 21:04
Location: Elmpt, West Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby monKevski » 2009 Jul 15, 21:40

But 80 is definitely enough. ;)

User avatar
monKevski
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: 2009 Apr 15, 15:26
Location: Friesland, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KillaKlo » 2009 Jul 17, 12:21

Yes? Gomez has 81 and he don't work THAT hard. Klimowicz and Petric are on 82, Guerrero and Friend on 83. They're all more selfish than Valdez.

I think 85/86 fits for Valdez. In this point he is definitely one of the best in BuLi. Klose has 86 and I think Valdez is nearly on the same teamwork-level. 83 should be the minimum when Klimo and Petric have 82.


I would also increase his BB. For 1,78m and 71kg he is very robust. Obasi is on 83 with 1,88m and 78kg and I think he isn't stronger than Valdez. His BB should be around 85 I think. At the moment he is on par with Baumjohann...come on! :lol:

PES-Up
KillaKlo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 2009 Apr 13, 19:53
Location: Germany 44²
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby monKevski » 2009 Jul 17, 13:59

You really exaggerate with TW: 85 and BB: 85. :D

Gomez is a really good teamworker and not to compare with Valdez. If Gomez has the ball the other has much better positioning and in the games his passes often reach the teammates. Valdez is more the mentality teamworker like Olic. He runs a lot for his teammates, he causes holes in the defence, runs also often back, but that isn't really Team Work! For Klose it's like Gomez, but even more. His passes are really, has everytime an eye for his teammates and he rather pass instead of shooting on the goal. Valdez is still away from that. For him a value about 80 is fair enough.
Btw, Klose also doesn't deserve an 86 in TW, it's nearly too much. ;)

About BB: 85 is toooo much!
He cannot really outmuscle his opponents, it's rather his great speed skills. I would think about 80, not higher!

For Obasi, it's near the same like Jarolim: Both often "dive" to get a free-kick, therefore their low BB. In general both should get a little bit higher value.

User avatar
monKevski
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: 2009 Apr 15, 15:26
Location: Friesland, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby Jaxinho » 2009 Jul 18, 22:07

Agree with monKevski!

His balance is no highter then 80! His a fast player with good team work and thats it.

He remind me to Tuncay but with less quality.

Jaxinho
 

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KillaKlo » 2009 Jul 19, 20:28

Okay TW 85 is too much i see your point. But nevertheless - if Klimowicz and Petric are on 82 valdez can't be on 80.

Look on the statistics...Valdez "needs" just ~2 Goals per Assist, Gomez and Klimo ~3, Petric ~4-5.


BB: What you say about Obasi is even an argument for a higher value for Valdez. ;) Look how Valdez acts in duels, especially when he trys to get high balls and when he protects the ball against opponents. That doesn't look like 71kg at all. Of course he can't outmuscle his opponents, because they are usually 10cm taller and have 15kg more weight, but although he is able to sustain his position very very good.
Look what people are on BB 81: Vidal, Schäfer, Großmüller, Altintop (...). Every one of them has more weight than Valdez but I think no one will be able to outmuscle him.
I consciously wrote "around" 85 because I don't know exactly how big the influence of height and weight on the strength of a player is but I know there is one.

PES-Up
KillaKlo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 2009 Apr 13, 19:53
Location: Germany 44²
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby monKevski » 2009 Jul 19, 22:17

For BB I still demand on 80 for Valdez, cause I don't really see him as good physical striker, more as a really fast striker with a great mentality, so he doesn't dive so much as Obasi.
And I don't know what you exactly mean with "~2 goals per assist", but TW influence the passing of a player and the positioning of the other teammates. There, Valdez isn't as good as Gomez or Petric. Klimowicz may need an update, but that doesn't matter here now. Fact is, Valdez isn't a good passer for a striker and also his teamwork in aspect of PES isn't also so good in my view.

User avatar
monKevski
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: 2009 Apr 15, 15:26
Location: Friesland, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KillaKlo » 2009 Jul 20, 09:22

monKevski wrote:And I don't know what you exactly mean with "~2 goals per assist"

f.ex. 30 goals, 15 assists in the same period. i simply mean the goal-assist-ratio.

PES-Up
KillaKlo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 2009 Apr 13, 19:53
Location: Germany 44²
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby monKevski » 2009 Jul 20, 10:10

And where made Valdez 30 and 15 assists?
Gomez still made more goals and more assists in the last seasons than Valdez and the ratio between goals and assists is really equal, has nothing to do with the stats. ;)

User avatar
monKevski
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: 2009 Apr 15, 15:26
Location: Friesland, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KillaKlo » 2009 Jul 20, 14:42

monKevski wrote:And where made Valdez 30 and 15 assists?

that was just an numeric example


last season in BuLi:

Valdez 7 Goals, 6 Assists
Gomez: 24 Goals, 7 Assists

These are equal ratios? (Did you mean "egal"? ^^)

PES-Up
KillaKlo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 2009 Apr 13, 19:53
Location: Germany 44²
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KillaKlo » 2009 Jul 20, 16:08

They are an indication of how much the players try to cooperate with their teammates. A selfish player with low TW wouldn't have a very low goal-assist-ratio as he will more try to shot the goal instead of look for a better positioned teammate.
But okay, I read again the explanation of TW and my understanding of it was a bit imprecious, i didn't regard that the positioning of the player himself is also an aspect. Valdez rating might be okay then, although I think there are some minor misratings in this part of the ladder. (I still don't think that Klimowicz, Kuranyi and Petric are really better than Valdez and Gomez may deserve 1 or 2 points more.)


Again to the BB: "For BB I still demand on 80 for Valdez, cause I don't really see him as good physical striker"
-> I dont want him to be a world-class super-tank with BB 95, I just want to set him to the right place in the ladder regarding his very low height and weight. Are Wichniarek, Choupo-Moting or Marica "good physical strikers"? Because they are taller, heavyer AND have additionaly a higher BB. That's not correct i think.

PES-Up
KillaKlo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 2009 Apr 13, 19:53
Location: Germany 44²
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby monKevski » 2009 Jul 20, 20:21

The strikers you mentioned haven't a really higher BB and you cannot take Choupo-Moting as he is in another size-class.
And the striker haven't a great BB in my eyes. Wichinarek has 82, Choupo-Moting also and Marica only 80. They all haven't great physical skills for their size.
But my eyes 80 or 81 in BB is really good of him, he don't really outmuscle so many players by his great physical skills, even more with his quickness.

User avatar
monKevski
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: 2009 Apr 15, 15:26
Location: Friesland, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby Jaxinho » 2009 Jul 20, 22:56

I suggest for balance 79

His honestly not at all a strong player. Valdez`s best weapon is his speed and his warrior heart.

Jaxinho
 

Re: Nelson VALDEZ

Postby KillaKlo » 2009 Jul 21, 16:43

monKevski wrote:The strikers you mentioned haven't a really higher BB and you cannot take Choupo-Moting as he is in another size-class.
And the striker haven't a great BB in my eyes. Wichinarek has 82, Choupo-Moting also and Marica only 80. They all haven't great physical skills for their size.

Yeah, that's exactly my argument. They haven't great physical skills for their size but although they have better stats than Valdez.

That's why the argument that Valdez isn't a "good physical player" doesn't work.

PES-Up
KillaKlo
 
Posts: 360
Joined: 2009 Apr 13, 19:53
Location: Germany 44²
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Next

Return to Eintracht Frankfurt

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests