Daniele De Rossi

Moderators: zuo, čale, crisfar, Epsi, Mod's

Daniele De Rossi

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 15:02

Spoiler: show
ATTACK/DEFENSE/BALANCE/RESPONSE - +1 for attack for his ability to find the space in attack and score, specially on corners, on the other hand I wanted to reduce some ability on defending, and recovering balls that was his better aspect in the past so Def, BB, and Res are reduced...Overall I see him still quite effecient on attacking phase but his performenace lacked on the defensive one, the quality of positioning, facing the opponents, following the attacking game of the opponent team and passing interceptions.

SPEED/STAMINA/MENTALITY - I reduced top speed to 79; I have seen him often straggling at chasing players and looking quite slow then I reduced also Stamina and mentality a bit, to replicate the drop of performance he and his team have usually in the final part of the game, though he still have high values, he always have a good personality but I found specially stamina too high how it was.

DRIBBLING/AGILITY - What still I find amazing his ability to dribbling that are helped also by his moves which are not stiff at all, although his size he likes to twist and turn while dribbling and though he is not fast he is quite confident at running with ball, keeping always good control...therefore DA+1, DS+2, Agility+2

PASSING/TEAMWORK - He misses many passes but did not want to make some much damage on passing stats which are already not exceptional but I dropped by 2 pts TW, he sometimes seems not have the best connections with his teammates causing these mistakes; he often try to be the playmaker (when Pizarro is not playing) but he is not consistent on this "job" as an higher TW would suggest...I raised LPS higher than LPA because he seems to put more effort on the strenght of the pass rather than the accuracy.

SHOOTING - lowered ST, he often hit the ball badly and scuff the ball out of the stadium, I rarely see him shoot with a proper style and hit the goal from difficult position or make nice volley.

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Daniele DE ROSSI

Postby fillerup » 2009 Feb 06, 05:29

5 CONS is a joke!

fillerup

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 23, 10:23

I agree that his Consistency could be a 6.

lo zio mentioned he felt his tech was on level with Lavezzi(85)..thoughts?

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby zuo » 2009 Feb 23, 10:44

jmg721 wrote:I agree that his Consistency could be a 6.

lo zio mentioned he felt his tech was on level with Lavezzi(85)..thoughts?

i agree with cons 6! omg 5 is really a joke!
btw my vote for tech goes on an 84....i don't feel good putting him on par with lavezzi,santana and th others...

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Capone » 2009 Feb 24, 00:28

TEC 84-85 would be good. And Cons 5 is really a joke, I didn't noticed that. I suggest 6-7.

Capone

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 24, 00:45

fixed cons..let's continue with Tech discussion here

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Mar 04, 20:10

Tech could go up to 84 I suppose. I never really see him trapping difficult passes but he recieves short passes very well. Ins't he more of a DMF than a CMF?

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby Oriello » 2009 Mar 04, 21:33

But that was a magnificently sublime trap against Inter where he screwed the shot wide late on. :P

About position I do suppose he is a DMF first, Roma only play Perotta as a sort of CMF -- or at least used to in the previous set up as according to the formation page here, Roma now play with a diamond midfield. But yes even as a DMF with his 78 Aggression he will be crazy like Sissoko and leave off his position to become more advanced on the pitch.

I suppose in ability he is more akin to a true CMF ,box-to box but in where he is played he is usually a DMF. I guess that is where he should be listed to make it easier for the COM if you play against COM to assign him to his real position.

The debate as to what constitutes a players registered position is here;
registered-position-t5392.html
style or position played, I am for position.

Oriello

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 23, 23:58

Moved response up to 87. I think he was going to be an 88 if Cambiasso was 95+. But I can still get talked into De Rossi as an 88

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Mar 24, 01:54

Oriello wrote:I suppose in ability he is more akin to a true CMF ,box-to box but in where he is played he is usually a DMF. I guess that is where he should be listed to make it easier for the COM if you play against COM to assign him to his real position.

agreed.

Rfuna

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Apr 01, 22:02

I'd consider some minor tweaks

+1 ATT (77)
-1 BAL (85)
+1 TS (79)
+4 AGI (82) not minor there :P but his turns are actually really fast with the ball... look at when he turns on the outside rotating (he does that often)
not sure about *passing and *playmaking together...

Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
DeFrenZ

Postby crisfar » 2009 Apr 03, 17:02

I can only agree to raise Agility, but only by 2 points at the moment 80 seems fair...I might agree on passing-playmaking together is too much...uhm...Ok I agree!

crisfar

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 14, 08:55

Definitely deserves the *Passing...not 100% on *Playmaking.

The debate going on in the mentality ladder thread is largely because of trying to evaluate De Rossi.

We have 3 of his best categories rightfully being:
Stam: 92
Res: 87
Ment: 87

IMO I think his response is a more valueable part of his game than Mentality. Plus he has high stamina, so its not like he will need to play better tired...because he won't get as tired. I just don't see him as a "gritty" player. Not as conservative as a Liverani or Ledesma. But given his Response and Stamina...I don't think he needs a 90+ Mentality.

I thought I posted this before...but I think his LPS could go up. Possibly looking at 85. Above Liverani & Figo...on par with Corini. Plus his LPA is only 82 so his passing won't be too deadly.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby crisfar » 2009 Apr 14, 16:40

jmg721 wrote:I thought I posted this before...but I think his LPS could go up. Possibly looking at 85. Above Liverani & Figo...on par with Corini. Plus his LPA is only 82 so his passing won't be too deadly.

And maybe 1 or 2 points up also is LPA which seems often (ok not always) rather accurate would be really out of this world in your opinion?!?

crisfar

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Apr 14, 17:05

crisfar wrote:I thought I posted this before...but I think his LPS could go up. Possibly looking at 85. Above Liverani & Figo...on par with Corini. Plus his LPA is only 82 so his passing won't be too deadly.

IMO, LPA:84, LPS: 82. As for mentality, De Rossi is one of the most determined and energetic players in the world. Forget his goal against Lazio and then his celebration where he roared his lungs out like King fuckin' Kong :lol: , but watch any Roma - Inter game over the last 4 years. He's a friggin monster, colossal, a true "Roman gladiator", who won't go down until the very end, and even then he will be kicking and screaming. Who can forget his post-match comments after the Inter game last month :lol:

Last edited by Rfuna on 2009 Apr 14, 18:09, edited 2 times in total.
Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 14, 17:29

Why, I really think he has more pace on his passes rather than picking out players. 82 is still good for LPA....I just think of his LP more similar to Ledesma's in the pace factor. What is the reasoning behind your values Ron?

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Apr 14, 18:13

jmg721 wrote:Why, I really think he has more pace on his passes rather than picking out players. 82 is still good for LPA....I just think of his LP more similar to Ledesma's in the pace factor. What is the reasoning behind your values Ron?

I feel Ledesma and Stankovic put more pace behind there crosses than De Rossi. Perhaps because his crosses come from deep, they seems to slow as they reach there destination, I'm not sure, but that how I see it. But his passes are very accurate. Also he does nice chips in the area, but I'm not sure if that's considered LPA or SPA (ball is airborne, but over a short distance :? ) I think I'll make a video of De Rossi to better illustrate my thoughts, rather than just using words that, however insightful, really don't prove a thing.

Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Apr 14, 18:25

I think Ledesma's LPS still needs to go up a bit TBH.

Here is where he currently fits:
82: Zdravko KUZMANOVIC (84), Adrian MUTU (83), KAKÁ* (83), Edgar BARRETO* (83), Gianluca ZAMBROTTA (82), Daniele DE ROSSI** (81), FELIPE Melo* (80), Cristian CHIVU (80), Giovanni PASQUALE (80)

If we move him to an 84 LPA & 82 LPS...this is where he will fit:
84: Cristian Daniel LEDESMA* (83), Daniele DE ROSSI** (82), MAICON (82), Alberto AQUILANI* (82), Riccardo MONTOLIVO** (81), TIAGO Mendes* (81), Daniele GALLOPPA (81), Mauro CAMORANESI* (80), Manuele BLASI (78), Luciano ZAURI (76), Martin JORGENSEN (76)

Does that look good to you...I'm not being a smart ass...just really curious if that looks good to you ;)

P.S. Let's also not forget about the Mentality discussion ;)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby crisfar » 2009 Apr 14, 18:50

I have another thought on his DA...When he sometimes try to move towards the opponent box with the ball the first attempt to dribble a player is almost always successful than whn he try a second dribbling very often that attempt is successful as well...I have seen him sometimes doing some incredible actions getting over three difenders, he is definitely becoming more confident with ball at feet. I think he might deserve a raise in DA, at least to 82-83, anybody agrees?

crisfar

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Apr 14, 19:25

crisfar wrote:I have another thought on his DA...When he sometimes try to move towards the opponent box with the ball the first attempt to dribble a player is almost always successful than whn he try a second dribbling very often that attempt is successful as well...I have seen him sometimes doing some incredible actions getting over three difenders, he is definitely becoming more confident with ball at feet. I think he might deserve a raise in DA, at least to 82-83, anybody agrees?
I think Lampard has better dribbling and ball control. 81 is fine for now.

Rfuna

Next

Return to AS Roma