Jaume Costa

Moderators: furymaker, Eternal Night, Fixer, Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Kronosh, Mod's

PES Stats Database

Jaume Costa

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 Oct 01, 10:41

Full Name: Jaume Vicent Costa Jordá

Eternal Night

Re: JAUME COSTA

Postby Eternal Night » 2011 Oct 14, 20:55

Shirt name: J. COSTA
The intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence.
Korinov

Re: Jaume Costa

Postby Korinov » 2013 Nov 23, 21:00

Pretty interesting player and decent set from what I've seen. I'd probably put ATT higher and DEF lower, his TS also seems a bit generous (he looked clearly slower than Atleti's Juanfran on long runs, although it could be an Alba-like case of being unable to use his speed on defensive tasks, will have to watch him more) and not sure he really merits green BB. His all-round passing seemed better than this though, his DA+DS combo should also probably go higher but can't really say numbers so far.
Image Korinov la Komadreja
DEF has nothing to do with positioning.
Spoiler: show
jurgens wrote:korinov clearly jinxed atletico. jealous of their succes he struck with kind words laced with hispanic voodoo.
brazilianpesfan

Re: Jaume Costa

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2013 Nov 25, 15:26

Korinov wrote:Pretty interesting player and decent set from what I've seen. I'd probably put ATT higher and DEF lower, his TS also seems a bit generous (he looked clearly slower than Atleti's Juanfran on long runs, although it could be an Alba-like case of being unable to use his speed on defensive tasks, will have to watch him more) and not sure he really merits green BB. His all-round passing seemed better than this though, his DA+DS combo should also probably go higher but can't really say numbers so far.

About his TS, I remember he had no problems to match Deulofeu in terms of speed last season. Was one of the unique games I saw Deulofeu unable to do something because he was being well marked by Jaume. About his passing, he's able to create goal scoring opportunities with good assists, as he did against Mirandés on 2nd Perbet's goal and against Racing Santander on Uche's goal. I felt a 74 would be a safer value, as he was playing against Segunda defences, which are pretty bad in general.

Assist vs Mirandes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWIaubZ75Z4

Return to “Villarreal CF”