Luke Moore

Moderators: vinnie, ballack13, Mod's

Luke Moore

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 10, 08:21

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Luke MOORE

Postby GavidTreveguet » 2008 Dec 16, 23:23

I always thought that Moore was left-footed?

GavidTreveguet

Postby Vandeach » 2009 May 18, 15:47

Just a minute a go he was a 21 year old Aston Villa striker :lol:.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby deity86 » 2009 Aug 23, 21:12

Is he not slightly quicker than this over distance? Also, what do you think of his Defence Van?

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Aug 23, 21:26

I don't have a big opinion on it in all honesty, it could be raised to a 40, with a medium defence arrow, on another note I don't think he's really worthy of his current mentality value, at the moment he's on par with Craig Fagan and Mama Sidibe, which isn't really fair to be honest. He isn't as consistently hard working as the aforementioned and I think Jason would go mad if he saw him play and saw him with such a value. I'm actually quite tempted to give him a 79, but considering Torres and Keogh are on an 80(I think their overrated, personally) it would be unfair to have Luke lower.

I'd also lower his attack by one, his positioning isn't all that to be honest, and can make some really stupid runs. I'd also raise his curling, his shots have a really decent amount of curl and is one I'd consider a rather high green value for. I'd also raise his FKA, I remember him taking a couple of free-kicks that just skimmed over the bar, it could probably be around a 69/70 value. I think changes could also be made to his aggression, technique, jump and dribble accuracy.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
Vandeach

Postby deity86 » 2009 Aug 23, 21:37

Just on his Mentality, yesterday was the first full WBA game I've seen this season and he worked very hard hassling the defence at all times even near the end when he was tiring. Now I'm not gonna base it on one game but he looked like an 84 in that specific game to me, but as you pointed out he has to show it on a consistent basis which by the sounds of it, he doesn't. I honestly only got to see about 6/7 Brom games last season so I'll trust you ;)

Alf Ramsey: "I'll be watching you for the first 45 minutes and if you don't work harder I'll pull you off at halftime."
Rodney Marsh: "Crikey Alf, at Manchester City all we get is an orange and a cup of tea."
deity86

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Oct 25, 07:44

Going back on my mentality point, he worked really hard in his last couple of matches, indicating his mentality is closer to his current value than I previously thought, his inconsistency in this area is intriguing me.

Vandeach

Postby R10 » 2012 Sep 22, 12:17

the set is very outdated, he needs lower ATT and probably some other stats to fit new standards but I dont see many Swansea matches, also he doesnt play regularly and he scored only 2 goals last season

the elastico master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXqPEpeokCg
R10

Postby KillaKlo » 2012 Oct 12, 03:51

I think Balance and technical values are probably a tad too high.

Is CF really his only position? Against ManU last season he came on as a SMF and interpreted it quite SSish. I think SS fits him very well..

PES-Up
KillaKlo

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Oct 12, 15:51

R10 wrote:the set is very outdated, he needs lower ATT and probably some other stats to fit new standards but I dont see many Swansea matches, also he doesnt play regularly and he scored only 2 goals last season

I support this. Not only ATT but also AGI, MEN and Condition look tad high. Still not sure about concrete values to suggest, but if I manage to watch him playing, I'll give my impressions ASAP.

KeyserSoze

Re: Luke Moore

Postby Swaltz » 2013 Aug 23, 22:08

move to Sanica Boru Elazigspor

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article ... 10341.aspx

Swaltz

Return to Toronto FC