Faouzi Ghoulam

Moderators: zuo, čale, crisfar, Epsi, Mod's

Faouzi Ghoulam

Postby PES Stats Database » 2011 May 10, 21:55

Last edited by Domenico-Milanelo on 2011 May 22, 21:00, edited 2 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Faouzi GHOULAM

Postby rossonero99 » 2011 May 11, 15:48

Good work, Domenico thanks...
(tante grazie he)

VALERIA, SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA !
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA !
TANTE GRAZIE DIAVOLO PER IL #18
rossonero99

Postby tuco55 » 2011 May 11, 16:57

A little too keen with some of the stats. Only 7 starts at the tail-end of the season when they realised they weren't playing for anything.

Attack, Short Pass Accuracy, Long Pass Accuracy, Technique and Teamwork are all optimistic. The Short Pass Accuracy stats would make him one of the best in Ligue 1.

Passing speed stats look about right. He passes firmly and cleanly.

He cannot attack too much because somebody has to cover while Bakary Sako and Payet wander around taking pot-shots at goal. :roll:

Nice one for making him, we need more Ligue 1 players, and there are many with 30 or so games this season who haven't been made yet.

tuco55

Postby Domenico-Milanelo » 2011 May 11, 19:05

rossonero99 wrote:Good work, Domenico thanks...
(tante grazie he)

thank you so much friend.... :D

I have always to say sorry for my bad English
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Domenico-Milanelo

Postby Domenico-Milanelo » 2011 May 11, 19:24

tuco55 wrote:A little too keen with some of the stats. Only 7 starts at the tail-end of the season when they realised they weren't playing for anything.

Attack, Short Pass Accuracy, Long Pass Accuracy, Technique and Teamwork are all optimistic. The Short Pass Accuracy stats would make him one of the best in Ligue 1.

Passing speed stats look about right. He passes firmly and cleanly.

He cannot attack too much because somebody has to cover while Bakary Sako and Payet wander around taking pot-shots at goal. :roll:

Nice one for making him, we need more Ligue 1 players, and there are many with 30 or so games this season who haven't been made yet.

tnx for the note.... :arrow:

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

Domenico-Milanelo

Postby tuco55 » 2011 May 12, 15:42

wait a minute......his short pass stats have gone up since yesterday. They were too high at 78, now they are on 80 ! :shock:

He is not the best passing full back in Ligue 1.

tuco55

Postby Domenico-Milanelo » 2011 May 12, 22:14

tuco55 wrote:wait a minute......his short pass stats have gone up since yesterday. They were too high at 78, now they are on 80 ! :shock:

He is not the best passing full back in Ligue 1.

yes i know my friend ...the stats was updated cuz you told me... :mrgreen:

Domenico-Milanelo

Postby tuco55 » 2011 May 12, 23:26

sorry. You must have misunderstood me. I think Attack, Short Pass Accuracy, Long Pass Accuracy, Technique and Teamwork all need to be REDUCED.

Although they are not a perfect guide, look at the Ligue 1 ladders. ;)

tuco55

Postby Adrien » 2011 May 19, 12:57

Thanks to make player of Ligue 1 but he just go on the first team. Look at Kolodziejczak to compare the stats. Do you really think he is better than Kolo? They are a lot of player who need to be create like Hamouma or Cohade. ;)

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Domenico-Milanelo » 2011 May 22, 21:02

anonyme wrote:Thanks to make player of Ligue 1 but he just go on the first team. Look at Kolodziejczak to compare the stats. Do you really think he is better than Kolo? They are a lot of player who need to be create like Hamouma or Cohade. ;)

OK THNAKS

Domenico-Milanelo

Postby Domenico-Milanelo » 2011 May 22, 21:04

tuco55 wrote:sorry. You must have misunderstood me. I think Attack, Short Pass Accuracy, Long Pass Accuracy, Technique and Teamwork all need to be REDUCED.

Although they are not a perfect guide, look at the Ligue 1 ladders. ;)

OK the stats has been updated as your view..thanks.....sorry for my BAD ENGLISH

Domenico-Milanelo

Postby Sefyu » 2012 Nov 03, 21:40

@anonyme: are you sure with that many special skill cards? I mean I've never seen him playing, but that looks remarkable.. :O

Sefyu

Postby Adrien » 2012 Nov 03, 22:03

No he shouldn't have any of them. There are a lot of problem with the new editor and this new format (PES 2013 format). It's give all this card in default.

They have eyes but cannot see; they have ears, but cannot hear; they have tongues, but cannot speak. They are like cattle.
Adrien

Postby Adrien » 2012 Nov 25, 11:08

Global Updated

Adrien

Postby aimar16 » 2012 Nov 26, 18:50

Newest member of the Algerian NT

aimar16

Re: Faouzi Ghoulam

Postby Adrien » 2013 Jan 06, 11:43

When he's not static, this player is great, decent speed on the side, can make great passes from everywhere and strong on dual. He's a good promise for the future, if he stay in LIgue 1 as it seems that every club except PSG sell their players :D

Adrien

Postby midnight » 2013 May 03, 22:12

just wanted to say that this set seems great , i didn't try it yet but it's more or less what i had in mind for him , theres one thing that seems questionable for me , his Da , i see him as a sloppy and clumsy player that pushes the ball decently only for his needs , i use him with 77 , EP and BB are spot on changes imo .
btw , talking about him , the last good game he did was with algeria , he played a very few times this season and he wasn't convincing at all just like tonight .
in has last good performance, im pretty sure he showed near grean ATT as he delivered great vision passes , long and short , it was like watching a Lb and expecting him to play smart , and it's exactly what he did everytime he got the ball upfront he tried through passes , like i said earlier grounded and aerial ones , he was ambitious and quite tenacious too , id say this value gives him justice .
i dunno about speed stats , need to try them tommorow and comeback here .

Fixer - Fri Aug 02, 12:19 am
I'm gay
See Shiterable? There's nothing to be ashamed of

midnight

Postby Adrien » 2013 May 03, 22:52

I spent a lot of times on him as he has a very specific way of playing football for someone who plays at this positions. I mean he stay back and make a lot of deep passes, not just crosses. He's pretty good with a nice potential but like a lot of players not consistent enough to bring a place on the starting line up all the season.

About His DA, it's hard to rate it as it's rare to see him dribbling. He always plays with back or long passes and when he go ahead with the ball he don't turn so much. He can show decent close control, on green in my opinion, may be not consistent on that aspect too. I'm not against your values.
I'm sure he's pretty fast, every time he had space he made a fast run on the side.

Not sure on green attack yet but why not a raise. He can do a lot of thing wich make him a great sideback (crosses, long passes, run on the side, dribbling sometimes). All this solutions also make him appear as a very intelligent players.

By the way, there is a nice vs video of him this season on the vs video thread.

PS: It's been a long time we don't have long exchanges in Ligue 1, I loosed a bit of my english :D need to improves it again.

Adrien

Postby midnight » 2013 May 03, 23:15

yes , hehe i kinda forgot about that thread , i was supposed to post the vids i found here and there , and honestly , your english seems to be better than before , you seem to be more confortable now , must've improved in secret ^^.

I'm gay

midnight

Postby midnight » 2013 Aug 26, 18:52

he has been playing with the reserve teaam since the negociation with Torino fc started , it failed though but i don't think he'll play with saint etienne again , Galtier didn't like his participation to the 2013 CAN while they had the french cup semi final games to play , he's unstable in the starting since that .

concerning the set , its pretty good already , it just needs a few tweaks like higher att (like discussed above) and lower da (to even 76) , not sure about the hea value either.

I'm gay

midnight

Next

Return to SSC Napoli