Luis Suárez

Moderators: Korinov, brazilianpesfan, Fixer, Mod's

Luis Suárez

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 10:28

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 30, 00:03, edited 16 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Luis SUAREZ

Postby tasmin » 2010 Jul 26, 15:40

some change's for luis suarez-

attack : 80

Top speed : 83

Acceleration : 84

Agility : 85

SPA : 75

SPS : 75

Shot accuracy : 84

Free Kick Accuracy : 79

Curling : 85

Header : 80

Jump : 80

Last edited by tasmin on 2011 Mar 17, 09:41, edited 2 times in total.
vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Jul 26, 15:47

yeah, i've seen him doing the marseille roulette a couple of times

Fiddy

Postby mcmattie » 2010 Aug 25, 21:08

I think his shot accuracy shoot be a bit higher, +1 or +2.
His curling, and perhaps FK accuracy, might also be raised a bit.

mcmattie

Postby tasmin » 2010 Aug 26, 04:29

yeh , i agree .

he is a much better player than these stats!

tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2010 Aug 26, 06:16

my suggestions-

his weak foot accuracy should be 7

Last edited by tasmin on 2011 Mar 13, 13:59, edited 1 time in total.
tasmin

Postby Fides » 2010 Aug 26, 11:07

Some suggestions I have:
S15 – Marseille Roulette
Shot Power: 85
FKA: 79/80 | He is getting better and better at them.
Jumping: 78
Heading: 77
Weak Foot frequency: 5
Response: 83

And he is bulking up more and more aswell, when on the ball he basically never gets pushed off, only when he wants to get a free kick/penalty he falls easily. Who thinks his BB could go up a tiny bit?

edit: And about the suggestion above. No, he isnt a goal poacher. And no, he doesnt do that quick turn move, so I dont see any reason to give it to him.

Fides

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2010 Aug 26, 13:32

It's funny to see the insane increase of activity after his good performances in the World Cup and us reaching the Champions League. People get in here and suggest numbers whilst they have watched him play about 5 or 6 games.

Also, please read the previous pages through when making suggestions. Making the scoring-star permanent has been brought up, and declined, time and time again yet people somehow seem mentally incapable of reading what we've written before and keep on suggesting it (without having even watched him for a good run of full games).

As for his somewhat high Agility, he's been given that number to ensure he's able to get past a marker without giving him more technique than he actually has. Suárez often gets through opponents miraculously whilst his ball-handling isn't superb by any means, call it clumsy or rough but this stumbling method of getting past your opponents isn't available in PES and this we tried to compensate it with a higher Agility, enabling him to get past his markers in the game.

I agree with Fides' suggestions, although I don't really agree on an increase in BB. He's strong, don't get me wrong, but if we lift his BB to high than he won't fall over as easily as he does in real life in the actual game.

Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Fides » 2010 Aug 26, 13:45

Updated:) And indeed, its funny to see the bit typical suggestion of the scoring* simply because he scores so often. Suarez isnt a poacher or a clinical finisher. He just has a lots of qualities which makes him the goalgetter he is.

Fides

Postby tasmin » 2010 Aug 30, 11:45

sorry FIDES , but your explanation is also funny!

suarez scored a huge amount of goals not only in the eredivise but also for his country. and his superb form continues. he scored 3 goals in the champion's league qualifier and four goals already in eredivise including a hat-trick yesterday.

messi have the 1-1 scoring card and *scoring , but is really messi a poacher or a clinical finisher? according to your explanation it's the quality what makes him the goalgetter,he is not a clinical finisher.

Last edited by tasmin on 2011 Mar 13, 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2010 Aug 30, 11:55

Ajacied_Breda1,

don't think that those who r arguing for better quality and cards for luis , just watched 4 or 5 games of him!

it's really jocking to watch players like neymar getting *scoring in very early age but suarez scored huge amount of goals for ajax and for his country but its optional for him!

why it is?

tasmin

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Aug 30, 12:14

Neymar doesn't have *scoring.

I don't live in Venezuela, but Venezuela lives in me
Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
Oswaldo

Postby Fides » 2010 Aug 30, 12:38

And Messi doesnt have it either...

P15 – Goal Poacher (SS; CF) (Offensive)
A predatory striker who plays off the shoulders of the last defender.

Well, he is not that kind of striker so he doesnt deserve it. Simple as that.

Fides

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Aug 30, 13:34

No need for posting the two sets mate :?

Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
Oswaldo

Postby tasmin » 2010 Sep 02, 07:02

as you guys decided not to give any scoring card for luis :roll: ! but still he scores lot of goals .

so what do you think about increasing his shot accuracy.

maybe 83 or 84.

tasmin

Postby Fides » 2010 Sep 02, 10:00

Scoring so much in the Dutch League isnt that exciting. Remember Afonso Alves (34 goals in 1 season), Dirk Kuyt (29 in 1 season) and Kezman (35 in 1 season) also scored an awful lot.
Maybe his SA could go up a little (I will watch his shot in the upcoming matches), but also keep in mind that a lot of his shots are off-target, and he scores quite some goals from penalties, FK's and lately even headers.

Fides

Postby Oswaldo » 2010 Sep 02, 19:34

tasmin wrote:as you guys decided not to give any scoring card for luis :roll: ! but still he scores lot of goals .

so what do you think about increasing his shot accuracy.

maybe 83 or 84.

scoring* is optional in the first post. If you want to add it do, as I also do. Anyway *Scoring is something that haven't been widely agreed on its function in the forum. As for giving or not giving it to Suárez. I respect both opininons. I see putting the star as optional choice is quite wise, since it reflects the diversity in opinions about giving the star to a guy that scores so much but isn't the kind of a real poacher.

Descansa en paz, Roberto
Te echaré de menos
Oswaldo

Postby tasmin » 2010 Sep 03, 02:45

yes luis is an unpredictable player with really different style of quality.its really amazing he don't have that contrl on the ball like messi or aguero or pato but still somehow he scores lot of goals.

ok,dutch league is a shit but when you watch he scored 4 goals in the champion's league qualifier, he was the top player in the europa league ,3 goals in the world cup and second highest scorer for his country in the 2010 qualifier than it sounds he is much better than Afonso Alves or Kezman. especially i can never forget the goal he scored against ecuador in the 2010 qualifier where uruguay beat them 2-1,under pressure that kind of cool finishing is just class!

what i think he is not a pocher or fox in the box type player but he is a great finisher. these stats above don't make him perfect.thats why i am arguing increasing some of his quality or ability.

scoring is the main objective of a soccer game , if we consider that he is a great player! luis knows where is the net that"s why he scores!
it's a great mentality and technique.

i also think he deserves 90 in aggression.

tasmin

Postby tasmin » 2010 Sep 04, 12:35

some suggestion's for luis-

-his balance should be 80 instead of 81. he falls down so easily!

-top speed should be 82 instead of 81.he is little faster than that.

-response i suggest 84 instead of 83.he scores lot of goals for good response.

-shot accuracy 83 instead of 81.he scores often for his good accuracy.it doesn't matter if he misses some shots because he is not computer or robot ,he is a man!

-shot technique i suggest 87 instead of 86.this is his main weapon to score huge amount of goals.

-aggression in my opinion 90 instead of 87. he is very aggressive in front of goal.

-mentality i suggest 84 instead of 81. great mental strength is his important weapon.

-teamwork i suggest 80 instead of 82. he seems little bit selfish in front of goal!

tasmin

Postby Fides » 2010 Sep 12, 11:22

He falls down quite easily but on the other hand he is incredibily strong with an opponent in his back. The only reason he falls is because he feels he can get an FK or PK out of it. Which are definite scoring opportunities for him (or his teammates) aswell.
Those +1 suggestion I cant really argue with. I feel more comfortable with the current values, but if you wanna have those 1 point higher you can do that.
I see why you want the ST to 87. His shots always have venom in them. I could live with
SA: 82
SP: 86
ST: 87
but again, these are just 1 points raises.
The higher aggression might suit him well. Everything he does is directed towards scoring (either him or his teammates).
Mentality raise, I am not sure. The UEFA Match statistics show that he doenst cover that much ground (Dynamo @ home: 9.8K, away: 9.5K, both matches he ran significantly less then El Hamdaoui and De Jong). He has a great ethic when Ajax is in possession, but when we lost the ball he isnt the most dedicated player IMO. Giving him one of the higher mentality stats of the team wouldnt be justified.

edit: Oh, maybe an raise in curling would be good aswell. His free kick and shots can have a lot of curling or dip on them. Yesterday he also had 2 shots who displayed that. 85/86 wouldnt be too much.

Fides

Postby Yourtjuh_PSV » 2010 Sep 12, 12:49

Fides wrote:He falls down quite easily but on the other hand he is incredibily strong with an opponent in his back. The only reason he falls is because he feels he can get an FK or PK out of it. Which are definite scoring opportunities for him (or his teammates) aswell.
Those +1 suggestion I cant really argue with. I feel more comfortable with the current values, but if you wanna have those 1 point higher you can do that.
I see why you want the ST to 87. His shots always have venom in them. I could live with
SA: 82
SP: 86
ST: 87
but again, these are just 1 points raises.
The higher aggression might suit him well. Everything he does is directed towards scoring (either him or his teammates).
Mentality raise, I am not sure. The UEFA Match statistics show that he doenst cover that much ground (Dynamo @ home: 9.8K, away: 9.5K, both matches he ran significantly less then El Hamdaoui and De Jong). He has a great ethic when Ajax is in possession, but when we lost the ball he isnt the most dedicated player IMO. Giving him one of the higher mentality stats of the team wouldnt be justified.

edit: Oh, maybe an raise in curling would be good aswell. His free kick and shots can have a lot of curling or dip on them. Yesterday he also had 2 shots who displayed that. 85/86 wouldnt be too much.

Agree with all, but I dont think his curling is that good.

Arjen
Robben
Yourtjuh_PSV

PreviousNext

Return to FC Barcelona