Tom Cleverley

Moderators: Jez, BigStu, vinnie, Mod's

Tom Cleverley

Postby PES Stats Database » 2010 Aug 23, 12:53

VIDEOS:
Spoiler: show

Last edited by vinnie on 2014 Jan 30, 09:36, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Tom CLEVERLEY

Postby ThaReaper01 » 2010 Aug 23, 16:47

CLEVERLEY! Where is that little dancing emoticon when I need it?

ThaReaper01

Postby Paddy » 2010 Aug 23, 17:02

I still don't think these are correctly rated.

Paddy

Postby BigStu » 2010 Aug 23, 17:05

ok then what do you suggest mate, thanks for posting them up btw

BigStu

Postby Nrby » 2010 Aug 23, 17:25

Paddy wrote:I still don't think these are correctly rated.

then why did you post them up ?

Nrby

Postby iman » 2010 Aug 24, 04:22

i didnt see any game of him just saw him in videos but i thought he is better in dribbling ,agility and touch

iman

Postby Nrby » 2010 Aug 24, 11:16

Paddy as you started this topics you either produce a set that you can call your own with suggestions from whoever you wish or I'll delete it

Nrby

Postby ThaReaper01 » 2010 Aug 24, 13:02

He's got brilliant control TBF.

ThaReaper01

Postby soccermaniakk » 2010 Sep 02, 01:43

on loan to wigan athletic

"Only the strongest survive"

Working on Players from Mexican League and Bate Borisov
soccermaniakk

Postby avantsweater » 2010 Sep 02, 19:44

He's at Wigan for the season now.

TOM CLEVERLEY JOINS ROBERTO REVOLUTION

avantsweater

Postby BigStu » 2010 Oct 09, 15:19

now I see how mine are wrong, right tech stats up, passing up, speed stats up

Discuss

BigStu

Postby PMC » 2010 Oct 09, 15:45

He's quiick, combative and quite agile... he definately knew how to keep Romania's midfield busy

I'm against you
PMC

Postby BigStu » 2010 Oct 09, 17:04

Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 80
Dribble Speed: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 81
Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Long Pass Speed: 82
Technique: 80

BigStu

Postby ThaReaper01 » 2010 Oct 09, 17:21

Chelseakid08 wrote:Agility: 83

Those look pretty good. He's the bee's fluffin' knees for the U21's.

ThaReaper01

Postby Fiddy » 2010 Oct 16, 22:47

agree too ;)

Fiddy

Postby mr_unknown » 2010 Nov 28, 15:14

goal vs West Ham

mr_unknown

Postby avantsweater » 2010 Dec 06, 02:17

Very good player, scored again against Stoke.

I really hope we can get him for the entire season, after two or three seasons with almost no injuries now our entire team is out. :( McCarthy, Moses, Caldwell, Boyce, Di Santo plus two sets of suspensions for Alcaraz and Rodallega! Bah!

Reminds me a lot of Frank Lampard.

avantsweater

Postby Gose_Chicharito14 » 2010 Dec 06, 19:18

this boy need overal update

Gose_Chicharito14

Postby Gose_Chicharito14 » 2010 Dec 28, 17:30

BigStu wrote:Agility: 83

agree too + add this cards
P13: Long Ranger
P17: Free Roaming
S02: Passer-for this i dont sure

Gose_Chicharito14

Postby Paddy » 2011 Jan 05, 03:45

I've never agree with these stats mainly due to the fact they aren't correct. So here I go.

Thomas William "Tom" Cleverley

Club: Manchester United
Number: 35
Position: AMF*, SMF, CMF, SB
Nationality: English

Foot: R
Side: B

Length: 175
Weight: 69

Attack: 75
Defence: 62
Balance: 79
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 83
Response: 79
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 78
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 75
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 74
Free Kick Accuracy: 74
Curling: 82
Header: 76
Jump: 82
Technique: 81
Aggression: 83
Mentality/Tenacity: 84
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Form/Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 6

SPECIAL STARS
*Dribbling
*Tactical Dribbling
*Reaction
*Center
*Passing

Tom Cleverley is perhaps on of the brightest up and coming young English midfielders of his generation, forget the defensive midfielders which have been absorbing the English media's attention when to many a much brighter offensive prospect's stock is continually rising through continuous efforts on the pitch. At 21 many may consider him somewhat of a late bloomer in comparison to a lot of the greater talents like Messi and Ronaldo, but boy, let me tell you something, Tom is a talent. He has the raw ability to be a complete midfielder through his passing ability, his composure in front of goal and his guile and work rate, although Tom is currently flourishing in his free role at Wigan his versatility may very well hamper him in his development as the complete midfielder to which Manchester United so dreadfully need. Flair, creativity and ability are all assets of Cleverley's game, only time will tell is Tom can harness these abilities and become what many hope he can.

Positioning:
Positionally some might say Tom is Wigan's most effective offensive midfielder, in comparison to N'Zogbia, he shows a LOT more malice when going forward and often finds himself in miles of space behind the oppositions defensive unit as well as being able to create enough space for himself through his dribbling ability to create a chance for him to strike a shot away. He's been often played on the left flank this year and has shown his ability to cut inside and wreak havoc against the opposition's defense, he's shown this throughout his short career innumerable times, primarily for Watford where he scored near a goal every 3 games, and for a midfielder that is no feat to not be impressed by, not to mention during Manchester United's summer outings in America Sir Alex was so impressed by Cleverley's displays he was almost sure he was going to keep him for the 10/11 season only for the guarantee of 1st team football at Wigan for SAF to change his mind, and so far at Wigan he's certainly displayed his attacking intent. Not only has Cleverley shown over the last year does he have the attacking nous, but as well as his frequent forays into the oppositons box he does do his fair share of the defensive work, even though Tom is primarily an Attacking Midfielder he's shown his brutish nature and shows that even due to his small nature he has a pitbull-esque nature to him in that he may be small but he wouldn't begrudge you a challenge. Due to his industrious nature he's often seen tracking back not too unalike Valencia from his parent club, many a fan from Watford and Wigan have seen a player who may seem like a raw gem who has all the necessities to be a complete all round midfielder yet, as of yet he has only really flourished in attacking roles, at times he has been bossed in the midfield by more physical players and Tom's stature may very be what holds him back in playing in the centre one day for Manchester United, yet, I believe he has the natural ability to be a centre midfielder. United need a player with the ability to break forward down the middle like Lampard does for Chelsea and Gerrard does for Liverpool and Tom Cleverley might just be that man.

Passing:
Surprising values for such an attacking player, yes? Well, don't be surprised, Tom plays the trequarista role superbly, he's the modern day playmaker and he plays a role not too dissimilar to the role of which Messi has held for Barcelona this year. His short passing is good, he rarely makes an erroneous pass not to mention he has the tact about him to know when precisely to pass, he has the composure about him to know when, and where to pass so to not put a team mate in trouble, mentally his has the intelligence to pass to a player who isn't pressured to give him time on the ball and his awareness is superb for a player who is merely on loan to a club rather than at his parent club, he shows his footballing intellect via the means of his awareness of his team mates and displays the ability of a much more mature player in his position, not only does he have the ability of a passing midfielder, but he also has the intelligence and the awareness which puts him ahead of a lot of his counterparts. This is what has kept Gomez, another accomplished passer and playmaker out of the side. There's more than stature to the comparisons with Scholes.

Work Rate:
Not only has Cleverley shown his ability as a footballer in his short time at Wigan but he's also shown his tremendous work rate, he seems to have bucket loads of energy and has shown the industrious as well as creative side to his game, really shaming his right wing counterpart Charles N'Zogbia. This aspect of his game has brought many a fan to come to adore Tom due to his endless running and apparent inability to become fatigued, very much the same way in which Carlitos Tevez has become loved over his career, but a lack of loyalty has yet to be seen Tom's game just yet. This work rate and ability to track back have at times led to Tom playing a lot deeper as a full back amongst other positions but his future certainly lies higher up the field than at the back.

Paddy

Next

Return to Aston Villa FC