Andrés Guardado

Moderators: Fides, tuco55, mcmattie, Roy, Mod's

Andrés Guardado

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 21:16

Last edited by RB7 on 2009 Jun 21, 08:37, edited 7 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Andrés GUARDADO

Postby Tom » 2009 Oct 12, 17:28

Yup, I'd call that fair ;)

Tom

Postby Markulur » 2009 Oct 12, 17:35

GoonerLover66 wrote:Yup, I'd call that fair ;)

Updated then. ;)

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Markulur » 2009 Nov 03, 23:00

About his cards, I doubt between P05 – Trickster and P07 – Mazing Run. I have to learn more about both. Of course, he deserves P12- Incisive Run (always cutting into the box) and P13 - Long Ranger. Probably 1-Footed Roulette is a good option for him... and I'm not sure if he needs any card more...

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby Xyder » 2009 Dec 09, 22:37

Markulur wrote:About his cards, I doubt between P05 – Trickster and P07 – Mazing Run. I have to learn more about both. Of course, he deserves P12- Incisive Run (always cutting into the box) and P13 - Long Ranger. Probably 1-Footed Roulette is a good option for him... and I'm not sure if he needs any card more...

I give to him Mazing Run, 'cause implies speed and technique in the same proportion, trickster is more about technique than speed ;)
This Nrby's post is useful to feel the differences about this dribblings cards.

Xyder

Postby Paddy » 2010 May 24, 22:03

Compared to Nani, Guardado is a little bit more effective and consistent. Compared to Park, he doesn't have the same work rate, but he does work really hard. Compared to Valencia, he is a much harder worker. Guardado could move to the next level and could be a top-four player in any of the top leagues. I still think he will be because you don't see many wingers these days. He's in the mould of a modern winger; he puts crosses in; he's good one against one (which not many people are); he puts a lot of work in and tracks back. All-in-all he is a complete player. He's become more consistent in the last 12 months too. First of all, the only thing Guardado would bring to Man United is that he can play LB and LM/LW, and he can play in almost every formation. He is not that good one vs one (although he knows how to take his man) and to say that compared to Valencia he is a MUCH hard worker is stupid. He can track back like Nani but I don't think we have a trouble there since we have several players that can do the same.

Now, as frustrating as Nani? Hard to say. He is frustrating at times, but in a different way. Guardado sometimes will try a chip instead of a cross from the edge of the box when you are 1-1 in the 88th minute, but he could also pull a 30-yard screamer in the same game 4 minutes later. I'm not saying Nani can't do that, which is exactly the point I want to make. Funny because he's actually a good player and one of the prime candidates for left wingers we could bring in to compete for first choice left winger or to replace Tosic if we move him on having decided he isn't a good enough first team option.

He's currently injured which is perhaps why he isn’t being as hyped up as Di Maria has been this season and to be truthful it’s not the first time he's had an injury. He should be just about fit for the world cup in the summer. So the timing of this injury (and the fact he won’t be on form in the later weeks of the season) could mean he's available for a "value for money" reasonable price before the world cup. Although he's likely to be one of Mexico's star players in the world cup if he gets back to full fitness and his hype might rise again after the tournament ends.

As for what Guardado would bring, I think fans of Valencia would likely be fans of Guardado too. He's fast, gives good width to the side, is a team player, works fairly hard and he can finish his chances. Not like-for-like with Antonio Valencia but more similar to him than the other candidates we might be looking at bringing in this summer. More of a traditional wideman.

So Guardado at a more reasonable price to come in and compete with Valencia and Nani for the two wing positions next season (Valencia right, Guardado left - Nani right, Guardado left or Nani left, Valencia right with Guardado on the bench) would be an idea I'm a fan of.

Particularly as he's a good option for the left role of a front 3 which is what we're always likely to play in the big matches. Nani has never looked like he had a clue in the few matches he's played wide left in a front 3 and Valencia is unlikely to take the role. Giggs might be an option now but will he be an option for next season? Doubtful. And he's best suited to playing in the midfield 3 rather than the front 3 anyway; having a left attacker who could play that isn’t Rooney or Park would be a big benefit for the big matches. Not as consistent as Valencia mind you though.

Paddy

Postby BigStu » 2010 May 25, 15:08

he was impressive vs england last night, untill he hit one of the worst free kicks I have ever seen

BigStu

Postby zebastian » 2010 Nov 27, 11:58

zebastian

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jan 13, 14:58

Erm, 5 Injuries in 2010, he just didn't play. Shouldn't Injury be changed to C?

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby amenita » 2011 Jan 13, 15:11

TheGame wrote:Erm, 5 Injuries in 2010, he just didn't play. Shouldn't Injury be changed to C?

could be, I thought I already had C, haha :D

amenita

Postby Xyder » 2011 Jan 13, 20:32

A pity, 'cause it's the best player from Deportivo by far... but he deserves it.

Xyder

Postby Fixer » 2011 Feb 24, 20:08

I've updated this set's injury tolerance. At least until we can update It to new format.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 14, 07:57

his shooting power and LPA+LPS needs some tweak . also need to add early cross.

i would suggest 85-86 for shot power .he hits them quite hard even from long distance.

his long passing is hugely under-rated.if any one watch him closely he could see how sharp his crosses are.i would suggest LPA 84 and LPS 87-88.

and pls add early cross .he deserves it.

vamos arriba la celeste !
tasmin

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 14, 09:30

His SP could be higher yeah, but for Deportivo he hasn't shown anything special on his crossing tbh. Surely higher than the current, but still he Isn't the same guy as with México, just like we could rate Banega even better than he Is now. Anyway I agree with you on the SP and agree with you to a point on long pass.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 14, 09:51

he needs that higher long passing as i always see him as a better long passer than short ones. this season he was bit inconsistent+injured so maybe you can't justify my words ;) ! but still when he played he shows his quality specially in the last few games.but i think i made a little over valued about his LPS specially.

i would say 83 LPA and 84-85 long pass speed along with early crosser would be good enough.and obviously with 1 or 2 points more in shot power would also cover his passing speed ;) !

tasmin

Postby čale » 2011 Jun 14, 09:51

i think that he could deserve something of 86-87 on SP (to be honest, i have him on 88), but i do agree slightly with tasmin that he could get a boost in LPA and LPS, i'd say something like 82-83/84-85 which seems pretty reasonable to me...

EDIT: oh crap, you just obliterated my post tasmin as we constructed an almost identical post :lol:

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

MocaBG wrote:Because you are a nerd and have no life.
čale

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 14, 10:05

Looks fine to me.

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby tasmin » 2011 Jun 14, 10:07

cale1991 wrote: EDIT: oh crap, you just obliterated my post tasmin as we constructed an almost identical post :lol:

it proves that we are both reasonably good stat's maker :lol:

tasmin

Postby čale » 2011 Jun 14, 10:09

just one more question, isn't his MENT a point or two low considering the amount of determination and willpower he put into his non-stop running up and down the wing?
tasmin wrote:

Spoiler: show
cale1991 wrote: EDIT: oh crap, you just obliterated my post tasmin as we constructed an almost identical post :lol:
it proves that we are both reasonably good stat's maker :lol:

Yup :lol:

Fixer wrote:No wonder there's a 'penetration' stat, all of them players look like rapists

čale

Postby Fixer » 2011 Jun 14, 10:17

I'm updating him. I don't see him with a really big raise on MENT. Stamina, on the other hand...

kunmariano wrote:

Fixer

Postby čale » 2011 Jun 14, 10:26

well, he could be on par with Simone PEPE as they are quite similar to the amount of work they do in a match on the wing, even though PEPE does a bit more than Guardado, but they are similar nonetheless

čale

PreviousNext

Return to PSV Eindhoven