David Alaba

Moderators: s-cobar, Hayame, Mod's

David Alaba

Postby PES Stats Database » 2009 Dec 16, 09:43

Name: David Olatukunbo Alaba

Image



User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9662
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 111 times

by »



 

Re: David ALABA

Postby mazin75 » 2010 Feb 12, 09:18

Alaba made his first appearnce with Bayern at 11th Feb during Bayern match with Furth in
German Cup quarter final along with the other new face Contento.
Alaba seemed talented and very confident. I'm sure he is an excellent deal for Bayern, So mate
his status is perfect and you has not to change anything.

User avatar
mazin75
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 2009 Feb 21, 22:09
Location: Baghdad-Iraq
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: David ALABA

Postby PMC » 2010 Mar 09, 23:18

great debut for Alaba in the CL. I think we need to look at his stats as I doubt he could play for the 1st team of bayern in such a game if he still had such flaws for a pro player on the highest level.

vs Fiorentina his defensive positioning looked vulnerable but a 58? I don't know... low 60s wouldn't make him a world beater either I suppose.

Responce: Very sharp for a player his age... not worthy of a yellow yet maybe but bordering it imo.

his passing is the most remarkable aspect about him... they are fairly accurate but what really surprises me is the speed of his short and long passing... he can easily perform through passes and shows alot of confidence in this aspect. I also remember scr who specificially mentioned the great accuracy and power of his crosses. I believe this could be one of the main reasons why he broke into the 1st XI.


whats your opinions?

I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
 
Posts: 6820
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby calleklein » 2010 Mar 10, 00:04

Yes, DEF has to go up.

User avatar
calleklein
 
Posts: 828
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 13:21
Location: Berlin,Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: David ALABA

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Mar 10, 06:43

I think so as well. He is preferred over the experienced Pranjic due to his better skills in the defense. His performance was even more amazing as he usually is a CM (AFAIK), but wasn't Lahm "educated" as a CM/DM as well? ;)

62 won't make outstanding in this at all, but with a RESP of 79 he would be a decent SB. Also I think his passing skills, especially his SPS needs to be increased. His TECH is outstanding for his age. My suggestions, based on the last 2 matches and therefore still rather a first draft:

DEF=62
RESP=78
SPA=74
SPS=77
LPS=76
TECH=78

User avatar
Shubitidze
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: 2009 Jun 20, 18:15
Location: Dortmund, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: David ALABA

Postby s-cobar » 2010 Mar 10, 08:23

updated

User avatar
s-cobar
 
Posts: 4168
Joined: 2009 Apr 14, 07:14
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby monKevski » 2010 Mar 10, 15:34

I've written on my notice block for yesterday:
- rarely going much forward, mostly stopped in the middle of opponent's half
- good team vision
- unagitated passing style
- most of the time too hesitant in challenges, he let Marchionni through his side too often
- good with his weak foot, mainly after a short dribbling he tends to use his right foot
- seems to be a bit better in short passing, but I think it is caused by the stormy wether where crosses weren't much useful

User avatar
monKevski
 
Posts: 1421
Joined: 2009 Apr 15, 15:26
Location: Friesland, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: David ALABA

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Mar 10, 17:04

monKevski wrote:I've written on my notice block for yesterday:
- rarely going much forward, mostly stopped in the middle of opponent's half
- good team vision
- unagitated passing style
- most of the time too hesitant in challenges, he let Marchionni through his side too often
- good with his weak foot, mainly after a short dribbling he tends to use his right foot
- seems to be a bit better in short passing, but I think it is caused by the stormy wether where crosses weren't much useful


Seems that you probably agree with the recent update ;), additionally we should set him on 5/5 in WFA/WFF then. I played some matches with him today (PES 2010, CL) and these stats seem quite good. He has problems with his positioning in defense, but can sometimes equal this with his pace. His passes do have a lot of speed (more than accuracy) already with the current value, which seems realistic, too.

He was rarely going forward yesterday because it woul have been quite dangerous due to Ribery in front of him... I guess if Müller would play there we would see him more often attacking. That's why I would not lower his AGG for now. Yesterday he played like he does in PES when set on "Balanced", as he do not have any cards like Lahm that make him more offensive.

User avatar
Shubitidze
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: 2009 Jun 20, 18:15
Location: Dortmund, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: David ALABA

Postby PMC » 2010 Mar 10, 17:23

it was definately a tactical indication that had Alaba more defensively positioned. It'd be just crazy to have a 17 year old who debuts in such an important game attacking over his wing when he faces players such as Marchionni.

According to the austrian media, Alaba had the most touches out of all Bayern players btw.

I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
 
Posts: 6820
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Mar 10, 18:39

I just read these nice statistics in a forum:

Passing ratio Lahm: 83% (50/60)
Passing ratio Alaba: 78% (50/63)

Offensive ratio (forwards & off. wingers) Lahm: 24/50
Offensive ratio (forwards & off. wingers) Alaba: 19/50

Source: dfl.de

And I read something nice, now he is David "first Austrian who survived the CL round of sixteen" Alaba. :P

When he talks with this nice Austrian accent ("Wiener Schmäh") I always have the face of Toni Polster in my mind... ;)

User avatar
Shubitidze
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: 2009 Jun 20, 18:15
Location: Dortmund, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: David ALABA

Postby s-cobar » 2010 Mar 11, 07:04

I´ve talked to Kev yesterday and he isn`t agree with the 78 for response.

I will watch Alaba against Freiburg, cause I think he will play on the left side again. I think your suggestion with 78 is right, that`s the reason why I put it in the first post

User avatar
s-cobar
 
Posts: 4168
Joined: 2009 Apr 14, 07:14
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby PMC » 2010 Mar 11, 07:33

78 is a brave value for a 17 year old but we have to consider that the coach trusted him enough to play 90 mins in such an important game and that because of Alaba's strong personality. I sincerly don't know a single austrian sideback who could even remotely keep up with the pace that Bayern played vs Fiorentina.

I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
 
Posts: 6820
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby s-cobar » 2010 Mar 11, 07:38

I know it`s a high value, but if I watch on his performances against Fiorentina, Fürth and Nürnberg, I`m fine with 78. He moves quick in legs and brain. Go in the attack and move quick back (cause Ribery doN´t do it), closed the gaps. The situations where Marchionni was run away, was cause he was in a wrong position.

edit: I would also like to hear the views of scr.

User avatar
s-cobar
 
Posts: 4168
Joined: 2009 Apr 14, 07:14
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby jfb33 » 2010 Mar 14, 22:40

Should not is registered position be side back?

jfb33
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 2008 Dec 11, 20:13
Location: Québec, Canada
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: David ALABA

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Mar 15, 08:08

We don't know yet, probably yes. He says he is a CM, the coach says that he is a SB and does not know this himself yet ;). As he seems to play rather as a SB we could probably use this as his 1st position.

User avatar
Shubitidze
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: 2009 Jun 20, 18:15
Location: Dortmund, Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: David ALABA

Postby Albo7 » 2010 May 07, 19:53

Is this a joke?
He is just 17 and all this high stats in the terms of speed, I saw the vids of him when he was playing with Youth teams (or smth), and from them in proffesional football there is quite a difference.
I suggest to decrease his TS, ACC and DS by 3-4.

Image TROLL KING Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Albo7
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: 2010 Mar 31, 12:02
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 160 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby PMC » 2010 May 07, 21:20

AlboSoldier wrote:Is this a joke?
He is just 17 and all this high stats in the terms of speed, I saw the vids of him when he was playing with Youth teams (or smth), and from them in proffesional football there is quite a difference.
I suggest to decrease his TS, ACC and DS by 3-4.


there are some areas where age doesn't need to be considered at all. Speed is something you can have or not as it's not necessarily something you improve at over the years but quite the opposite. He played some games for the NT and Bayern Munich's senior team and proved to be a very fast young man. Age and level is a good consideration for stats that require "experience" such as attack, defence, responce or passing stats for example.

I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
 
Posts: 6820
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby Albo7 » 2010 May 07, 21:31

PMC wrote:there are some areas where age doesn't need to be considered at all. Speed is something you can have or not as it's not necessarily something you improve at over the years but quite the opposite. He played some games for the NT and Bayern Munich's senior team and proved to be a very fast young man. Age and level is a good consideration for stats that require "experience" such as attack, defence, responce or passing stats for example.


I am sorry mate, but I have to dissagree you.
Speed is smth that you are born with, I agree, but without good training (which comes with more age) you can never become a good athlete. I did not say he is not fast, I agree he is fast, but with this stats by 21 he could just be in the top 8 best 100-metrists!
You are not as fast as you are at 5 years old as you are at 12.
You are not as fast at 12 as you are at 17.
And you are deffinetly not fast at 17 as you are at 21.
By 23-24 is the peak of your speed, there's where I agree about your opininon about speed and age.
Your speed at 23 can change just by a little from the speed that you will have by 30.

Image TROLL KING Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Albo7
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: 2010 Mar 31, 12:02
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 160 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby PMC » 2010 May 07, 21:39

AlboSoldier wrote:
PMC wrote:there are some areas where age doesn't need to be considered at all. Speed is something you can have or not as it's not necessarily something you improve at over the years but quite the opposite. He played some games for the NT and Bayern Munich's senior team and proved to be a very fast young man. Age and level is a good consideration for stats that require "experience" such as attack, defence, responce or passing stats for example.


I am sorry mate, but I have to dissagree you.
Speed is smth that you are born with, I agree, but without good training (which comes with more age) you can never become a good athlete. I did not say he is not fast, I agree he is fast, but with this stats by 21 he could just be in the top 8 best 100-metrists!
You are not as fast as you are at 5 years old as you are at 12.
You are not as fast at 12 as you are at 17.
And you are deffinetly not fast at 17 as you are at 21.
By 23-24 is the peak of your speed, there's where I agree about your opininon about speed and age.
Your speed at 23 can change just by a little from the speed that you will have by 30.


I understand what you're refering to but you need to consider that his developement is up to him. Most players will not necessarily get faster and some will, depending on his training. I'm not here totally disagreeing with you either but I think his current set is quite okay because he's indeed very fast - it doesn't necessarily mean that he's getting faster though!

I remember players like Mitea for example who were among the fastest players in the world by the time he turned 18 but instead of getting even better he soon got worse because of injuries for example.

I think we should give him a bit more time before we propose any changes.

I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
 
Posts: 6820
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby Albo7 » 2010 May 07, 21:50

PMC wrote:
AlboSoldier wrote:
PMC wrote:there are some areas where age doesn't need to be considered at all. Speed is something you can have or not as it's not necessarily something you improve at over the years but quite the opposite. He played some games for the NT and Bayern Munich's senior team and proved to be a very fast young man. Age and level is a good consideration for stats that require "experience" such as attack, defence, responce or passing stats for example.


I am sorry mate, but I have to dissagree you.
Speed is smth that you are born with, I agree, but without good training (which comes with more age) you can never become a good athlete. I did not say he is not fast, I agree he is fast, but with this stats by 21 he could just be in the top 8 best 100-metrists!
You are not as fast as you are at 5 years old as you are at 12.
You are not as fast at 12 as you are at 17.
And you are deffinetly not fast at 17 as you are at 21.
By 23-24 is the peak of your speed, there's where I agree about your opininon about speed and age.
Your speed at 23 can change just by a little from the speed that you will have by 30.


I understand what you're refering to but you need to consider that his developement is up to him. Most players will not necessarily get faster and some will, depending on his training. I'm not here totally disagreeing with you either but I think his current set is quite okay because he's indeed very fast - it doesn't necessarily mean that he's getting faster though!

I remember players like Mitea for example who were among the fastest players in the world by the time he turned 18 but instead of getting even better he soon got worse because of injuries for example.

I think we should give him a bit more time before we propose any changes.


I agree with you there, I haven't seen him on more then 3 proffesional matches.
Though I think his TS and ACC values are insane. I would feel better with them at 84...
Though there are somekind of players who seem fast because they are small, like Messi who seems to have a great TS from his Agility, ACC, DS and while he runs with his small legs, he seem like no one to catch him, while if Messi would be put on a race with a 2 metres long Sprinter. He would be like 2-3 seconds behind...

Image TROLL KING Image

Image
Image
User avatar
Albo7
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: 2010 Mar 31, 12:02
Location: The Mango Tree
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 160 times

Re: David ALABA

Postby PMC » 2010 May 07, 22:16

I'll pay close attention to him when I see him next time. Welcome to the forum btw ;)

I'm against you
User avatar
PMC
 
Posts: 6820
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 19:51
Location: Vienna
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 7 times

PreviousNext

Return to FC Bayern München

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests