Eyong Enoh

Moderator: Mod's

PES Stats Database

Eyong Enoh

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 11:13

Eyong Enoh in the Van Gogh museum and taking a canal trip in Amsterdam

Last edited by tuco55 on 2012 Dec 30, 12:17, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: updated the format
Paddy

Re: Eyong ENOH

Postby Paddy » 2008 Dec 29, 15:09

He didnt play enough yet to rate him, but as he is requested AND he actually already a starter (now Gabri is injured) at Ajax I decided create his stats based on the first 4 matches he played at Ajax.

could anyone rate him now?
Fides

Postby Fides » 2008 Dec 29, 15:19

I actually think I did a decent job on him. Maybe his positional skills (ATT/DEF/RESP) could be lowered a bit as he is under the average Eredivisie level with those IMO. His mentality is great but I think his enthousiasm makes him causing a lot of fouls. Physically he is fine, as these stats reflect I think.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2009 May 11, 14:54

Personally, I'd up his Mentality to create the too enthusiastic effect in his challenges. He's in general also very rough and makes a lot of fouls.
Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2009 Aug 15, 01:12

Global Update 8-)
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2009 Aug 15, 17:40

What about MEN @ 84 he is really hard working always chasing for the ball.
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
Fides

Postby Fides » 2009 Aug 15, 23:07

yeah thats fine. not sure about his current dribbling stats though.
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2009 Aug 15, 23:17

I found his dribbling better than both on 77, hes definitely faster on the ball than 77 maybe lowering DS to 79?
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
Fides

Postby Fides » 2009 Aug 15, 23:19

yeah I guess DA 76/77 is fine. current DS is okay as he has some speed.
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2009 Aug 15, 23:23

Updated DA & MEN 8-)
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Aug 28, 13:01

I'm rather surprised that he only sits on a 79 for Balance. He's very bullish and has a surprising level of strength inside him, much like Carlos Tevez or Walter Gargano by having that strong-small guy characteristic. In fact, it's fair to say that he looks very similar to Edgar Davids really. As for a value, well it could be an 83-84 value as we also have to consider that his low Height and Weight will inhibit his overall strength.

He seems to play as a pure defensive midfielder in the Eredivisie with the surprising burst forward every so often. I'd have changed his registered position to DMF and increased his Aggression by 2 points instead of making him a CMF with a lower Aggression.

Couldn't his Shot Power also be slightly higher? Although he doesn't shoot often, because of the position he plays, when he does shoot he exhibits a real booming shot with a lot of venom behind it. Perhaps a +2 increase?
Fides

Postby Fides » 2009 Aug 28, 14:09

Appreciate your Eredivisie input! Have you been watching some Eredivisie games/matchdays lately?

I dont see him as really strong, but his challenges are strong. When he tackles for the ball he really makes his body of full use and gets in without hesitation, but when he is on the ball he sometimes gets pushed of the ball quite easily. I would agree with a raise but I think 83/84 is too much. 81 looks like a better number to me.

Not sure about the position change. Ajax doesnt really play with a DM, but indeed for a CM he generally plays really far back, with some penetrating runs forward (a bit in the mould of Gabri however he usually played a bit more offensive).
Tom

Postby Tom » 2009 Aug 28, 16:24

Fides wrote:Appreciate your Eredivisie input! Have you been watching some Eredivisie games/matchdays lately?

I dont see him as really strong, but his challenges are strong. When he tackles for the ball he really makes his body of full use and gets in without hesitation, but when he is on the ball he sometimes gets pushed of the ball quite easily. I would agree with a raise but I think 83/84 is too much. 81 looks like a better number to me.

Not sure about the position change. Ajax doesnt really play with a DM, but indeed for a CM he generally plays really far back, with some penetrating runs forward (a bit in the mould of Gabri however he usually played a bit more offensive).

I made notes throughout the Eredivisie season, I've been trying to keep a keen eye on the league as I realised that I actually knew little about the players and teams within it. I've only chosen to make suggestions now so that none of my ideas proved to be premature (like the people who wanted drastic decreases for Gomes).

That's a fair point about his Balance, but I do feel that in a 1-on-1 jockeying contest that he proves to be stronger than someone like Luis Suarez (81 for Balance, I think, and he's taller and heavier). But an 81 is fine for now.

It's quite a funny thing that he's played quite offensively because he really does have the positional sense, defensively, to be a solid DMF for Ajax. Who knows? Maybe he'll played there as the 09/10 season progresses.

Oh yeah, and he needs a Consistency value ;)
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2009 Aug 28, 20:42

GoonerLover66 wrote:
Fides wrote:Appreciate your Eredivisie input! Have you been watching some Eredivisie games/matchdays lately?

I made notes throughout the Eredivisie season, I've been trying to keep a keen eye on the league as I realised that I actually knew little about the players and teams within it. I've only chosen to make suggestions now so that none of my ideas proved to be premature (like the people who wanted drastic decreases for Gomes).

That's a fair point about his Balance, but I do feel that in a 1-on-1 jockeying contest that he proves to be stronger than someone like Luis Suarez (81 for Balance, I think, and he's taller and heavier). But an 81 is fine for now.

It's quite a funny thing that he's played quite offensively because he really does have the positional sense, defensively, to be a solid DMF for Ajax. Who knows? Maybe he'll played there as the 09/10 season progresses.

Oh yeah, and he needs a Consistency value ;)

1-on-1 he's indeed quite strong but, as Fides stated, he's quite easily pushed off the ball. Don't forget Suárez is very strong on the ball and when he has it, generally always sticks with it and requires the opponents to pull him down or put in a hrsh foul to stop him. It's a little flaw in the BB stat, it covers both the physical strength of a player and their ability to shield the ball from an opponent.

The reason he plays more offensively is because he was put in as a direct replacement of Gabri, a box-to-box player we signed from Barcelona a few years back and who's been out injured for a while. As we didn't have a real replacement for him, Enoh was fielded there. Now that we've bought De Zeeuw, we've got another real box-to-box player that can play the Gabri role but Enoh hasn't been fielded a few times now because of Emanuelson and/or Vertonghen.
shook81

Postby shook81 » 2009 Aug 31, 03:45

Great comments guys...he's really impressed me recently, and I think I would up his SPA to 74/75. He has made some great passes as his two assists on the young season illustrate.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2009 Aug 31, 19:40

Hmm sometimes his poor passing still pisses me off. Looses the ball quite often when he tries to play a difficult ball.
Fides

Postby Fides » 2009 Oct 22, 21:47

I feel his agility can be raised a bit more.
What about the covering*?
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2009 Oct 23, 08:04

I want to see a little more of him to agree to an update.
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2009 Oct 23, 08:34

Fides wrote:I feel his agility can be raised a bit more.
What about the covering*?

Don't know about AGI its already at a good value i think and about Covering* could be earned later if he keeps playing like this.
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT
spinaL

Postby spinaL » 2009 Oct 28, 14:23

Given the PES2010 Treatment :D

Suggestions:
Covering* --> [] S09 - Covering
EREDIVISIE SUPPORT

Return to “Non-Affiliated”