CIHAN Yılmaz

Moderators: general suvorov, Mod's

CIHAN Yılmaz

Postby general suvorov » 2009 Oct 15, 09:27

Explanation:
In 2008/2009 season, competitive midfielder Cihan Yılmaz played key role to the success of Karşıyaka SK that failed to promote to TSL in play-off games against Kasımpaşa. Among 1st division players, Cihan made difference with his energy, consistency and strong built for his physic (and for an attacking midfielder). His talent probably put him below Sezer Öztürk, as 2nd most valuable player of 1st Division. Cihan also resembles Sezer Badur when it comes to off the ball play but it's obvious that he takes more attacking role. Any comment is welcome...

general suvorov

by »

Re: CIHAN Yılmaz

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 13, 15:47

fully updated!

general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 15, 17:02

his shot power can go up to 82 or 83 imo.

general suvorov

Postby Kanouté » 2010 Aug 16, 20:28

Agree.

Kanouté

Postby A-SK » 2010 Aug 19, 10:43

To be honest, I'm not entirely comfortable with his attack/defence ratio. His tenacity is one of his better attributes, but his inconsistency does seem to affect this tenacity quite a bit. On his bad days, he doesn't show much presence on the pitch. His composure on the ball is good and is technically gifted. He's very all-rounded in terms of defending and attacking, his ball distribution is good, but he's a sluggish decision maker on the ball. His best position is suited in the middle of the pitch, according to fans. He has a good set of lungs on him, but his tenacity is somewhat on/off. Cihan is a very conscious of what he does on the ball and there's nothing fluky about him. Cihan is basically the Emre equivalent for Sivasspor. He plays best beside a defensive midfielder, hence the reason why the fans preferred him partnering Ibrahim Dagasan in the past. I also think his aggression could do with a raise. Some of the fans prefer him in an attacking position. In a lot of ways, he's similar to Stephen Ireland. I was thinking something like:

Shirt Name: Cihan Yılmaz

Side: B
He stuck to the left flank throughout the game against Galatasaray last week. He's clearly able to play on the wing as well, because he's good at dictating the ball so he's able to switch onto his dominant foot even if he happens to be playing on the left.

Stamina: 84
He has box-to-box characteristics.

Top Speed: 82
Look at that sprint. Does it look like he deserves to be on par with Luis Suarez? A slight raise is fitting.

Response: 79
Reads the game well. He can anticipate where the ball will land, hence the reason why he has striker characteristics. His tackling won't be great, but he'll be able to exploit lapses in concentration of others, which he does well.

Short Pass Accuracy: 77
One of the best ball distributors in the team. I don't think it's fair to rate him lower than Mehmet Yildiz.

Long Pass Accuracy: 79
Ceyhun and Mehmet Nas are the players in the squad worthy of yellow figures for their passing ability. Cihan naturally has a lot of venom in his crosses so the yellow figure for LPA is a little over the top.

Shot Accuracy: 73
Good finisher. He doesn't simply thump the ball like Huddlestone. He picks his spot.

Shot Power: 81
He can striker the ball hard, but nothing exceeding 30+ yards.

Shot Technique: 72
Cihan is a composed finisher, not an eccentric one.

Free Kick Accuracy: 77
I don't rate his free kicks that highly enough to warrant 78. That, combined with his shot power raise, would make him too good of a free kick taker. He doesn't deserve to be on par with Alex (from Chelsea) to deserve such a figure.

Header: 72
Cihan's heading ability isn't better than his shooting.

Aggression: 80
He looks like a supporting striker when opted in an advanced position.

Mentality: 81
He has a good work rate, but he doesn't seem present on the pitch sometimes.

Team Work: 78
He's a sluggish decision maker, but a capable ball distributor. Doesn't deserve to be sitting higher than the captain.

Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Sticks to his right foot a lot of the time.

Consistency: 5
He isn't consistent enough to warrant 6.

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Dribbling
Doesn't have any winger characteristics so it's not really fitting for Cihan (primarily a central midfielder or attacking midfielder) to have the star.

I'll post some suggestions later on for his attack/defence ratio. He does neglect his defensive duties sometimes.

A-SK

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 19, 11:30

I believe Ceyhun's crosses are a bit underrated. Besides I doubt if he grant that high team work cuz apart from being a good ball distrbutor he's very selfish and doesnt stick to the game plan. So I believe team work 78 would be a bit high for him. Imo if he would be playing for big 3 clubs, he wouldn't get a tw value in green lines. His sp shall be at least 82 and for stamina he's actually no better than Bruno Zita. If you focus his numbers in last season

I think tw and lpa shall not be changed. other suggestions seems reasonable.

general suvorov

Postby A-SK » 2010 Aug 19, 11:45

Like I said, he can read the game well, but chooses to be selfish. You gave him 75, but you also gave him both the stars :roll: So are you telling me he just dribbles with the ball? Cihan likes to mess about with the ball, hence the reason why I chose no rate him higher than Mehmet Yildiz. Personally, I don't understand why we should rate his teamwork because of the fact that he likes to mess about with the ball. A value likes 76/77 would still make him individualistic, but capable of linking up with his teammates, which he can do. I'd give 75 to someone who hasn't settled into their team.

A-SK

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 19, 11:52

Hmm, in this case he shall not get lower team value than Barış Özbek (78 is too high for him). I think 77 is good as both players would sit on that value. Or maybe Barış sit on point less. Anyway that's different thing. 77 tw is okay!

general suvorov

Postby A-SK » 2010 Aug 19, 11:59

Up to you, suvorov. The defenders don't work entirely in sync and if you choose to lower the the teamwork of the midfielders then the team as a whole will be considerably more "selfish" then the other top teams. Do you really think GS players are that individualistic?

A-SK

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 19, 12:26

I actually don't know how to reflect the problem of GS players but this is another discussion topic. we can handle it in msn. but for cihan 77 is acceptable. If he shows more we can give more

general suvorov

Postby general suvorov » 2010 Aug 24, 17:16

updated: sta-ts-resp-spa-sa-sp-fka-head-agre-ment-tw

general suvorov

Return to Karşıyaka SK