Mentality: 78
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 78

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 5

First of all, I'd like to here some comments on it.
s-cobar

Re: Tomás RINCÓN

Postby s-cobar » 2009 Nov 18, 08:19

I don´t see so much of him, but your set looks fine, also I think you got a closer view to the Hamburg sqaud.
Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2009 Nov 25, 09:28

Updated him with my set. ;)
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2010 Feb 18, 16:31

After the game today, I'm possibly going to make an update of him.
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2010 Feb 20, 18:06

So, now we can go on, my first real set with explanations.

Name: Tomás Eduardo Rincón Hernández
Club: Hamburger SV
Number: 25
Position: DMF*, CMF, SB
Nationality: Venezuela _ven

Foot: Right
Side: Right

Length: 175 cm
Weight: 75 kg

Dribble Style: 1
Free Kick Style: 1
Penalty Kick Style: 1
Drop Kick Style: 1

Attack: 68
Defence: 72
Balance: 82
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 83
Response: 81
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 77
Dribble Speed: 80
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 74
Long Pass Speed: 75
Shot Accuracy: 67
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 69
Free Kick Accuracy: 65
Curling: 71
Header: 73
Jump: 81
Technique: 78
Aggression: 70
Mentality: 84
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 79

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 6

*Sliding
*Long Throw

PLAYERS CARDS INDEX :
S08 - Slide Tackle
S13 – Long Throw
P14 - Enforcer

Tomás Rincón reminds me a bit to Nigel De Jong playing for Hamburg. He has the same aggressive style of attacking opponents, the good anticipation and the determination to never give up. Luckily we now got this sort of player again, it was really nice to see De Jong knocking out players like Diego or Ribéry. Nowadays there are players like Özil or Carlos Eduardo and Rincon made a great job to destroy their play. I think no-one of us has thought he will be so important for Hamburg since the long injury of Zé Roberto. First he was on loan till the end of last year to see how he's going to be, only a player with perspective. In his first half last season he only played some minutes and couldn't proof his fantastic qualities as a defensive midfielder. Now this season, under the new coach Bruno Labbadia, he searches for his new chance, and he will find it. On 8 November last year Zé Roberto got injured at the ankle, after this it was time for Rincon. He graduated the last ten games and impressed the team as he earned a new contract till 2014. Now, Zé Roberto is fit again and Rincon probably have to sit on the bench, but I think he will still get his games as he's a kind of player destroying a play of opponent’s team. Now, we can go on with the explanation.

Attack/Defence, Response

Rincon isn’t player who joins every attack, he rather stays back in the deep to disable counter-attacks or to stabilize the defence. Hence, his offensive sense isn’t that good, but when he’s playing as a right back for instance, he tries to run much more forward. In contrast to the attack, his defensive positioning is much better. Although he sometimes leaves his position, for example to strike against some opponents, but then his challenges are really good, he rarely causes a foul and only when it’s necessary to interrupt the structure of a new attack from the opponents team. But that’s also affected by his great determination and his good abilities of setting slides and that’s why I gave him the sliding star. Well, sometimes it seems so as he stands wrong, but anyway, mostly his anticipation is as good as he can outweigh his wrong positioning.

Balance, Header & Jump
Rincon is this kind of defensive midfielder who is really tough for his size. He always tries to protect the ball against the opponent and this with great success. I’m also wondering he’s knocking out much taller guys like him, but sadly mostly the result is a foul by him. Nevertheless, Rincon is rather the player who outmuscles the others, you can also see it in aerial battles. He overleaps taller players and is as tough as he wins most of these battles, hence his header qualities are quite good for his size.

Passing & Team Work
Not much to say, his best assets are just his tackles and the ability to walk a huge amount of kilometres in a game. However, his passing qualities aren’t under average, if he also improved in communication with his team mates, then his passes will be better as well. I think he should get more time here in Germany to adapt himself to the lifestyle and the form of playing in the Bundesliga, because he didn’t played more than 15 games.

Mentality & Stamina
With his slides, they are his biggest assets. Rincon never gives up in nearly every game, he throws himself into every ball, regardless of the consequences. Well, it will sometimes cost him a yellow card, but mostly it’s necessary to hold the opponent back. And, already said above, in nearly every game he’s running quite a lot and he never seems exhausted. The value for Stamina can be even higher in my eyes, but I think it doesn’t need to be higher for the moment.

Additionally, here are some videos about him.

National team of Venezuela

First matches in Hamburg
Shubitidze

Postby Shubitidze » 2010 Feb 20, 21:45

Nice post :).

Don't you think his RESP can be even 82? I'm really impressed by his tacklings...
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2010 Feb 20, 21:48

Of course it can be one point higher, I just thought it will overrate him a little bit. But yes, his tacklings are pretty awesome, today he was again one of the better players of Hamburg.
Now, I only wait for the statement from s-cobar and maybe from some other users as well, that I can put it in the first post. ;)
scr1899

Postby scr1899 » 2010 Feb 20, 22:02

Seems fair, nice post.

His style of play reminds me of Pehlivan.
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2010 Feb 20, 22:17

You have to know it as a Rapid fan. ;)
But it really seems so that he can become the follower of Nigel De Jong, it's good to have someone like him again.
scr1899

Postby scr1899 » 2010 Mar 21, 21:17

Great save :D
monKevski

Postby monKevski » 2010 Mar 22, 09:46

Yeah, it was really nice. Rincon is one of the players at Hamburg never giving up, but sadly stood wrong at the 1:1 where he let Baumjohann to pass.
CCSFC

Postby CCSFC » 2011 Feb 27, 00:55

I think it deserves more technical, can be a player who steals balls, but nothing takes its form and hits the ball and as for. I'd put up at least 81 and 80.

I know very little play in the Bundesliga and all that, but that will not fail to have the technique you have.
manoloxcr17

Postby manoloxcr17 » 2011 Jul 21, 14:43

DEF: 75
STA: 87
RESP: 83
DA: 79
SPA: 78
SPS: 78
LPA: 77
LPS: 78
SA: 69
TECH: 82
MENT: 86/87
TW: 81

I' ill make those changed, he is by far one of the best DM in South america. He has a great defensive positioning and nice game reading and anticipation. Extremely accurate tacles. Nice in technical things, nice DA and relly good ball control, I think he is the most technical DM in South America. About passes, I think he nevers fail, even he doesn't make goal-passes, but he make accurate passes anyway.

Mentality: He is a warrior. Fight all the ball like the last one. Plays good under pressure and play nice the impotant games. And about TW, he knows how to join colective gameplays. Nice communication with his team.
Farts stinks like a mother fucker!
julgui

Postby julgui » 2011 Jul 21, 15:10

Excellent suggest! Amazing player... I was truly surprised.

i agree 100% manolo.
Señor Ascenso | Mr. Lower Leagues
Jko

Postby Jko » 2011 Aug 02, 01:06

i agree 100% manolo.
xeneize

Postby xeneize » 2011 Aug 02, 01:26

good player, surprised me too... agree with the changes
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, THERE WILL BE NOT ANOTHER LIKE YOU
nejiein

Postby nejiein » 2011 Oct 19, 23:24

He is incredible

Att: 73
Def: 76
Balance: 83
DA: 81
TeamWork: 84

His short and long passes needs to be raised more
Malakayi

Postby Malakayi » 2012 Sep 13, 00:52

I feel uncomfortable with him sitting on an 84 for Agility, it's far too generous for him, sure he's a small guy but look at his body, Rincon has such a brawny body and he also shows that in his movements. He is far away from being stiff, in fact he's surprisingly agile for his muscular physique but not so much to deserve such a high number. I see him with AGI 79, that's enough I'd say.

Furthermore I think his speed stats, DS, MENT and TW are a bit too high though I don't have exact numbers I could suggest right now. Just wanted to put these values in the focus of the discussion.
KeyserSoze

Postby KeyserSoze » 2012 Sep 13, 01:04

I've been following this player since I met (in USA) a neighbour of him from San Cristóbal, Venezuela some years ago.
Just wanted to put my two cents to say his TECH could also be tweaked.
Not bad for a player of his position and style, but 81 still looks generous.
For example Kvist stands at 76, and the TECH gap between those two players is not that large.
I'm of the idea that high greens (78-79) would be fair enough for him.
On the other side, now that I mentioned Kvist, I believe both should have the same BB value (84).
Both of them are fairly strong players really.
"Una noche con Florentino; toda una vida con Mercurio"

Return to “Juventus FC”