Robinho

Moderators: tamaguchi_japa, rafzin, Mod's

Robinho

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 17:06

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: ROBINHO

Postby flavio_sk » 2008 Dec 12, 16:34

guys, Robinho's Tecnique is veeery perfect. One of the best in this world.

Maybe 95 is good.

flavio_sk

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 13, 11:00

flavio_sk wrote:guys, Robinho's Tecnique is veeery perfect. One of the best in this world.

Maybe 95 is good.

Agree, i also think we could rise a bit his DA, he uses more his trickery to get passs opponents than ronaldo or messi who dribble thanked to other abilities.

Ulises

Postby as_10 » 2008 Dec 13, 20:03

sure its amazing, but hes not at the level of messi, kaka and riquelme

I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
as_10

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 14, 01:05

i think robinho is overrated to be honest even with these stats

One Evertonian Is Worth Twenty Liverpudlians
dixie1sixty

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 14, 11:13

dixie1sixty wrote:i think robinho is overrated to be honest even with these stats

And you wouldln't be basing that on yesterdays game would you?

lfc 4 eva

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 14, 13:38

no not at all he was injured. Ive seen him a few times for city and yes he can be brilliant at times showing flashes of skill and great touches but seems very inconsistent to me. I think his slack passes have lead to city conceding goals on a few occassions this season. In particular I think he did it twice against Bolton.

dixie1sixty

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 14, 14:02

dixie1sixty wrote:no not at all he was injured. Ive seen him a few times for city and yes he can be brilliant at times showing flashes of skill and great touches but seems very inconsistent to me. I think his slack passes have lead to city conceding goals on a few occassions this season. In particular I think he did it twice against Bolton.

But his passing isn't rated that high? The slow speed will allow them to be intercepted more easily. What other category is he "Overrated" in?

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 14, 14:03

dixie1sixty wrote:no not at all he was injured. Ive seen him a few times for city and yes he can be brilliant at times showing flashes of skill and great touches but seems very inconsistent to me. I think his slack passes have lead to city conceding goals on a few occassions this season. In particular I think he did it twice against Bolton.

Well we could lower consistency, but I think hes fine as he is.

lfc 4 eva

Postby emoboiross94 » 2008 Dec 14, 14:20

I think FK Accuracy could be raised by a few, not a large amount but still, 70 is lowish for a person that has scored a few FK's this season. I think maybe 73? As the one against Chelsea was decent, he does get a few off target, it probly takes him 3 or 4 to get one that is close and makes the keeper work, but I still think 73 would be suitable for Robinho.

emoboiross94

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 14, 14:36

emoboiross94 wrote:I think FK Accuracy could be raised by a few, not a large amount but still, 70 is lowish for a person that has scored a few FK's this season. I think maybe 73? As the one against Chelsea was decent, he does get a few off target, it probly takes him 3 or 4 to get one that is close and makes the keeper work, but I still think 73 would be suitable for Robinho.

85 curling would probably compensate for the low FKA i think.

lfc 4 eva

Postby dixie1sixty » 2008 Dec 14, 16:38

jmg721 wrote:

But his passing isn't rated that high? The slow speed will allow them to be intercepted more easily. What other category is he "Overrated" in?

I know his passing isn't rated highly here which is right. I meant overrated in general. £30mil for him? I'd rather arteta for £2m myself :D

dixie1sixty

Postby Vandeach » 2008 Dec 14, 19:52

I feel Free Kick Accuracy could be 76 I wouldn't say he's worse than Benayoun,Scholes or Fabregas, would you?

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby as_10 » 2008 Dec 16, 15:21

what i cant understand is why MENT 82 ??!!
hes never been a hardworking player at Madrid!

I want my son Brooklyn to be christianized, but I still don't know in which religion - David Beckham
as_10

Postby jmg721 » 2008 Dec 16, 15:32

as_10 wrote:what i cant understand is why MENT 82 ??!!

I wouldn't say he is harder working than Wright-Phillips (78)...

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby WayneThePayne » 2008 Dec 16, 17:33

jmg721 wrote:
as_10 wrote:what i cant understand is why MENT 82 ??!!

I wouldn't say he is harder working than Wright-Phillips (78)...

He is more hardworking now than he was in Real.
But imo SWP is underrated in that aspect, they could probably meet halfway at 80

WayneThePayne

Postby Nrby » 2009 Jan 02, 18:36

after a bit of a talk with brunnoce we have come to the following conclusion about his shooting stats ...

shot accuracy and shot technique could be reversed ... the logic behind this is that he can score easily goals when he is in a lot of space ... but if marked or in a tight angle it gets difficult ... maybe me and brunnoce are wrong but we can't remember him scoring a goal from a difficult position or being marked ... maybe some of you might think that he needs high shot tech to make chip shots but that's the work of Technique ... now his shot acc might not be a 85 and shot tech not a 79 ... so I would say an SA 84 and ST 80 ... give or take a point from both (the fine tuning is a ladder thing :) )

Nrby

Postby brunnoce » 2009 Jan 02, 18:46

Nrby wrote:after a bit of a talk with brunnoce we have come to the following conclusion about his shooting stats ...

shot accuracy and shot technique could be reversed ... the logic behind this is that he can score easily goals when he is in a lot of space ... but if marked or in a tight angle it gets difficult ... maybe me and brunnoce are wrong but we can't remember him scoring a goal from a difficult position or being marked ... maybe some of you might think that he needs high shot tech to make chip shots but that's the work of Technique ... now his shot acc might not be a 85 and shot tech not a 79 ... so I would say an SA 84 and ST 80 ... give or take a point from both (the fine tuning is a ladder thing :) )

ok, first let me tell u guys that MASTER_W11 an old friend from evo-Web and a new comer here is the one that pointed this out to me, so i went to chat with nrby.
yeh, we been talking and i think this is what his shooting should be..
u can notice that when he has space and is free he can aim really well his shoots aways gets far corners and usually in places where keepers cant reach, evan with weak shoots, just look his first goal against Hull City, he is free after he kill the defender (lol) and he than he has great aiming...
hes problem though comes when he has people marking him or when he gest into dificult positioning, and i think the best way to mirror that in the game would be by lowering his ST, that in junction with his poor balance will assemble what he is like in real life

my suggestion is:
Shoot Accurancy:85
Shoot Power: 82
Shoot Technic: 80

brunnoce

Postby brunnoce » 2009 Jan 02, 18:53

just to show up a bit our point take a look at this video, minute 1:48
http://videos.sapo.pt/kh3N6GGWGKOCRoehYnoz

brunnoce

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Jan 02, 18:54

I dont think his placement is as good as Torres, 84 would be better.

lfc 4 eva

Next

Return to Santos FC