Domenico Criscito

Moderators: Helios, Mod's

Domenico Criscito

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:13

Young and talented Mimmo, his nickname, was scouted by Genoa playing for Virtus Volla, emidiately being taken into their youth facility. In the season 2002/2003, Criscito made his debut for Genoa just being 16 years old. In the winter of 2004, Juventus took over young Criscito and there he spend two years with the Primavera. Turning in Champions in 2006, the youth player was loaned out to Genoa in Serie B to gain more experience. Being recalled to Juventus in the summer, Criscito made his debut at the highest level of Italian football on the 25th of August 2007 against Livorno. In the January transfer window, Criscito was loaned out to Genoa (which promoted to Serie A) due to lack of playing time.

Domenico is a young talented defender, excelling defensively. He's quite strong and has an excellent reading of the game, combined with good dribbling skills and passing aswell as technique which allow him to play left-back too. He's also an excellent header for his age.

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Domenico CRISCITO

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Aug 26, 10:19

alex 10 wrote:Suggestion Recap:
BB: 79(crisfar) 78(zuo) 83(rfuna, alex) Disagree: Nico90
TS: 83(rfuna, alex)
AGI: 80(alex)
Tech: 78/79(alex)
ST: 70(nico)(jmg)
Cond: 7(nico)(ace)
SPA: 78(nico, alex)
LPA: 76 (Rfuna, alex, nico90)
LPS: 78 alex
Curl: 76 (Rfuna, alex, nico90)

i prefer those suggestions..

and about A/D ratio, i think we should drop him to DEF 75/74 and bump ATT over 73.. and AGG should go up to at least 75/76

Rfuna wrote:I'd leave him as a CB its just that he's not 1st choice in that position.

imo this is wrong, it's from the last 2 months of last championship that he's lined up as WB, this is his main Position now, @ Genoa and also in Senior NT, where he fills the LSB role, without taking in account the last U23 European, where he played LSB again..

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Aug 26, 16:12

Alex_10 wrote:
Rfuna wrote:I'd leave him as a CB its just that he's not 1st choice in that position.

imo this is wrong, it's from the last 2 months of last championship that he's lined up as WB, this is his main Position now, @ Genoa and also in Senior NT, where he fills the LSB role, without taking in account the last U23 European, where he played LSB again..

let him play atleast a full season as WB or SB then we can make the change. Otherwise the computer will still position him there as back up to Modesto.

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Aug 26, 17:13

no problem sir, it was just my opinion, but his CB career is over ;)

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Sep 06, 00:55

Alex_10 wrote:no problem sir, it was just my opinion, but his CB career is over ;)

CHellini, Maldini and Bergomi all played as SBs in the younger days. Its the Italian way of grooming a CB.

Rfuna

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Sep 06, 10:10

Rfuna wrote:
Alex_10 wrote:no problem sir, it was just my opinion, but his CB career is over ;)

CHellini, Maldini and Bergomi all played as SBs in the younger days. Its the Italian way of grooming a CB.

but he's going to do the exact opposite career, from the center to the side :lol: :lol:

Alex_10

Postby Ace » 2009 Sep 06, 10:33

to be honest, Alex is right. by now he's a side player, in Italy NT he played as LSB, and in Genoa in LWB.

his CBs days I think are over, it was his role in Juventus Primavera and Genoa some years ago. But now Gasperson like him as side player, so I think his position can be SB

Ace

Postby Epsi » 2009 Sep 06, 10:41

I think he needs an update, more attack, more agility, better Long passes and curling

Epsi

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Sep 09, 01:56

Ace wrote:to be honest, Alex is right. by now he's a side player, in Italy NT he played as LSB, and in Genoa in LWB.

his CBs days I think are over, it was his role in Juventus Primavera and Genoa some years ago. But now Gasperson like him as side player, so I think his position can be SB

I think we only need to change his main position to SB,and keep CB,'cause a lot players of this database have youth time positions as optional...maybe CB as optional...I don't know...

btw...I saw him with the Azzurra or I'm wrong?

brazilianpesfan

Postby Ace » 2009 Sep 09, 10:27

brazilianpesfan wrote:btw...I saw him with the Azzurra or I'm wrong?

you right, he played for Italy NT twice :)

Ace

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Sep 09, 17:04

brazilianpesfan wrote:I think we only need to change his main position to SB,and keep CB,'cause a lot players of this database have youth time positions as optional...

AGree. Also consider that Genoa play with a back 3 and Criscito can fill in ably, if required. If Genoa played with a back 4 then maybe, because Cristico isn't as good playing centrally. Also we would need to lower defence considerably otherwise it would look odd for a SB with defence in green's (once we update defence :D )

Rfuna

Postby zuo » 2009 Sep 09, 17:22

He failed at Juventus in a 4-man defence 2 years ago but mostly for consistency and phisically issues...bad games and his presence wasnt enough dominant....im against a white value for DEF,grygera plays mostly as a SB and his DEF is @77

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Sep 09, 18:08

zuo wrote:and phisically issues...bad games and his presence wasnt enough dominant....
exactly. seeing as he's young, i thinks its a bit premature to say remove CB, especially with genoa employing a back 3. A lot of teams play SBs as CBs in a 3-man defence (Lukovic and Feronetti at Udinese, Raggi and Stankevicius at Sampdoria).

zuo wrote:im against a white value for DEF,grygera plays mostly as a SB and his DEF is @77
Grygera earns that value through years of experience ;)

Rfuna

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Sep 09, 19:53

Rfuna wrote:
zuo wrote:and phisically issues...bad games and his presence wasnt enough dominant....
exactly. seeing as he's young, i thinks its a bit premature to say remove CB, especially with genoa employing a back 3. A lot of teams play SBs as CBs in a 3-man defence (Lukovic and Feronetti at Udinese, Raggi and Stankevicius at Sampdoria).

this is true, but look at the man you mentioned.. none of them is wafer thin as Criscito, they're physical defenders that can count on their body qualities.. Criscito is fast, agile and technically well-rounded, and has found his spot on flank, attacking with intelligence and covering with his sharp reactions and good positioning.. he's not a train like Maicon..
though WB should be his registered position, with SB and CB as secondary.

Rfuna wrote:
zuo wrote:im against a white value for DEF,grygera plays mostly as a SB and his DEF is @77
Grygera earns that value through years of experience ;)

about this, i can fairly say that talking about positioning he s second to no one in the "SB world" (taking in account that he's "still" a CB), but probably leaving his DEF too high could prevent him to join the attack often.. anyway I'm trying a lot of different combination of ATT/DEF/AGG/REA for his new WB/SB set, when i come up to something useful i will post it..

Alex_10

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Sep 10, 18:45

When he plays as SB/WB..is he more defensive or agressive?
maybe we can try ATT and DEF values close...just like this...is a example not a suggestion ;)

ATT :69
DEF :75

brazilianpesfan

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Sep 17, 02:21

i think we should go all 'sergio ramos' on this guy and give him a weird A/D ratio. Right now I'm thinking Attack @ 69 and defence @ 77. TS needs to go up, I suggest @ 83also:

ACC @ 82
stamina @ 83
agility @ 79
tech @ 77
SPA @ 74
SPS @ 75
LPA @ 76
LPS @ 78
curl @ 76
SA @ 67
ST @ 70 - had another superb shot vs Napoli before he was sent off for... actually not sure why he was sent off

Rfuna

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Sep 17, 03:34

agree...maybe we can increase agression too...Comparing to Sergio ,they actually have a lot of diference between the values.

brazilianpesfan

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Sep 22, 10:40

Rfuna wrote:i think we should go all 'sergio ramos' on this guy and give him a weird A/D ratio. Right now I'm thinking Attack @ 69 and defence @ 77. TS needs to go up, I suggest @ 83also:

ACC @ 82
stamina @ 83
agility @ 79
tech @ 77
SPA @ 74
SPS @ 75
LPA @ 76
LPS @ 78
curl @ 76
SA @ 67
ST @ 70 - had another superb shot vs Napoli before he was sent off for... actually not sure why he was sent off

I think there is a clearer issue. He needs his registered position changed to SB most likely. We are comparing him with Ramos...correctly who is a SB. Then a lot of your suggestions make more sense. Otherwise he will be the most well rounded CB at the age of only 22....not really fair to other guys. If he is a SB...why only 83 for STA. I think 83 is too low for his Shot Power...and why only 67sa/70st?

p.s. He got sent off for saying F*** You to the Ref. I'm sure you read the discussion on Evo-Web ;)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Sep 23, 06:11

Edited:
Length: 181 (-2cm)
Weight: 73 (+3kg)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Ace » 2009 Oct 11, 22:20

jmg721 wrote:Edited:
Length: 181 (-2cm)
Weight: 73 (+3kg)

in his official website he's listed as 183 cm, 70 kg

Ace

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Nov 30, 21:15

updated acc, ts, attack, defence, stamina, agility, spa, sps, lpa, lps, tech, sa, sp, st, curling, and changed registered position to SB.

Thoughts on the removal of covering*?

Rfuna

PreviousNext

Return to FC Zenit Saint Petersburg