ALAN KARDEC

Moderators: rafzin, pedala robinho, tamaguchi_japa, Anders, Mod's

ALAN KARDEC

Postby rafzin » 2009 Jun 10, 23:20

rafzin

by »

Re: ALAN KARDEC | Vasco da Gama

Postby CrO_WoNdEr » 2009 Jun 12, 12:35

Hajduk Split from Croatia wants to sign him ;)
Here's a croatian source http://sportske.jutarnji.hr/index.php?cmd=show_clanak&clanak_id=11513

CrO_WoNdEr

Re: ALAN KARDEC

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Aug 27, 20:17

Signed with Internacional.

Well, good luck. He is like "our Bendtner"... ;)

I actually liked him, but most fans didn't. Vasco fans are way too demanding about youth vasco players:
*Morais was thrown away from the team, even though he was the best player of the team...
*Vílson has been playing well for almost the whole year, but 90% of the fans don't like him, and blame him when a goal is conceded...
*Alex Teixeira wasn't playing well in his first season (17 years old) and everybody wanted to dismiss him...
*Kardec is just 20 and he a 0,26 goal-game ratio (playing almost 100 games, since 18 years old) is in vasco since 11 years old, in the main striker in Brazil U22, and people don't believe in him...

He goes to inter and we get a percentual in Ramon and Titi and a little more sympathy with the Inter president.

dsc748

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Aug 27, 21:28

I still don't know why his Jump is so low. I mean, although he's a 185 guy, he really can fly. His jumps are impressive, pretty much similar with Bendtner (thanks for the comparison, dsc748 :D ). Although he don't deserves a 87 as Bendtner, a 84 wouldn't be bad. I'd like to see some thoughts of dsc748 on first post stats ;) !

pedala robinho

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Aug 28, 02:05

Will illustrate my points with videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WAZPUlOens
-far from being slow or unagile...

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Es ... 3303-7824-
GOL+DO+VASCO+ALAN+KARDEC+APROVEITA+CRUZAMENTO+E+MARCA+O+TERCEIRO+AOS+DO+TEMPO,00.html
-pushed over. His balance isn't really impressive, but he can header very accuratly even while under pressure.

http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Es ... PO,00.html
-great header technique. Everything a good header needs: Power, placement, great jumper and as you can see he doesn't get the space by balance but by jump and agility.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7QpLHcLwJg
-Pushed over again. Great jumpers and great shots. Don't really blame him, he did all he could. He had just turned 19 at the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcOg40jpDB8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_sqFbEd ... ature=fvwp
-All his qualities. Great jumper, high agility (considering his height), knows how to score, good header. Can't push the CBs but can hold his own sometimes.

Not a dumb player, very good vision of the game knows what to do (although he has problems in the execution) and the most important (IMO) a boy with personality and simple, he is a "good boy": never made a hard foul, never complains with referees, never discussed with coaches or teammates (6 cards in +90 games)

----
Oh and I compared him to Bendter because of the treatment the fans give to him. It is sad, a boy playing in the main team since 18 years old in a bad team and making the fans go crazy, even though he wasn't the worst player. And he at least is a player who tries, his attitude isn't the problem... that way freaking eurico screwed all our young players.

IMO the most similar player to him would be a player like van Persie with a very good header and not all that skill. Don't know an example, he is a very different player.

dsc748

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Aug 29, 03:22

Some of thoughts that I had when I saw Kardec:

* Good positioning on crosses and corners, a good positioning front of the box too, but sometimes seems a bit lost on in-game movements. Isn't a suggestion, but my thought was something like ATT: 80.
* I compared only his Jump with Bendtner, as they have different styles of play, but a similar capacity of jump. I would give probably a JMP: 83~85, as he really is able to fly, and, as you said, is where he win the headers in opposition box.
* Plus, his reaction to move inside of the box and win headers is pretty good. Is because of this that he win so many headers, he anticipate the defenders and jumps really high. I wouldn't suggest anything yet, but I think his Response is one of his main weapons (although 81 is already a good value for an younger).
* Agility sure needs an increase IMO, I probably would go with 78~79, basing on some games that I said about Alan Kardec. I think he's more agile than Bendtner, but let's consider Bendtner is almost 10cm/10kg more than Kardec, a 78 would still make him more agile.
* I don't have thoughts about TS/ACC :P .
* I have doubts about Technique, would like to take a closer look to his trapping of ball. Of course he isn't impressive at that, but I'm not sure he's a shit as 76 suggests.
* Seems to be a player with * Lines star, as he never start the run before the pass, and is pretty hard to catch him off the game.

Well, my thoughts for now :D !

pedala robinho

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Aug 31, 04:27

Attack: 76-79 combined with positioning star may be good enough.
Defence: 36 Don't know. He is a normal striker, not going back often, but if the CBs start passing the ball to each other he pressures.
Balance: 82-83 IMO he isn't much stronger than Kléber, he is very skinny for his role.
Stamina: 80 He is young, it is probably still being improved.
Top Speed: 78-79 Sometimes good
Acceleration: 78-79 " "
Response: 81 He is smart, he is a project of a poacher and can improve but is pretty good already.
Agility: 76-78 Probably one of the most agile "header CFs".
Dribble Accuracy: 75-76 Not bright
Dribble Speed: 76 " "
Short Pass Accuracy: 71 He has a pretty smart pass. More speed than precision. Maybe more teamwork than passing skill too
Short Pass Speed: 73 " "
Long Pass Acc.: 70 " "
Long Pass Speed: 73-74 " "
Shot Accuracy: 76-77 He knows how to score, but IMO he is a little unlucky.
Shot Power: 80 Just enough to score. I don't remember him striking with all his power (that should he higher)
Shot Technique: 78 Will be great, but for now ok.
Free Kick Accuracy: 67 Once he took one. In the bar if I am not mistaken, but not a technical one neither strong. Like Drogba in the beggining of the PL this year. Will find the video.
Curling: 72 Not bright.
Header: 84 Not kidding, with a good crosses (Kléber?) he may be a sweet weapon.
Jump: 80 When I see him jumping I rememeber a little of basketball. Like those guards trying to dunk.
Technique: 76 Lower than DA IMO.
Aggression: 83 Not very agressive. Really. Ramon (LB) is much more agressive than him. He prefers to pass if he isn't well positioned.
Mentality: 73-74 Not really good. He suffers a lot with the pressure of the fans.
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 73-75 Actually he is pretty good in this, but could be better if he played more.
Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 5 90 games in 3 years. Pretty good for a 20 old guy, but as not a regular starter I agree.
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5 Maybe lower... Don't really remember him with the left
Weak Foot frequency: 4 ""
Consistency: 5 Like conditining

Positioning[?] With a 77-79 attack it is pretty correct.

---
All in all I agree with almost everything Raf posted. Just think his BB could be slightly lower and jump slightly higher. And if positioning is awarded his att should be decreased a little bit.

dsc748

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Sep 03, 22:33

tamaguchi_japa

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2009 Sep 03, 23:27

new pic:

tamaguchi_japa

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Sep 25, 14:10

Header can be 86~88 easily.

squallzinn

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Sep 25, 16:57

squallzinn wrote:Header can be 86~88 easily.

His header technique is very accurate but it would be very unfait to put him in that level already. 84 is already one of the highest in Brazil already and it makes him able to header pretty accurately and with a good power. He can be a contender to a 86-87 in future but not yet.

dsc748

Postby squallzinn » 2009 Sep 28, 17:06

dsc748 wrote:
squallzinn wrote:Header can be 86~88 easily.

His header technique is very accurate but it would be very unfait to put him in that level already. 84 is already one of the highest in Brazil already and it makes him able to header pretty accurately and with a good power. He can be a contender to a 86-87 in future but not yet.

Washington have 88. I think Alan Kardec hearders more accurated than Washington, although Washington has a better balance and positioning who helps him a lot.

squallzinn

Postby Mouarikh » 2009 Oct 09, 09:56

Um, I found this guy in the AFC this morning. I checked and didn't see that he moved to an Asian club and found nothing, I assumed he was moved by mistake and moved him back to the Brazilian Serie A.

I quit the forum. Stop contacting me on pm's please.
Mouarikh

Postby Paddy » 2009 Oct 09, 16:53

Paddy

Postby pedala robinho » 2009 Oct 09, 19:34

If I'm not mistaking he has 3 goals in the U20 Championship. Paddy, mate, the first goal was Alex Teixeira ;) .

Anyways, he seems to be a good striker. Don't has really impressive skills, but seems to know the way to the goal. His headers are quite accurate and his leap reminds to basketball players, really. He has an ok/good speed without the ball, can control the ball, but his trapping is entirely inconsistent. Still workable. As said by dsc748, he has a good link up/game-play intelligence, but seems to fail in the execution. Although big, he isn't really strong, even because he's skinny.

pedala robinho

Postby DHX » 2009 Nov 24, 05:22

To me he's better of Alecsandro.

DHX

Postby brazilianpesfan » 2009 Dec 14, 01:41

sold from Vasco to SL Benfica for 6 million.Please move him

brazilianpesfan

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Dec 14, 03:16

No official confirmation yet, but the deal is done apparently 2,5 million euros (nearly 6,4 million reais).

dsc748

Postby Pikka » 2009 Dec 14, 20:32

It's official. Moved to benfica for 2.5 million euros :)

One suggestion: Header: 85/86.
He's an awsome header that can place the ball quite good with accuracy and power .

Pikka

Postby dsc748 » 2009 Dec 14, 23:35

Pikka wrote:It's official. Moved to benfica for 2.5 million euros :)

One suggestion: Header: 85/86.
He's an awsome header that can place the ball quite good with accuracy and power .

Souce: ?, didn't find anything in Benfica or Vasco neither in Inter site. Also nothing in Inter and vasco official twitters

His problem is that he is just 20 and very inconsistent. In future he probably will be an 87+ player. With the 85 he would have a much better record than his 0.25 as he isn't ready to be a starter in Brazil, who would say Benfica... IMO raising his header wouldn't be wrong, just hasty.

dsc748

Next

Return to Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras