Some of thoughts that I had when I saw Kardec:
* Good positioning on crosses and corners, a good positioning front of the box too, but sometimes seems a bit lost on in-game movements. Isn't a suggestion, but my thought was something like ATT: 80
* I compared only his Jump with Bendtner, as they have different styles of play, but a similar capacity of jump. I would give probably a JMP: 83
, as he really is able to fly, and, as you said, is where he win the headers in opposition box.
* Plus, his reaction to move inside of the box and win headers is pretty good. Is because of this that he win so many headers, he anticipate the defenders and jumps really high. I wouldn't suggest anything yet, but I think his Response is one of his main weapons (although 81
is already a good value for an younger).
* Agility sure needs an increase IMO, I probably would go with 78
, basing on some games that I said about Alan Kardec. I think he's more agile than Bendtner, but let's consider Bendtner is almost 10cm/10kg more than Kardec, a 78
would still make him more agile.
* I don't have thoughts about TS/ACC
* I have doubts about Technique, would like to take a closer look to his trapping of ball. Of course he isn't impressive at that, but I'm not sure he's a shit as 76
* Seems to be a player with * Lines star, as he never start the run before the pass, and is pretty hard to catch him off the game.
Well, my thoughts for now