Cristian Ledesma

Moderators: zuo, čale, crisfar, Epsi, Mod's

Cristian Ledesma

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:35

Spoiler: show
Stats Explained:

Physical Abilites:
He is slow, and definitely not as fast as Donadel. He uses his BB, Res & DS to compensate for his lack of pace. He does have a decent 1st two steps, and then usually gets beaten for pace. He needs to have a high BB to make him play realistic. He is great at shielding the ball from defenders, and can occasional make a crunching tackle. He is not as strong as Bentivoglio or Kolarov, but given the size difference they should still be stronger. Ledesma will still be able to get out muscled by the Totti's or even Cassano's of the Serie A. But he will also be able to body out the likes of Stankevicious. I have been a bit harsh on his agility and he does look much more agile WITH the ball, but much of his deficiencies in defense come from his inability to change direction quickly.

Attk/Def & Res:
He is a streaky player in this aspect. It basically determines if he had a good game or not...how sharp he is on the day. I would say 4 out of 5 games, he has a very sharp response. On his bad days he has good response. Where are defense I'd say 2 out of 5 he is bad in his positioning anticipation, and general reading defensively, 2 out of 5 he is solid, and 1 out of 5 he is good. He is definitely is an offensive threat, but rarely gets into the attack except following set pieces. His most common defensive strategy is to put put pressure on the ball and commit, and try to poke ball away or react quickly to deflect a pass. He is so reliant on his sharp reflexes that when takes a poor angle or doesn't have his sharp response he looks very bad defensively. He is often the 1st to react to loose balls, and despite his below average physical tools he intelligently places himself in the field to be there defensively in a counter attack, and start up the counter attack himself in transition. IMO one of the 5 most responsive CMF in the Serie A, and I'd put him on par with De Rossi. He has more defensive responsibilities as he is responsible for at time covering the back line, but also starting the counter attacks. So he come across as a more defensive minded player....but that is just the role of the Deep-Lying Playmaker. Like Liverani, he is better at getting open of passes, and getting the attack going even though it is from a deeper position. He is better in his defensive responsibilities than both Liverani & Bentivoglio, and with his good response, I don't feel anything higher than 72 would be fair for Def.

Abilities On the Ball:
He can go on good runs, but it is usually because he is out muscling people, not using fancy dribbling or pace to beat them. But he isn't bad at dribbling, and shows quick feet with the ball. He actually doesn't loose much of his limited pace when on the ball. Better close control than Cavani, Donadel & Bentivoglio....but not Montolivo or Liverani.He doesn't have a world class 1st touch, but he is very cool with it. Same control if he is wide open, or two players charging on him. Doesn't get flustered. Really nice chest control, and great at making a 1st touch that will allow a successful 2nd...which is usually a quick pass.

Passing & Set Pieces:
He can make every pass possible, the problem is the lack of consistency of completing the pass. Often the passes look fantastic, but no one is there. This is the main reason I decided to not give him the *playmaker, and a relatively average TW for a "playmaker". So I don't want to punish his Passing accuracy stats too much, because he is a brilliant passer. Similar to Montolivo, that he has no problem with the simple passes, but isn't able to hook up on the killer balls for the amount that he does them. Another issue in his passing game is that especially his Spasses...he puts too much on them at times which makes them hard to control. So I definitely wanted to display that his Passing Speeds were better than his Passing Accuracies. He also is very good at Long passes off of set-pieces, as well as the occasional direct FK goal. But I think he uses power or placement on his FK's than an exceptional amount of Curl. I don't think he has more curl than Montolivo or Liverani especially considering the use of it in the passing game. His long passes tend to resemble De Rossi's or Palombo's rather than the finesse of Liverani & Montolivo.

Fitness and Work rate:
He seems to puts a lot of pressure on early in matches, and late...and seems to just lay back, and conserve energy a bit during the middle. Just using bursts of energy, but storing enough to be able to run in the last 10 min, and doesn't look to tired after the match. Again, that is tricky to put into stats. So I am thinking that since he doesn't ever get subbed due to fatigue, and plays very often that a higher value for Stamina is necessary. And to contrast that, I will go with maybe a bit of a harsh Mentality & Agg...so that he doesn't play more hardworking than he consistently plays. I would rate Kuzmanovic similarly in Mentality. After trying out the stats with aggression 72 and *CMF as the registered position, he was getting into the box way too often, and ignoring defensive responsibilities. So I had to make him a *DMF to represent his "deep-lying playmaker" tendencies, and lowered his aggression to 69 from 72. He rarely is used as a sub, and started this season playing 90 minutes in 22 of Lazio's 1st 23 matches. Recently he has been given more rest with their run to win the Copa Italia, where he played the full 120+ min.

Special Abilities:
He definitely needs *Passing, because like Montolivo he goes for a lot of killer balls. But I can't give him the *Playmaker star, even though he would be categorized as a playmaker. He can play that role well...but with the lack of a high rate of success, I feel a good TW value would be more appropriate. Because he is very unselfish, and tries to distribute to his teammates a lot. I also considered *outside, and decided against *center as he does tend to track to the left to help out Kolarov usually.

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Cristian Daniel LEDESMA

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 26, 07:54

Just noticed his passing speeds look quite low. They are much faster than Liverani's. And good enough quality to deserve higher values.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Mar 01, 17:17

jmg721 wrote:Just noticed his passing speeds look quite low. They are much faster than Liverani's. And good enough quality to deserve higher values.

haven't seen him play recently but I'm all for an increase in SPS.

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 01, 19:14

I wouldn't mind 83 in both Passing Speeds....but if we go higher than that we likely will need to discuss lowering Passing Accuracies.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Mar 01, 21:27

jmg721 wrote:I wouldn't mind 83 in both Passing Speeds....but if we go higher than that we likely will need to discuss lowering Passing Accuracies.

83 sounds good

Rfuna

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Mar 07, 11:16

agree to 83 *PS

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 Mar 07, 11:25

Agree too!

BECKS23LA

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 07, 11:33

updated!! 8-)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 06, 06:55

I know you have mentioned Ron about his mentality. IMO he is currently 1 point above Liverani....and if anything I could see see Liverani being dropped to a 75 before I could see Ledesma raised to anything above a 78. They play very similarly in the aspect that they only get involved in bursts or when the game is brought to them. Obviously Ledesma has a little more bite...but I wouldn't go more than 2 or 3(MAX) above Liverani. And I think Liverani should be possibly 74-76 range.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 06, 21:42

jmg721 wrote:I know you have mentioned Ron about his mentality. IMO he is currently 1 point above Liverani....and if anything I could see see Liverani being dropped to a 75 before I could see Ledesma raised to anything above a 78. They play very similarly in the aspect that they only get involved in bursts or when the game is brought to them. Obviously Ledesma has a little more bite...but I wouldn't go more than 2 or 3(MAX) above Liverani. And I think Liverani should be possibly 74-76 range.
It makes sense about Liverani, because he's first and foremost a playmaker, plus he lacks in size. But perhaps 74 is too low for central midfielder :? I think was too generous about Ledesma, mistaking his importance to Lazio as reason to give him 80+ mentality. Especially when he disappears in big games (more recently against Inter). I think I will pose this question to lo zio to get a third opinion. But I think your reasoning regarding Ledesma and Liverani makes sense.

Rfuna

Postby crisfar » 2009 May 06, 23:45

His DA is 2 pts higher than De Rossi, don't you guys think the roman is a slightly better dribbler than Ledesma which I think does not deserve a 83?

crisfar

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 16, 23:26

jmg721 wrote:I know you have mentioned Ron about his mentality. IMO he is currently 1 point above Liverani....and if anything I could see see Liverani being dropped to a 75 before I could see Ledesma raised to anything above a 78. They play very similarly in the aspect that they only get involved in bursts or when the game is brought to them. Obviously Ledesma has a little more bite...but I wouldn't go more than 2 or 3(MAX) above Liverani. And I think Liverani should be possibly 74-76 range.

uppon further testing (CPU vs CPU, green arrows) it appears you're right. +80 mentality makes Ledesma too aggressive, that's not his style at all. It makes more sense when you compare him to Matuzalem who is seemingly more involved in the general play, chasing after anyone on the ball, while Ledesma reels back to shield the defence.

Rfuna

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 17, 01:09

Pretty sure he will be my next update on evo-web...thanks for testing that out 8-)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 May 19, 12:02

He's now stated as 78Kg.

Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
DeFrenZ

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 19, 15:47

DeFrenZ wrote:He's now stated as 78Kg.

Damn it...I am working on a new set, and a lot of my explanation was on the fact that he was only 70kg :x

This changes a lot :ugeek:

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 May 21, 11:20

C.D. Ledesma is a deep lying central midfielder with a powerful shot with either foot, and occasionally scores goals from long range. His most famous goal from distance, coming in the Derby della Capitale of December 2006, which gave Lazio the lead over Roma.He joined the youth system of top Argentine club Boca Juniors.In 2001 he was noticed by Lecce, whose sports director Pantaleo Corvino decided to bring Ledesma to Salento, where he immediately became a regular in the team. At Lecce, despite being young.In July 2006, Roman club Lazio signed Ledesma, after Lecce were relegated to Serie B.Ledesma's first year in the capital, the 2006-07 season, saw him establish himself as a key player despite a difficult start. His first moment of magic, came in the Derby, when he scored a rocket of a strike from 25 metres out. He continued this good form until the end of the season, by which time Lazio had qualified for the UEFA Champions League. He is currently a mainstay for the Lazio, and one of the club vice-captains.
---------
Name: Cristian Daniel LEDESMA

Club: SS Lazio
Number: 24
Position: CM, *DM
Nationality: Argentina

Foot: R
Side: B

Length: 180 cm
Weight: 78 kg

Attack: 74
Defence: 71
Balance: 83
Stamina: 85
Top Speed: 76
Acceleration: 78
Response: 87
Agility: 80
Dribble Accuracy: 81
Dribble Speed: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 84
Long Pass Acc.: 83
Long Pass Speed: 86
Shot Accuracy: 77
Shot Power: 88
Shot Technique: 78
Free Kick Accuracy: 83
Curling: 82
Header: 74
Jump: 72
Technique: 83
Aggression: 69
Mentality: 77
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 84
Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot frequency: 7
Consistency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Passing
*Middle Shooting

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=l01F5O5S9 ... re=related

Stats Explained:

Physical Abilites:
He is slow, and definitely not as fast as Donadel. He uses his BB, Res & DS to compensate for his lack of pace. He does have a decent 1st two steps, and then usually gets beaten for pace. He needs to have a high BB to make him play realistic. He is great at shielding the ball from defenders, and can occasional make a crunching tackle. He is not as strong as Bentivoglio or Kolarov, but given the size difference they should still be stronger. Ledesma will still be able to get out muscled by the Totti's or even Cassano's of the Serie A. But he will also be able to body out the likes of Stankevicious. I have been a bit harsh on his agility and he does look much more agile WITH the ball, but much of his deficiencies in defense come from his inability to change direction quickly.

Attk/Def & Res:
He is a streaky player in this aspect. It basically determines if he had a good game or not...how sharp he is on the day. I would say 4 out of 5 games, he has a very sharp response. On his bad days he has good response. Where are defense I'd say 2 out of 5 he is bad in his positioning anticipation, and general reading defensively, 2 out of 5 he is solid, and 1 out of 5 he is good. He is definitely is an offensive threat, but rarely gets into the attack except following set pieces. His most common defensive strategy is to put put pressure on the ball and commit, and try to poke ball away or react quickly to deflect a pass. He is so reliant on his sharp reflexes that when takes a poor angle or doesn't have his sharp response he looks very bad defensively. He is often the 1st to react to loose balls, and despite his below average physical tools he intelligently places himself in the field to be there defensively in a counter attack, and start up the counter attack himself in transition. IMO one of the 5 most responsive CMF in the Serie A, and I'd put him on par with De Rossi. He has more defensive responsibilities as he is responsible for at time covering the back line, but also starting the counter attacks. So he come across as a more defensive minded player....but that is just the role of the Deep-Lying Playmaker. Like Liverani, he is better at getting open of passes, and getting the attack going even though it is from a deeper position. He is better in his defensive responsibilities than both Liverani & Bentivoglio, and with his good response, I don't feel anything higher than 72 would be fair for Def.

Abilities On the Ball:
He can go on good runs, but it is usually because he is out muscling people, not using fancy dribbling or pace to beat them. But he isn't bad at dribbling, and shows quick feet with the ball. He actually doesn't loose much of his limited pace when on the ball. Better close control than Cavani, Donadel & Bentivoglio....but not Montolivo or Liverani.He doesn't have a world class 1st touch, but he is very cool with it. Same control if he is wide open, or two players charging on him. Doesn't get flustered. Really nice chest control, and great at making a 1st touch that will allow a successful 2nd...which is usually a quick pass.

Passing & Set Pieces:
He can make every pass possible, the problem is the lack of consistency of completing the pass. Often the passes look fantastic, but no one is there. This is the main reason I decided to not give him the *playmaker, and a relatively average TW for a "playmaker". So I don't want to punish his Passing accuracy stats too much, because he is a brilliant passer. Similar to Montolivo, that he has no problem with the simple passes, but isn't able to hook up on the killer balls for the amount that he does them. Another issue in his passing game is that especially his Spasses...he puts too much on them at times which makes them hard to control. So I definitely wanted to display that his Passing Speeds were better than his Passing Accuracies. He also is very good at Long passes off of set-pieces, as well as the occasional direct FK goal. But I think he uses power or placement on his FK's than an exceptional amount of Curl. I don't think he has more curl than Montolivo or Liverani especially considering the use of it in the passing game. His long passes tend to resemble De Rossi's or Palombo's rather than the finesse of Liverani & Montolivo.

Fitness and Work rate:
He seems to puts a lot of pressure on early in matches, and late...and seems to just lay back, and conserve energy a bit during the middle. Just using bursts of energy, but storing enough to be able to run in the last 10 min, and doesn't look to tired after the match. Again, that is tricky to put into stats. So I am thinking that since he doesn't ever get subbed due to fatigue, and plays very often that a higher value for Stamina is necessary. And to contrast that, I will go with maybe a bit of a harsh Mentality & Agg...so that he doesn't play more hardworking than he consistently plays. I would rate Kuzmanovic similarly in Mentality. After trying out the stats with aggression 72 and *CMF as the registered position, he was getting into the box way too often, and ignoring defensive responsibilities. So I had to make him a *DMF to represent his "deep-lying playmaker" tendencies, and lowered his aggression to 69 from 72. He rarely is used as a sub, and started this season playing 90 minutes in 22 of Lazio's 1st 23 matches. Recently he has been given more rest with their run to win the Copa Italia, where he played the full 120+ min.

Special Abilities:
He definitely needs *Passing, because like Montolivo he goes for a lot of killer balls. But I can't give him the *Playmaker star, even though he would be categorized as a playmaker. He can play that role well...but with the lack of a high rate of success, I feel a good TW value would be more appropriate. Because he is very unselfish, and tries to distribute to his teammates a lot. I also considered *outside, and decided against *center as he does tend to track to the left to help out Kolarov usually.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby Vandeach » 2009 May 22, 17:11

1st post, without doubt. Great read, fantasticly explained and most importantly accurate stats ;).

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby BECKS23LA » 2009 May 22, 17:21

Yes, without doubt!
And we can swap DA and DS

BECKS23LA

Postby Rfuna » 2009 May 22, 18:16

nice in-depth read, but you're setting the bar too high with all this writing :lol:. Also lets not descredit AB1s work, i thought his stats were quite good also.

Rfuna

Postby zuo » 2009 May 22, 18:44

jmg am i wrong or you have a "passion" for playmakers? :)
btw i think that now with 78 kg his BB should come down.
borriello is by FAR powerful than him and he's currently still at
180 cm,73 kg,81 BB

ledesma is 180 cm,78 kg, 83 BB.

i also believe that zambrotta(1 cm more,2 kg lighter) is also still stronger than him,and zambrotta is at 82 BB.

also stankovic 1 cm more,3 kg less is on 82 BB.

just want to share opinions with this

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Next

Return to SS Lazio