Gianluca Zambrotta, FC Chiasso

Moderators: mracho, Mod's

Gianluca Zambrotta, FC Chiasso

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:52

Last edited by jmg721 on 2009 Sep 25, 07:20, edited 4 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Gianluca ZAMBROTTA

Postby Alex_10 » 2009 Jul 13, 09:49

Rfuna wrote:Waiting for responses on SPA and SPS. Maybe also lower attack by 1pt to 74 and LPA to 81 thoughts

uhm, i'm not sure about passing but ATT should stay the same cause he places quite well in attack but sometimes i clearly see that lacks the will to go ahead and join the attack maneuver

]The Italian Corner on PSD[ http://pesstatsdatabase.com/off-topic-chit-chat/italians-do-it-better-a-k-a-the-italian-corner-t12414.html
Alex_10

Postby prosser2k10 » 2009 Jul 27, 02:07

goodd stats IMO he's 1 of the best full backs in the world
my suggestions
stamina:94
TS:83
;)

Sheffield Wednesday FC
Cameron De'Oliveira
PS3/PS4 user. Gamertag: Prosser2k11
follow my twitter if you like, @prosserfitness
prosser2k10

Postby juve2008 » 2009 Aug 08, 23:37

I think he deserves a middle shooting star. He tries shooting to the net when there is none one to pass.

juve2008

Postby Jim_Boi » 2009 Aug 12, 21:40

prosser2k9 wrote:goodd stats IMO he's 1 of the best full backs in the world
my suggestions
;)

He no longer has the legs to run up and down like he used to, so I disagree with increasing his Stamina instead it should be lowered to 87/88. Agree with TS 83 though

Jim_Boi

Postby Misery- » 2009 Aug 23, 03:29

Jim_Boi wrote:
my suggestions
;)

He no longer has the legs to run up and down like he used to, so I disagree with increasing his Stamina instead it should be lowered to 87/88. Agree with TS 83 though

agree with stamina drop, but maybe 89.

TS should go down to 82/83, like janks, goes attack but cant get back in time.

after all the physical stats drop due to age, i propose increase of technique, showed great control and retention of ball. technique to 81/82

Misery-

Postby Playboy » 2009 Sep 12, 12:53

Misery- wrote:
Jim_Boi wrote:
my suggestions
;)

agree with stamina drop, but maybe 89.

TS should go down to 82/83, like janks, goes attack but cant get back in time.

after all the physical stats drop due to age, i propose increase of technique, showed great control and retention of ball. technique to 81/82

I would agree with stamina 89
technique 81
top speed 84 could stay.. he just needs some time to accelerate
Acceleration 82

Playboy

Postby Jim_Boi » 2009 Nov 16, 23:19

update?

Jim_Boi

Postby Ace » 2009 Nov 16, 23:46

me and Mr RVN were the authors of these stats, what about assign the first post to me? :) I will fix some template errors, and make a recap to see what we agreed and what not

Ace

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Nov 26, 18:56

On a different note, I'm surprised to see his defence so high, as whilst I've always admired Zambrotta's attacking ability, his defensive ability leaves a lot to be desired. Oh and P01 Overlapping run is a must for him.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
Vandeach

Postby Tom » 2009 Nov 26, 21:00

Vandeach wrote:On a different note, I'm surprised to see his defence so high, as whilst I've always admired Zambrotta's attacking ability, his defensive ability leaves a lot to be desired.

I disagree, I believe he's well rated for Defence. He gets caught of out position occasionally because he bombs forward a lot, his actual positional sense and tackling are, on the whole, pretty impressive. Very similar to Alan Hutton or Joan Capdevila in this area, I feel.

Tom

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Nov 26, 23:02

GoonerLover66 wrote:
Vandeach wrote:On a different note, I'm surprised to see his defence so high, as whilst I've always admired Zambrotta's attacking ability, his defensive ability leaves a lot to be desired.

I disagree, I believe he's well rated for Defence. He gets caught of out position occasionally because he bombs forward a lot, his actual positional sense and tackling are, on the whole, pretty impressive. Very similar to Alan Hutton or Joan Capdevila in this area, I feel.

agree with Gooner. defence stats are fine, I think only his shooting stats and stamina need work. Speeds stats i haven't a clue at the moment

Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
Rfuna

Postby Ajacied_Breda1 » 2009 Nov 27, 13:10

I disagree with that suggestion for Defence too. As Tom said, Gianluca is perfectly capable at defending but the fact that he rushes forward so much often puts him out of position to perform the required defensive action in time.

I do feel we should adjust a few things, mainly his speed and stamina ratings.

For me, he deserves an 83 in TS and 82 in ACC; whilst the previously suggested 89 for Stamina is acceptable for me too. He's no longer the tireless workhorse he was for Juventus, and to a lesser amount Barcelona, but still has bigger iron lungs than many other full-backs.

I don't think his shooting abilities need an awful lots of adjustment. He still goes for a crack at goal if he's in the position (saw Milan's last CL game?) but he did lose some accuracy on his shots I feel. A 68 for SA would be perfectly fine for me.

Buon compleanno, il pibe d'oro.
Ajacied_Breda1

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Nov 27, 15:04

Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:I disagree with that suggestion for Defence too. As Tom said, Gianluca is perfectly capable at defending but the fact that he rushes forward so much often puts him out of position to perform the required defensive action in time.

I do feel we should adjust a few things, mainly his speed and stamina ratings.

For me, he deserves an 83 in TS and 82 in ACC; whilst the previously suggested 89 for Stamina is acceptable for me too. He's no longer the tireless workhorse he was for Juventus, and to a lesser amount Barcelona, but still has bigger iron lungs than many other full-backs.

I don't think his shooting abilities need an awful lots of adjustment. He still goes for a crack at goal if he's in the position (saw Milan's last CL game?) but he did lose some accuracy on his shots I feel. A 68 for SA would be perfectly fine for me.

So:

TS @ 83
ACC @ 82
stamina @ 89

looks okay to me. SA shouldn't be lowered IMO but ST ought to go up 2/3 pts.

Rfuna

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Nov 27, 18:56

You cannot tell me he deserves a 72 based on this season though. Besides, I merely stated I was 'surprised' to see this value(particularly considering Maicon's current defence value). It wasn't a suggestion of any sorts.

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
Vandeach

Postby Tom » 2009 Nov 27, 22:28

Vandeach wrote:You cannot tell me he deserves a 72 based on this season though. Besides, I merely stated I was 'surprised' to see this value(particularly considering Maicon's current defence value). It wasn't a suggestion of any sorts.

Make up your mind man! You're stating that he doesn't deserve the value based on his current form, yet you're saying that you aren't making a suggestion - although it's apparent that you're strongly implying you're disagreeing with it although you could simply be back-pedalling after not expecting people to disagree with your "implied" suggestion of a Defence decrease.

And Maicon's stats are never going to be altered, unfortunately :(

Tom

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Nov 28, 03:13

GoonerLover66 wrote:
:lol: you damn skippy. not on my watch at least

so whats up with:
TS @ 83
ACC @ 82
stamina @ 89

do we have agrees or not?

Rfuna

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Nov 28, 12:33

GoonerLover66 wrote:
Vandeach wrote:You cannot tell me he deserves a 72 based on this season though. Besides, I merely stated I was 'surprised' to see this value(particularly considering Maicon's current defence value). It wasn't a suggestion of any sorts.

Make up your mind man! You're stating that he doesn't deserve the value based on his current form, yet you're saying that you aren't making a suggestion - although it's apparent that you're strongly implying you're disagreeing with it although you could simply be back-pedalling after not expecting people to disagree with your "implied" suggestion of a Defence decrease.

That's not true, I merely said it is rather obvious that his defensive play hasn't been worthy of a 72 so far this season. My original post wasn't a suggestion as such however, that said I do have him on slightly lower than his current value(70).

Vandeach

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Nov 28, 13:57

Rfuna wrote:TS @ 83
ACC @ 82
stamina @ 89

I agree ;)

Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
DeFrenZ

Postby Jim_Boi » 2009 Nov 28, 14:08

DeFrenZ wrote:
Rfuna wrote:TS @ 83
ACC @ 82
stamina @ 89

I agree ;)

Agree

Jim_Boi

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Nov 28, 15:21

I'm not disagreeing, but why are we lowering stamina? He's always looked to me someone with bundles of energy, someone who can run up and down the touchline non stop. I thought the current value reflected him well.

Vandeach

PreviousNext

Return to UEFA Central-East region