Javier Mascherano

Moderators: Fixer, brazilianpesfan, Korinov, Mod's

Javier Mascherano

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 14:09

INFO:

Spoiler: show
Mascherano made his debut for Liverpool against Sheffield United on 24th February 2007 and was praised by the Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez and team captain Steven Gerrard after Liverpool's 4 - 0 victory. After playing in a match against Arsenal on 31 March, Benitez called Mascherano a "monster of a player." His first Champions League appearance came in the quarter-final first leg against PSV in Eindhoven on 3 April. Hastily establishing himself as a starter at the club, Mascherano played in the Champions League Final that year against AC Milan, which Liverpool lost 2-1. He was voted Liverpool's man of the match by the fans on the official Liverpool website.

In July 2007, Mascherano scored his first two goals for the senior Argentina's team during the Copa América 2007 and was widely selected as the best Argentine player in a squad full of stars.
by Fides

INFO:
Spoiler: show

PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Javier MASCHERANO

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 15, 15:58

I propose an increase in Dribble Speed. There have been numerous occasions this season where Liverpol have counter attacked with Mascherano dribbling the ball over long distances at speed.

I would suggest a minimum of 82

lfc 4 eva

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 15, 22:32

lfc 4 eva wrote:I propose an increase in Dribble Speed. There have been numerous occasions this season where Liverpol have counter attacked with Mascherano dribbling the ball over long distances at speed.

OMG absoltutly overrated for me, i disagree.

Ulises

Postby samsonitto » 2008 Dec 16, 11:54

lfc 4 eva wrote:I propose an increase in Dribble Speed. There have been numerous occasions this season where Liverpol have counter attacked with Mascherano dribbling the ball over long distances at speed.

I agree, because i have watched every Liverpool's game this season and i have noticed it too...

samsonitto

Postby WayneThePayne » 2008 Dec 16, 17:28

74 is way way too low

Agree with 82

WayneThePayne

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 16, 17:48

Ulises wrote:

Can I ask why you feel its overatted?

lfc 4 eva

Postby emoboiross94 » 2008 Dec 16, 18:37

He runs with the ball forward alot and at some speed, so i think thts a fair suggestion

emoboiross94

Postby Nrby » 2008 Dec 16, 18:47

Dribble accuracy and speed can be changed around ... yes he gets some decent speed with the ball but only if he has a lot of space ... I have rarely seen him keep the ball close to his feet

Nrby

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 16, 19:12

Nrby wrote:Dribble accuracy and speed can be changed around ... yes he gets some decent speed with the ball but only if he has a lot of space ... I have rarely seen him keep the ball close to his feet

That another thing i was about to say. Yes, he mainly goes on these run after the opposition had commited lots of players forward and there is space to exploit. The ball isn't that close to his feet but he doesn't lose control of it and i think 77 is sufficient. Also with 82 DS he still wont be running that quickly anyway.

lfc 4 eva

Postby Nrby » 2008 Dec 16, 19:21

lfc 4 eva wrote:
Nrby wrote:Dribble accuracy and speed can be changed around ... yes he gets some decent speed with the ball but only if he has a lot of space ... I have rarely seen him keep the ball close to his feet

That another thing i was about to say. Yes, he mainly goes on these run after the opposition had commited lots of players forward and there is space to exploit. The ball isn't that close to his feet but he doesn't lose control of it and i think 77 is sufficient. Also with 82 DS he still wont be running that quickly anyway.

I still think 75 max for Dribble acc ... I really don't think he can have a decent ball control and if he ever passes a player it will be mostly by kicking the ball and running after it

Nrby

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 16, 19:26

Nrby wrote:
lfc 4 eva wrote:

I still think 75 max for Dribble acc ... I really don't think he can have a decent ball control and if he ever passes a player it will be mostly by kicking the ball and running after it

Hmm, I think he might have done a few times, I think I remeber him skinning John Terry in the CL semi last year where he showed decent ball control. I think we need more input on the DA. However what do you think about 82 DS?

lfc 4 eva

Postby Nrby » 2008 Dec 16, 19:30

More like 80 if you ask me ... he's speed is very good already ...

Nrby

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 16, 19:48

lfc 4 eva wrote:
Ulises wrote:

Can I ask why you feel its overatted?

As much as his DS is higher he will loose less amout of speed when he has the ball. Do you think he loose less amout of speed than Gago 76, Cambiasso 78, Xavi 77, Fabregas 78 or should be on par with Sergio Ramos 82?¿ I know that 74 is too harsh and it could be raise a couple of points, 76, but i disagree with a higher value.

Ulises

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 16, 20:13

Ulises wrote:. Do you think he loose less amout of speed than Gago 76, Cambiasso 78, Xavi 77, Fabregas 78

Short answer: YES

lfc 4 eva

Postby Fides » 2008 Dec 16, 20:19

Yeah he definetly is faster then Cesc on the ball.

Fides

Postby Nrby » 2008 Dec 16, 20:23

Fides wrote:Yeah he definetly is faster then Cesc on the ball.

I would go for the 80 in Dribble Speed and 74 (I really don't think he can do better) for dribble acc

Nrby

Postby Brezza » 2008 Dec 16, 22:59

I agree with Nrby. I think with 77 for DA mixed with 80 + for dribble speed he might be to tempted to take players on when hes coming forward with the ball

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
Brezza

Postby Ulises » 2008 Dec 17, 00:15

I still disagree with this changes... you are puting him over sneijder in speed with the ball and 1 point lower than iniesta... abosoluty overrate and disagree from here.

Ulises

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2008 Dec 17, 15:49

Ulises wrote:I still disagree with this changes... you are puting him over sneijder in speed with the ball and 1 point lower than iniesta... abosoluty overrate and disagree from here.

Well how often do you see Liverpool. Im sure most of the people who watch Liverpool regularly will know he deserves this.

lfc 4 eva

Postby Nrby » 2008 Dec 17, 15:55

lfc 4 eva wrote:
Ulises wrote:I still disagree with this changes... you are puting him over sneijder in speed with the ball and 1 point lower than iniesta... abosoluty overrate and disagree from here.

Well how often do you see Liverpool. Im sure most of the people who watch Liverpool regularly will know he deserves this.

Well I watch Liverpool every week and can say that he deserves 75 DA and 80 DS MAX ... I'd personally go for the 74 with 80 ( I think I already wrote this a few times :P )

Nrby

Next

Return to FC Barcelona