Mathieu Flamini

Moderators: vinnie, Jez, BigStu, Mod's

User avatar
PES Stats Database
Posts: 10412
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06

Mathieu Flamini

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:41

Image
Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 30, 05:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
User avatar
DeFrenZ
Posts: 1523
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:15
Location: Italy

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Jun 15, 22:05

Ace wrote:by now I think WB is unuseful, but SB can be added but only as optional, I really doubt Leonardo will put Flamini as RB


I'll kill the next person which says the word "optional" :)

It's useless. We have to decide a set of stats, and stick with it. Why don't we use optional numbers too, then?
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
metronomo
Posts: 111
Joined: 2008 Dec 17, 03:33

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby metronomo » 2009 Jun 16, 03:14

what about
top speed 81
acc 80
Misery-
Posts: 101
Joined: 2008 Dec 13, 03:46

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Misery- » 2009 Jun 16, 06:02

i propose *reaction and SB for flamini.
he does a lot of late runs into the box like ambrosini.
if ambrosini has it, flamini should get it too.
zebastian
Posts: 546
Joined: 2008 Dec 28, 21:35

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby zebastian » 2009 Jun 16, 08:17

But SB and WB is nearly the same position. I think WB got players more with offensiv play.
User avatar
Tom
Posts: 2522
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 15:18
Location: Swansea
Contact:

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Tom » 2009 Jun 16, 09:45

DeFrenZ wrote:
Ace wrote:by now I think WB is unuseful, but SB can be added but only as optional, I really doubt Leonardo will put Flamini as RB


I'll kill the next person which says the word "optional" :)

It's useless. We have to decide a set of stats, and stick with it. Why don't we use optional numbers too, then?


That's not the idea. People have differing opinions on the amount of positions, or types of positions, that you should assign a player and each person has different requirements that they feel a player should have before being given a position. Therefore it is a damn sight harder to convince someone about positions than it is about stats, because you can convince anyone about a stats value as long as your persuasive enough in your text but it tends to not work when trying to persuade someone about a new position.

Take Red_Phoenix's Puyol update, he didn't give Puyol the SB position, whereas a lot of us would give Puyol such a position. Personally, I don't feel that Flamini warrants the SB star yet, he's only truly played there as a last resort and you wouldn't want the COM to start him there normally. Whereas others, as has been seen in this thread, believe that he warrants it.
Hence why putting is as optional is a good idea.

And I can't agree to raising Flamini's speed stats, I still remember him being outpaced by the likes of Arbeloa :lol:
User avatar
DeFrenZ
Posts: 1523
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 20:15
Location: Italy

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Jun 16, 21:26

I disagree with anything optional :)
Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
zebastian
Posts: 546
Joined: 2008 Dec 28, 21:35

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby zebastian » 2009 Jun 18, 19:59

Puyol plays sometimes on the SB position and got the SB in the database. Thats why i think we can give Flamini the SB and WB optional.
Kris

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Kris » 2009 Jun 24, 07:35

speed has to be(at least) 80 and acceleration 81.... is he one point behind pirlo(78) and ambro(78) and on par with seedorf(79) and gattuso(79), from what i've seen last season; he is our fastest midfielder(knowing kaka was a striker)...

on a speed scale i see it like this

flamini-80
gattuso-79
ambro,seedorf-78
pirlo-77

with being said, i think seedorf's and pirlo's stats should also change
metronomo
Posts: 111
Joined: 2008 Dec 17, 03:33

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby metronomo » 2009 Jul 30, 15:18

yesterday in the match bayern munchen vs milan, there were showed some individual statistics, one of them was about speed, it show that the fastest player on the pitch was pato, and in second place comes flamini, I dont remember the numbers but there were not too many difference....

with this I want to show that flamini should have an upgrade in ts an acc....like for example

ts from 80 to 83
acc from 79 to 82
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3151
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Aug 17, 20:10

metronomo wrote:yesterday in the match bayern munchen vs milan, there were showed some individual statistics, one of them was about speed, it show that the fastest player on the pitch was pato, and in second place comes flamini, I dont remember the numbers but there were not too many difference....

with this I want to show that flamini should have an upgrade in ts an acc....like for example

ts from 80 to 83
acc from 79 to 82


I don't agree with using thos speed statistics (in the confed cup, Onyewu was listed as faster than Kaka :? ) But I do think Flamini deserves better speeds stats, particularly TS and DS. I'd suggest something like ACC @ 80 and TS @ 82 but I'm not sure. Something to keep an eye on.
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
metronomo
Posts: 111
Joined: 2008 Dec 17, 03:33

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby metronomo » 2009 Aug 18, 13:12

Rfuna wrote:
metronomo wrote:yesterday in the match bayern munchen vs milan, there were showed some individual statistics, one of them was about speed, it show that the fastest player on the pitch was pato, and in second place comes flamini, I dont remember the numbers but there were not too many difference....

with this I want to show that flamini should have an upgrade in ts an acc....like for example

ts from 80 to 83
acc from 79 to 82


I don't agree with using thos speed statistics (in the confed cup, Onyewu was listed as faster than Kaka :? ) But I do think Flamini deserves better speeds stats, particularly TS and DS. I'd suggest something like ACC @ 80 and TS @ 82 but I'm not sure. Something to keep an eye on.

yes man, something like that acc: 80 nd ts:82.....but the thing is that he needs an upgrade in speed...as well as thiago silva but thats other case
Misery-
Posts: 101
Joined: 2008 Dec 13, 03:46

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Misery- » 2009 Aug 23, 03:16

Rfuna wrote:
metronomo wrote:yesterday in the match bayern munchen vs milan, there were showed some individual statistics, one of them was about speed, it show that the fastest player on the pitch was pato, and in second place comes flamini, I dont remember the numbers but there were not too many difference....

with this I want to show that flamini should have an upgrade in ts an acc....like for example

ts from 80 to 83
acc from 79 to 82


I don't agree with using thos speed statistics (in the confed cup, Onyewu was listed as faster than Kaka :? ) But I do think Flamini deserves better speeds stats, particularly TS and DS. I'd suggest something like ACC @ 80 and TS @ 82 but I'm not sure. Something to keep an eye on.


top speed could remain, but perhaps an increase in acc to 82. he hits top speed pretty fast.

once again i suggest *reaction, comments? hes always making late runs like ambrosini.
User avatar
Rfuna
Posts: 3151
Joined: 2009 Jan 09, 07:49
Location: ATL

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Rfuna » 2009 Sep 08, 16:07

Misery- wrote:
top speed could remain, but perhaps an increase in acc to 82. he hits top speed pretty fast.



so TS and ACC @ 82? THoughts?
Gotta change my shirt, it's sticking to me. I'm sweatin' like a cunt. Don Logan
master smurf
Posts: 347
Joined: 2009 Feb 24, 18:43

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby master smurf » 2009 Sep 08, 16:53

Flamini is the fastest mid other than Abate - I think 83 TS 82 ACC would be fine

Still think his DS should go up and all his passing attributes should come down but I'll wait on others thoughts.
Dem no worry We
metronomo
Posts: 111
Joined: 2008 Dec 17, 03:33

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby metronomo » 2009 Sep 09, 01:21

master smurf wrote:Flamini is the fastest mid other than Abate - I think 83 TS 82 ACC would be fine

Still think his DS should go up and all his passing attributes should come down but I'll wait on others thoughts.

I agree with the ts an acc increase
Misery-
Posts: 101
Joined: 2008 Dec 13, 03:46

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Misery- » 2009 Sep 09, 02:26

master smurf wrote:Flamini is the fastest mid other than Abate - I think 83 TS 82 ACC would be fine

Still think his DS should go up and all his passing attributes should come down but I'll wait on others thoughts.


i would go with Rfuna's suggestion of TS 82, ACC 82.

83 is just a little too fast i think.
Playboy
Posts: 210
Joined: 2008 Dec 25, 11:50

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Playboy » 2009 Sep 12, 12:48

I would give him acceleration 82, top speed 81
User avatar
prosser2k10
Posts: 951
Joined: 2009 Jun 06, 18:50
Location: Rotherham, England
Contact:

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby prosser2k10 » 2009 Nov 29, 20:22

Cards imo
P13 - Long Ranger
P14 - Enforcer
S08 - Slide Tackle :?:
S09 - Covering
Sheffield Wednesday FC
Cameron De'Oliveira
PS3/PS4 user. Gamertag: Prosser2k11
follow my twitter if you like, @prosserfitness
User avatar
Vandeach
Posts: 3127
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Nov 29, 20:26

Giving Flamini 'Long ranger' is the equivalent of giving Emile Heskey *Scoring.
"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
User avatar
prosser2k10
Posts: 951
Joined: 2009 Jun 06, 18:50
Location: Rotherham, England
Contact:

Re: Mathieu FLAMINI

Postby prosser2k10 » 2009 Nov 29, 20:30

My posts on cards are from my personal opinion on the player & the "cards for" in that league so in this case he is on "Long Ranger" in the "cards for Serie A thread" so I put it there & I dont know about it in Milan but in Arsenal he scored a fair few times from range (+ the memorable one against Newcastle)
Last edited by prosser2k10 on 2010 Apr 04, 12:57, edited 2 times in total.
Sheffield Wednesday FC
Cameron De'Oliveira
PS3/PS4 user. Gamertag: Prosser2k11
follow my twitter if you like, @prosserfitness

Return to “Arsenal FC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests