Patrick Kluivert | 1994-1996 & 2000-2001

Moderators: Korinov, Epsi, Adrien, frshmn, Brezza, Albo7, ingus

Patrick Kluivert | 1994-1996 & 2000-2001

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 12, 02:08

Image


Club: Barcelona


When he wanted to he was in my opinion the most complete striker in the world at that time. He was a player who could peak on the most important moments: He scored the winning goal in the CL final in 1995 (at age 18!!), he scored 40 international goals (13 matches 8 goals on EURO/WC) and 41 European goals. In the 99/00 season he scored the incredible amount of 14 international goals (13 matches) which made him EURO 2000 topscorer (5 goals).

Patrick Kluivert - The Requiem < WATCH IT, LOVE IT
Funny RvN - Kluivert comparison ;)

Stats By Fides

Name: Patrick KLUIVERT

Image


Club: AFC Ajax
Number: 9
Position: CF*
Nationality: Dutch
Era: 1994-96
Age: 19 (AUG-1-1976)

Foot: R
Side: B

Length: 188
Weight: 78

Attack: 86
Defence: 38
Balance: 86
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 84
Acceleration: 83
Response: 84
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 86
Dribble Speed: 84
Short Pass Accuracy: 75
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 73
Long Pass Speed: 72
Shot Accuracy: 83
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 87
Free Kick Accuracy: 71
Curling: 77
Header: 84
Jump: 85
Technique: 86
Aggression: 83
Mentality: 74
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 80

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot frequency: 7
Consistency: 6

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
*Tac. Dribbling
*Positioning
*Post Player
*1-touch Pass

User avatar
PES Stats Database
 
Posts: 9472
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 12:06
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 114 times

by »



 

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby Uzair » 2009 Mar 31, 16:08

maybe balance 1 point higher and SP 2-3 points higher.
and maybe a positioning and post player stars.

Uzair
 
Posts: 546
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 11:40
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby sencesor » 2009 Apr 01, 12:21

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001
maybe balance 1 point higher and SP 2-3 points higher.
and maybe a positioning and post player stars.


I have already stated in the old site that kluivert is underrated, & Fides admitted that he probably made him underrated, because his biased, couse he loves him and afraid of making him overrated...

Anyway, agree with Uzair suggestions, plus couple of more:

at 89 :arrow: 90

bb 89 :arrow: 90

spa 81 :arrow: 83

sps 79 :arrow: 80

special abilities (where he is mostly underrated imo - very gifted player...)

*Positioning
*Scoring
*Post player
*Outside

Cheers :)

"Buy the ticket - take the ride" - Dr. Raoul Duke - Pure Gonzo journalism.
User avatar
sencesor
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 23:05
Location: Israhell
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby lfc 4 eva » 2009 Jun 30, 20:15

Seems a bit overatted to me. I'll compare him to current day players

Attack 89: On par with Fernando Torres
Balance 89: on par with Rooney
Dribble accuracy 91: On par with Joe Cole (better than Iniesta!)
Shot accuracy 88: Between Torres and Villa
Shot Technique 95: Better than Ibra
Header 91: 1 better than John Terry, on par with Ballack
Jump 94: 2 less than Cahill, two more than Kenwyne Jones
Technique 93: On par with C.Ronaldo and Robinho

User avatar
lfc 4 eva
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: 2008 Dec 10, 11:12
Location: Liverpool, UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby Uzair » 2009 Jun 30, 20:28

lfc 4 eva wrote:Seems a bit overatted to me. I'll compare him to current day players

Attack 89: On par with Fernando Torres
Balance 89: on par with Rooney
Dribble accuracy 91: On par with Joe Cole (better than Iniesta!)
Shot accuracy 88: Between Torres and Villa
Shot Technique 95: Better than Ibra
Header 91: 1 better than John Terry, on par with Ballack
Jump 94: 2 less than Cahill, two more than Kenwyne Jones
Technique 93: On par with C.Ronaldo and Robinho


looks about right in all honesty ;)

Uzair
 
Posts: 546
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 11:40
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby sencesor » 2009 Jun 30, 20:51

What about those special abilities than? :D

"Buy the ticket - take the ride" - Dr. Raoul Duke - Pure Gonzo journalism.
User avatar
sencesor
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 23:05
Location: Israhell
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby p1rha » 2009 Jul 23, 00:51

sencesor wrote:I have already stated in the old site that kluivert is underrated

:shock:

Uzair wrote:
lfc 4 eva wrote:Seems a bit overatted to me. I'll compare him to current day players

Attack 89: On par with Fernando Torres
Balance 89: on par with Rooney
Dribble accuracy 91: On par with Joe Cole (better than Iniesta!)
Shot accuracy 88: Between Torres and Villa
Shot Technique 95: Better than Ibra
Header 91: 1 better than John Terry, on par with Ballack
Jump 94: 2 less than Cahill, two more than Kenwyne Jones
Technique 93: On par with C.Ronaldo and Robinho


looks about right in all honesty ;)


So this means he had the strenght of rooney + Cole's dribble+ Villa's accuracy + Robinho's technique + Ballack heading abilities, with no major flaws (except for FKs maybe :roll: ) yet he's not the best player ever?
His shooting stats are overated, mainly accuracy. He wasn't the kind of striker that just scores goals, he wasn't a deadly accurate striker (though he scored some truly beautiful goals) and he was never fast with the ball. He was there to receive the ball in the front lines, and, being strong and having good technique, he could control the ball between the CBs and pass it (post player).
And i agree with most of the stars sugested.

User avatar
p1rha
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby Uzair » 2009 Jul 23, 12:44

p1rha wrote:
sencesor wrote:I have already stated in the old site that kluivert is underrated

:shock:

Uzair wrote:
lfc 4 eva wrote:Seems a bit overatted to me. I'll compare him to current day players

Attack 89: On par with Fernando Torres
Balance 89: on par with Rooney
Dribble accuracy 91: On par with Joe Cole (better than Iniesta!)
Shot accuracy 88: Between Torres and Villa
Shot Technique 95: Better than Ibra
Header 91: 1 better than John Terry, on par with Ballack
Jump 94: 2 less than Cahill, two more than Kenwyne Jones
Technique 93: On par with C.Ronaldo and Robinho


looks about right in all honesty ;)


So this means he had the strenght of rooney + Cole's dribble+ Villa's accuracy + Robinho's technique + Ballack heading abilities, with no major flaws (except for FKs maybe :roll: ) yet he's not the best player ever?
His shooting stats are overated, mainly accuracy. He wasn't the kind of striker that just scores goals, he wasn't a deadly accurate striker (though he scored some truly beautiful goals) and he was never fast with the ball. He was there to receive the ball in the front lines, and, being strong and having good technique, he could control the ball between the CBs and pass it (post player).
And i agree with most of the stars sugested.


so what are you suggesting??? a decrease in BB? DA? Tech? SA?
got any numbers in mind?

Uzair
 
Posts: 546
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 11:40
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000-2001

Postby Classical » 2009 Jul 23, 15:12

my opinion about the sppoted overrated numbers (I too think that some are overrated):

Attack 89: On par with Fernando Torres, actually here I think he was more poacher than Torres, who prefers (comparing to Kluivert) to wander about the attack, so actually I would say 91 here

Balance 89: on par with Rooney, here 88 seems good, he was tall but sometimes he didn't challenged the defenders like...Rooney does

Dribble accuracy 91: On par with Joe Cole (better than Iniesta!), this is the most overrated by far. He had nice touch, but dribble this like Francescoli no. I would say 84

Shot accuracy 88: Between Torres and Villa, Kluivert prime doesn't shock me with this value, to be honest.

Shot Technique 95: Better than Ibra. No, here I believe he could go to 92 (which is very good as he tried to place the shots, but not like Baggio)

Header 91: 1 better than John Terry, on par with Ballack, here I can go with it, he was a good header

Jump 94: 2 less than Cahill, two more than Kenwyne Jones. Here no, as the combination doesn't seem alright to me. He was strong, tall and knew how to head but didn't jump better than the ones that sit in low 90s. Take Van Basten as an example. I would say around 88

Technique 93: On par with C.Ronaldo and Robinho. Nice touch of the ball, but not a "magic player" to deserve more than 90. For me he would stand at 87 here.

Hope this contributes to the present discussion.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Eric Cantona
User avatar
Classical
 
Posts: 759
Joined: 2008 Dec 20, 14:38
Location: Lisboa, Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby p1rha » 2009 Jul 23, 17:00

Uzair wrote:so what are you suggesting??? a decrease in BB? DA? Tech? SA?
got any numbers in mind?

To me technique can stay at 90, BB is ok, SA is too high to me just for 1 reason: his goals were mostly headers or situations were he passed through the line of defense, he would prefer to dribble inside the area for a close range shot than shooting from the area line, if u get what i mean, like if someone can show me a goal of his were he actually places the ball in a hard place from a decent range (~20m?) i´d be quite surprised. PLus he has 1-1 score.
What i really think that should be lower is accelaration and DS, he was never that explosive player that touches the ball ahead and runs for it, he always prefered close control than speed, so i sugest:

Acelaration: 81
DA.: 87
Dribble speed: 81
Agility: 79
SA: 83 (same as Zlatan?)

I know this is a bit harsh but with his BB, his height and ball control he'll still be able to dribble past defenders with ease.

Last edited by p1rha on 2009 Aug 28, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
p1rha
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000-2001

Postby Sekularac » 2009 Jul 23, 17:23

He was really top class in this period. I suggest considering *scoring, *reaction and RESPONSE increase. Don't forget he was top scorer of EURO 2000 (with S. Milosevic whose ''prime'' stats I'm waiting for). All of ''Kluivert 2000'' can be seen here


-VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT-
User avatar
Sekularac
 
Posts: 565
Joined: 2009 Mar 02, 12:06
Location: Belgrade, SERBIA
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000-2001

Postby Vandeach » 2009 Jul 24, 08:34

His passing and mostly team-work should be lower, that kind of developed over time. Jump should be lowered a lot too, especially considering his height and balance

"If you are first you are first. If you are second, you are nothing" - Bill Shankly.
"I guarantee fourth place" - Rafael Benitez.
User avatar
Vandeach
 
Posts: 3157
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 18:21
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000/2001

Postby sencesor » 2009 Jul 24, 11:12

p1rha wrote:
sencesor wrote:I have already stated in the old site that kluivert is underrated

:shock:


sencesor wrote:
special abilities (where he is mostly underrated imo - very gifted player...)

*Positioning
*Scoring
*Post player
*Outside

Cheers :)



And i agree with most of the stars sugested.


So we mostly agree. :o :shock: :D

"Buy the ticket - take the ride" - Dr. Raoul Duke - Pure Gonzo journalism.
User avatar
sencesor
 
Posts: 1071
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 23:05
Location: Israhell
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 2000-2001

Postby p1rha » 2009 Jul 24, 12:59

:lol: ok, fair enough. But don't u think he's a bit fast, i mean with his BB, DA and speed he'll be a bulldozer.

User avatar
p1rha
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: 2009 Feb 11, 02:08
Location: Coimbra, Portugal
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 1994-96 & 2000-2001

Postby Brezza » 2009 Sep 07, 02:35

Added 1994-96 set and updated his stats slightly.

" If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton
User avatar
Brezza
 
Posts: 2569
Joined: 2008 Dec 08, 23:57
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 1994-1996 & 2000-2001

Postby Uzair » 2010 Jun 28, 23:11

slightly better in the air than this?

Uzair
 
Posts: 546
Joined: 2008 Dec 09, 11:40
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 1994-1996 & 2000-2001

Postby Akron » 2010 Jul 12, 20:08

WHAT??
Header at 90??

He was a Super Class on this aspect man. 90 is short for him and the power, i saw him scoring heading goals from the out of the area.

User avatar
Akron
 
Posts: 641
Joined: 2009 Oct 28, 14:48
Location: Chile
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 1994-1996 & 2000-2001

Postby mcmattie » 2010 Aug 24, 13:35

Ideas for player index cards?

User avatar
mcmattie
 
Posts: 1495
Joined: 2010 Jun 05, 12:54
Has thanked: 19 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 1994-1996 & 2000-2001

Postby ingus » 2011 Aug 06, 17:14

Pretty good set. I don' really see his as so close to 90 for BB considering his height weight, I'd say 88 max. His SA as stated earlier is too high as well. Would be better at around the 84 mark.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
ingus
 
Posts: 8304
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 772 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Re: Patrick KLUIVERT | 1994-1996 & 2000-2001

Postby ingus » 2012 Jan 28, 10:34

He is just pure class. So much technical skill in everything. Just from a few matches I'm thinking DA at least 90. His control is so close and smooth, low DS though, preferably greens, agility too. Tech is so clean and silky... so far I rate him at a 95 and response doesn't need to be so high, neither TW or SA. His stamina looks too high by a good bit too.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
User avatar
ingus
 
Posts: 8304
Joined: 2009 Jul 19, 15:33
Has thanked: 772 times
Been thanked: 518 times

Next

Return to 00's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests