Paulo Assunção

Moderator: Mod's

Paulo Assunção

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 12:01

Last edited by Markulur on 2009 Aug 30, 23:53, edited 2 times in total.
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Paulo ASSUNÇÃO

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2008 Dec 16, 18:09

I suggest raisins his LPA and his curling to 78, did you see the incredible pass he made to Agüero the other day against Sporting in the third goal, the Maxi one? It wasn't luck, he intended to do that pass .

"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
StannisTheMannis

Postby RB7 » 2008 Dec 30, 17:12

Agüero wrote:I suggest raisins his LPA and his curling to 78, did you see the incredible pass he made to Agüero the other day against Sporting in the third goal, the Maxi one? It wasn't luck, he intended to do that pass .

They aren't always like that.. he's good but not that good in them, he can occasionally have nice ones but not always.
LPA 76 and curling 72 should be enough IMO :)

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby Markulur » 2008 Dec 30, 18:00

RB7 wrote:
Agüero wrote:I suggest raisins his LPA and his curling to 78, did you see the incredible pass he made to Agüero the other day against Sporting in the third goal, the Maxi one? It wasn't luck, he intended to do that pass .

They aren't always like that.. he's good but not that good in them, he can occasionally have nice ones but not always.
LPA 76 and curling 72 should be enough IMO :)

Agree. The other seems a bit too much.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby p1rha » 2009 Jul 18, 15:50

Don't u guys think BB 82 is a bit too much? He's strong for his size, but i wouldn't go over 80.
And maybe agility could come up to 80 as well, as he is a really agile guy for a DMF

p1rha

Postby Markulur » 2009 Jul 18, 19:41

p1rha wrote:Don't u guys think BB 82 is a bit too much? He's strong for his size, but i wouldn't go over 80.
And maybe agility could come up to 80 as well, as he is a really agile guy for a DMF

Think that height and weight affects balance and agility... I think it's pretty well ratted.

Editing La Liga...
Markulur

Postby p1rha » 2009 Jul 19, 12:07

U "think" yet ur not shure... even if u were shure u wouldn't know how much. The thing is that he should be rated to his actual streght. I used to have him at 78 and he was quite strong already, i'm shure with his speed and BB he will knock down some big guys, while with higher agility and lower BB he would stand charge (agility helps stand charge) but he wouldn't be able to knock the guys over 1,80.

p1rha

Postby RB7 » 2009 Aug 22, 11:19

Something in this set are not fine, for example his balance.. I don't think he can push much guys aside, he's not tall or strong, he's got a good power but that's an 80 tops IMO.. Stamina could eventually be dropped as well, he's a positional DMF he won't run around to get a ball pressuring attackers.. he's very intelligent, he just goes around the pitch collecting balls so I reckon an 85 is good enough for him, he's got a nice stamina even if not this good.
His SPA is very underrated, he barely misses any passing and he's super safe in these.. a few more 3 or 4 points would eventually look much better on this guy.
WFF could be pushed into a 5 but a 4 is probably the best value now.
His consistency at 6 is a pure shame though, he was one of the most consistent performers in FC Porto, and I'm pretty sure he can get a 7 even for what he's been doing in Atlético.

SPORTING CLUB PORTUGAL
RB7

Postby tamaguchi_japa » 2010 Jun 08, 03:19

is his DA really this bad??

tamaguchi_japa

Postby Fixer » 2010 Jun 08, 18:32

He could probably get 74-75 but he doesn't really dribble anyway. He's more slide and pass.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby Xyder » 2010 Jun 08, 20:50

He is on average, 75 it's a good number for him.

Xyder

Postby JMVP » 2010 Nov 13, 15:18

SPA 84 is overated, he's not such a good passer. Just thinking that Busquets is @ 82 and Assunção @ 84 makes no sense to me.

JMVP

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2010 Nov 13, 15:27

You are right. He is 80 at the most.

"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
StannisTheMannis

Postby Fixer » 2010 Nov 13, 15:52

What about his DA? (Suggestions above)
I agree about SPA. What about 81? He's not bad at letting the ball away after stealing.

kunmariano wrote:
Ajacied_Breda1 wrote:Why don't you just bugger off for a bit, kunmariano. I've got better things to do then read your biased tripe.

ey friend learns to write, DO NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU !!!!... who believes you got a problem here?

Fixer

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2010 Nov 13, 16:18

But he can't do any difficult passes, he is a safe passer, totally uncapable of doing any killer ones.
His DA should be 75, he is average on the ball.

StannisTheMannis

Postby JMVP » 2010 Nov 13, 16:35

I have no problem with his DA, although i wouldn't oppose to raising it a couple points either.

But regarding his passing, 80 represents a good passer. In order to be able to give the ball away after stealing it, greenies are more than enough.
I remember playing with Gattusso with terrible passing stats and i was constantly being surprised with the quality of some of his passes, probably because of his TW too which, in Assunção's case, is pretty high.
You can give greens to Assunção and still have a very competent passer for a DMF, i have him at 77/75 and he doesn't miss passes if you keep it simple like he does.

Sadly this is one of those cases were someone can look at a set of stats and don't trust any of it because of one single mistake. If the person who did the stats committed such obvious mistake, how can i trust the rest of the set? For this reason i'd like to know what Athletico fans think of all the set, imo response, TW, defence and shot power could all come down.

JMVP

Postby Lorenzo92 » 2010 Nov 13, 17:17

He doesn't try risky passes. Always direct ones... so I agree with decreasing passing. Also he lost some speed than 2 years before so slower than 81 and I suggest 79 top speed.

Lorenzo92

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2010 Nov 13, 21:57

JMVP wrote:I have no problem with his DA, although i wouldn't oppose to raising it a couple points either.

But regarding his passing, 80 represents a good passer. In order to be able to give the ball away after stealing it, greenies are more than enough.
I remember playing with Gattusso with terrible passing stats and i was constantly being surprised with the quality of some of his passes, probably because of his TW too which, in Assunção's case, is pretty high.
You can give greens to Assunção and still have a very competent passer for a DMF, i have him at 77/75 and he doesn't miss passes if you keep it simple like he does.

Sadly this is one of those cases were someone can look at a set of stats and don't trust any of it because of one single mistake. If the person who did the stats committed such obvious mistake, how can i trust the rest of the set? For this reason i'd like to know what Athletico fans think of all the set, imo response, TW, defence and shot power could all come down.

Response and teamwork are two of his main qualities, he deserves those values, and probably defense too, he is the link with the midfield, without him we get too many occassions. Shot power could be any value, as he doesn't really shoot enough to know. He's average.
Agree with a little decrease in speed, he's not very fast.

StannisTheMannis

Postby jurgens » 2010 Nov 13, 22:03

Yeah, I really don't liek his spa.. its always struck me as over the top. But only seeing athletico every few weeks I was asusming in the time I missed him he was playing some insisive passes from deep. I've never seen him make any great passes like these numbers would imply, he doesn't pass any better than cambiasso imo, i'd rate cambiasso over him. Atm, hes top tier in passing for DMF, hes closer to a cmf like Motta or inler with this spa.. should get a big drop, 84 is complete overkill.

The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.

LeMisérable wrote:im not mad, why should I be mad just because of you, your nothing, 1 in 7 billion, i mean dude
jurgens

Postby JMVP » 2010 Nov 13, 22:59

His positioning, tackling and response are his best qualities that's true but i feel he has seen better days. At the moment there's only 2 DMF better than him in response yet he's not a world reference in that aspect, at least not anymore.

TW i disagree because it's not about work rate but working with the team. His job is too destroy and he doesn't get into play that much when Athletico have tha ball. At the moment he's evaluated as being just as good as Busquets or Tiago in that aspect and there's a big diference imo. I'd never give him more than 83.

Defence i guess you're right and stamina could be raised a point or two.

JMVP

Next

Return to Non-Affiliated