Christian Abbiati

Moderators: čale, Epsi, crisfar, zuo, Mod's

Christian Abbiati

Postby PES Stats Database » 2008 Dec 09, 13:47

Last edited by vinnie on 2013 Nov 29, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated picture
PES Stats Database

by »

Re: Christian ABBIATI

Postby StannisTheMannis » 2008 Dec 17, 21:00

In fact, when both Leo Franco and Abbiati were available, the first one was the first option, although Christian made good appearances in Madrid. But i should suggest his shoot power to be lowered to something near 75. Th ball rarely passed the middle of the field when he kicked it. No one would say it of a guy of his size :? .

"Her own father got this child on her? We are well rid of her, then. I will not suffer such abominations here. This is not King's Landing."
StannisTheMannis

Postby Bret_Hart_67 » 2008 Dec 27, 23:53

Agüero wrote:In fact, when both Leo Franco and Abbiati were available, the first one was the first option, although Christian made good appearances in Madrid. But i should suggest his shoot power to be lowered to something near 75. Th ball rarely passed the middle of the field when he kicked it. No one would say it of a guy of his size :? .

Seems good, bring Robinson :lol:

Bret_Hart_67

Postby Kris » 2009 Jan 06, 11:04

i think he really improved this season, if these were the same for him when he was with a.madrid than he needs an update

Response: 88: i think he is close to the 90s but not there yet. though imo deserves this number. though i think he could be better than manninger at times.
Jump: 82 not much of a jumper but 80 is just too low. would put him with manninger.
Mentality: 80: improved a lot in mentality, even when losing he still saves good saves.
Keeper Skills: 85: major improvement here, he actually can catch the ball shot in hard angles.
Condition/Fitness: 7: imo best player after gattuso this season yet in terms of playing every match.

why? well he really improved.. imo most goals on milan were defensive issues not abbiati, and he really save our asses every match so i think he needs an update...

Last edited by Kris on 2009 Jan 06, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.
Kris

Postby HitMan » 2009 Jan 25, 15:56

i would suggest an increase in defense his positioning is pretty good...though im not sure about his GK skills, but positioning is definitely a must.. defense 86-87

The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
HitMan

Postby metronomo » 2009 Jan 25, 16:15

its time to upgrade abbiati's skills, he until now has been outstanding in his perfomances.....he is not a world class goalkeeper but he deserves better skills.....

for example you have upgraded already manninger, but not abbiati....why??

metronomo

Postby Misery- » 2009 Jan 31, 09:48

abbiati has been making great saves so far and saving milan on many occasions and most of the goals conceded are not his fault. he should get an update, as in the game, dida is better.

Misery-

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 31, 14:26

Misery- wrote:abbiati has been making great saves so far and saving milan on many occasions and most of the goals conceded are not his fault. he should get an update, as in the game, dida is better.

Maybe Dida should get worse :P ;)

You we can look at him compared to the ladders, and see if he has improved above certain other players. But I am very against improving people when they are "in form". Because when he plays poor, then we need to lower him again. I'd rather just see if he is truely underrated in certain categories, or if he is just playing well recently...which is definitely is.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Jan 31, 20:47

metronomo wrote:so.....why manninger has been updated?? he also passed a good form.....its the same case than abbiati, I dont understand why you upgraded manninger and not abbiati......

Largely because Juve fans were adamit about an update. Also, the updates were based on the ladders, and seemed reasonable.
Just read through and see how many specific opinions for updates their are. Its more like, "man he is good....he needs an update". Which isn't very helpful :P

Like I said I'm not against discussion for an update, but we need to be more specific on what he is doing well, and using the ladders.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby metronomo » 2009 Jan 31, 23:09

ok, i understand your point...well i think he should be upgraded in these stats

Defence: 85 ------> 87
Top Speed: 65 -----> 67
Acceleration: 66 -----> 70 (he has a great acceleration when the striker gets in the box)
Response: 87 ----> 90 (this is one of the most important upgrades he slhould have)
Agility: 76 -----> 78
Jump: 80 -----> 83 (even though his 191, he performs great jumps)
Keeper Skills: 84 -----> 87 (his handling has been improving match after match, most of the goals were defensive errors, or unstoppable goals)
Team Work: 75 -----> 78(time passes and he understands better an better with his partners)

metronomo

Postby Misery- » 2009 Feb 07, 04:25

metronomo wrote:ok, i understand your point...well i think he should be upgraded in these stats

Defence: 85 ------> 87
Top Speed: 65 -----> 67
Acceleration: 66 -----> 70 (he has a great acceleration when the striker gets in the box)
Response: 87 ----> 90 (this is one of the most important upgrades he slhould have)
Agility: 76 -----> 78
Jump: 80 -----> 83 (even though his 191, he performs great jumps)
Keeper Skills: 84 -----> 87 (his handling has been improving match after match, most of the goals were defensive errors, or unstoppable goals)
Team Work: 75 -----> 78(time passes and he understands better an better with his partners)

agree with agility, response and keeper skills update.
he has made alot of reflex saves and holding on to the ball.

Misery-

Postby zuo » 2009 Feb 22, 18:48

to me the only IMPORTANT improvement that COULD be made,(right also)
is Consistency 7.

His handling is surely not 87,he punches away a lot of central shoots too.
Response and agility both fit perfect in the italian ladder.

I might agree on defence....He's often well positioned.

Saving Private Adrian

zuo

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 22, 22:58

I feel the max update I would do personally would be Def: 87 & KS 85. But the KS might not really be that necessary.

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby HitMan » 2009 Feb 23, 05:33

jmg721 wrote:I feel the max update I would do personally would be Def: 87 & KS 85. But the KS might not really be that necessary.

id say go ahead and update both.

85 in KS isnt that high a value anyway...

and a response bump too could be waranted +1 maybe 88

from what i have seen this guy and julio cesar are really really making a difference in their teams, and have been pretty superb this season.

The old guard making room for the NEW guard...FORZA GIOVINCO

non football related: www.zeitgeisttrailer.com and WATCH ZEITGEIST ADDENDUM

visit: www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

and most importantly visit: www.thevenusproject.com
HitMan

Postby metronomo » 2009 Feb 23, 14:43

HitMan wrote:
jmg721 wrote:I feel the max update I would do personally would be Def: 87 & KS 85. But the KS might not really be that necessary.

id say go ahead and update both.

85 in KS isnt that high a value anyway...

and a response bump too could be waranted +1 maybe 88

from what i have seen this guy and julio cesar are really really making a difference in their teams, and have been pretty superb this season.

exactly, they also have determined games, by their savings.....

metronomo

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Feb 24, 00:24

Defense:

88: Sebastien FREY

87: Stéfano SORRENTINO

86: Andrea CAMPAGNOLO, Albano BIZZARRI, Matteo SERENI, Marco AMELIA, DONI

85: Christian ABBIATI, Gennaro IEZZO, Alberto FONTANA, Francesco TOLDO, Cristiano LUPATELLI

Currently at 85...I agree that his positioning has improved. Probably one of his better qualities. So I said I agree with 87...eventhough I am not sure he is "better" than Sereni & Amelia in that department.

Response:

90: -

89: Albano BIZZARRI

88: Matteo SERENI, Alberto FONTANA

87: Alex MANNINGER, Marco AMELIA, RUBINHO, Christian ABBIATI, Cristiano LUPATELLI, Samir HANDANOVIC

Currently at 87 which isn't a bad value. The people at 88 & 89 are relient on their Response as their top quality. I could see an arguement saying his is more responsive than the other 87's...but not that he is better than any of the above at 88 or 89.

Keeper Skills:

87: Sebastien FREY

86: DONI, Francesco TOLDO

85: Marco AMELIA, Cristiano LUPATELLI, Albano BIZZARRI, Matteo SERENI

84: Andrea CAMPAGNOLO, Christian ABBIATI

Currently at 84 which is basically the "Average" mark for the Serie A KS. Do I think this is low...possibly. I would put him on the same level as guys who are at 85 or 86. Suggestion of 87 to put him on Frey's level and to go from an "Average" handling keeper to one of the best...seems a little irresponsible. Especially with no GOOD explanation.

In Conclusion....let's not be lazy here people. If you really are passionate about something getting updated...EXPLAIN IT BETTER. Just saying he is good at this...or he is now better at this tells us NOTHING. We built the ladders here to help people compare players in their league and globally, to help explain their values. USE THEM ;)

Summary:
Defense: 87(not 100% his positioning is better than Amelia & Sereni)
Response: 87/88 (as responsive at Fontana & Sereni?)
KS: 85/86

The ladders are available(warning some haven't been updated yet..colored #'s equal updated), so please use them to explain other suggestions like Jump, TW, Agi 8-)

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby DeFrenZ » 2009 Feb 24, 00:47

well, updates times are dependant to how much an update is needed... if you notice the "updated" manninger and the "not updated" abbiati are more on less on the same level, which i find true.

having good performances doesn't mean "stats raising" but "stats adjusting", which may be raising or just tweaking, depending on which stats are already there ;) i don't find abbiati stats SO off... i'd consider an AGI raise though... his movements seem really fast to me (not talking about reaction time but time to move once he has started)

Image Italy
Image Juventus F.C.
DeFrenZ

Postby bitz » 2009 Mar 19, 14:56

tejesjani wrote:unfortunately he is injured until end of this season, but i think we can raise his stats, he is very lowrated.he played very good in this season ,he was one of the best in the team.
my suggestions
RESP:88-89
GK skills:87
Jump: 82
Team Work: 81

I find him pretty realistic with the current values to be honest.

Visit my alt thread: http://pesstatsdatabase.com/viewtopic.php?f=1011&t=25348
bitz

Postby jmg721 » 2009 Mar 19, 17:35

tejesjani wrote:unfortunately he is injured until end of this season, but i think we can raise his stats, he is very lowrated.he played very good in this season ,he was one of the best in the team.
my suggestions
RESP:88-89
GK skills:87
Jump: 82
Team Work: 81

Seriously did you even read my last post?!? USE THE LADDERS!! He needs the update, but you guys are giving NO good reasoning.

As a Recap....here were my suggestions...but go back to looks at the reasoning. If you want an arguement for Jump & TW...you need to make a valid arguement.

Summary:
Defense: 87(not 100% his positioning is better than Amelia & Sereni)
Response: 87/88 (as responsive at Fontana & Sereni?)
KS: 85/86

"The Recoba Effect"
jmg721

Postby metronomo » 2009 Mar 20, 02:15

my suggestions for updating abbiati
goalkeeper skills: 86-87

referring to ladders.......
86: GOMES, Stéphane CASSARD, Tim HOWARD, Francesco TOLDO, Brad FRIEDEL, DONI, RICARDO López, Grégory COUPET, Maarten STEKELENBURG, Robert ENKE, Teddy RICHERT, Frank ROST, Jérémie JANOT
are you serious??? did you think gregory coupet deserves to be here, but abbiati doesnt?? i think abbiati fits very well in this level in particular, because he has similar qualities with the other goalkeepers

87: David JAMES, Sebastien FREY, Jens LEHMANN, Timo HILDEBRAND, Antonis NIKOPOLIDIS, Steve MANDANDA
if steve mandanda is here.......... :roll: .............man this goalkeeper obviously doesnt deserve more than 84 (right now hes only a good prospect), i dont know what he is doing at the 87's...
and nikopolidis???.....he is near retirement and still being at 87!!!......he isnt a bad keeper but 87 is too much
and the worst of all david james!!!! he is england's goalkeeper because there is no more!!!
i know you take in consideration handling and that stuff, but let me tell you....abbiati is way better than james, coupet, gomes

look at this:
96: Gianluigi BUFFON

95: -

94: Iker CASILLAS

93: Petr ÄŒECH

92: Artur BORUC

91: JÚLIO CÉSAR

how in earth boruc is better than julio cesar.....minimun the brazilian must be in pair with cech or even casillas.......some ladders had been done incorrectly
----------------------------------------------------------------------
response: 84-87 (Pretty Good to Very Good)....i agree with this

defense: 86 (to be in pair with manninger, they have similar quailities)

and mentioning manninger, i still dont understand why manninger had been already updated (and dont give the excuse about ladders) and abbiati isnt.....i mean manninger is a good goalkeeper and did well while being in the start eleven......but abbiati also had been making very good performances until his injury.....milan is in 3rd place thanks to him.....

metronomo

Next

Return to AC Milan